Cheat him or make him a cuckold???

I introduced my ex to cuckolding and in no time she was cheating on me with multiple Black men. It made no sense to me. I was giving her permission to have all the sex she wanted as long as I aware and occasionally involved. So she was fucking the one Bull I knew about, but was also sleeping with Black guys from work, from the gym, and even one she met at Starbuck's. For reasons that made sense only to her, she hid those from me. She was fucking as many as 5 different Black guys during this time.

i have said this for years. if your wife fucks other guys then you as her husband you are a cuckold. i have been on both sides of the knowing and not knowing. for the first 6 years of marriage i didn't know she was fucking other guys and it was guys and not guy. it was difficult at first when i found out but having 4 ******* i didn't want to break up the marriage. i thought she would stop but in a very short time she was fucking again and it wasn't me she was fucking. the big difference for me was before i knew she was doing others, when she was out i would just think she was working late but after i accepted i was a cuckold now when she is out i am at home masturbating thinking about all she is doing with the other guy
. Before. It was cheating wives and unknowing or unwilling husbands. But today its just as likely that the husband encourages the wife to fuck other men. Open sexual relationships more common especially if the wife was very sexually active before the marraige which is more common today. Fewer virgins at marraige ceremonies these days. More white women have already had sex with black men especially now in many colleges. Most want to continue sex with black men.

. Before. It was cheating wives and unknowing or unwilling husbands. But today its just as likely that the husband encourages the wife to fuck other men. Open sexual relationships more common especially if the wife was very sexually active before the marraige which is more common today. Fewer virgins at marraige ceremonies these days. More white women have already had sex with black men especially now in many colleges. Most want to continue sex with black men.
you are so right about women having more sex even before marriage. i didn't know how many guys my wife had been with before marriage. as for being a virgin at marriage my wife was not and she even had another man's cum in her during the ceremony. she had spent the night before the wedding with the best man, fucking several times that night and once just before she came to the church for the wedding

you are so right about women having more sex even before marriage. i didn't know how many guys my wife had been with before marriage. as for being a virgin at marriage my wife was not and she even had another man's cum in her during the ceremony. she had spent the night before the wedding with the best man, fucking several times that night and once just before she came to the church for the wedding
. Would not say this is prevalent or common today but it is happening. Single women are more sexually active and usually have had more sex partners before marraige. What is more common today is these women have had sex with men of other races and often now black men. This promiscuity carries over into the marraige even if the husband is sexually capable. We see more couples who are active with other partners as a normal part of things. Some wives have a variety of men.

. Yes. The well known message to the husband of her sexuality. And future activities with other men. The husband consumates the marraige with another mans ejaculation already present in her pussy. Sloppy Seconds. Perhaps just a message but perhaps her lover is also her alpha bull.

I introduced my ex to cuckolding and in no time she was cheating on me with multiple Black men. It made no sense to me. I was giving her permission to have all the sex she wanted as long as I aware and occasionally involved. So she was fucking the one Bull I knew about, but was also sleeping with Black guys from work, from the gym, and even one she met at Starbuck's. For reasons that made sense only to her, she hid those from me. She was fucking as many as 5 different Black guys during this time.
. Women enjoy the sex but are still usually sensitive to being recognized as sluts and whores. At least in the beginning. After the public sex with black studs at parties begins , her sensitivity changes. It becomes obvious and apparent she enjoys whoring for black cock ie sex with a variety of black men some who are recent acquaintances. Husbands may be aware of her sex with black men but , like you, unaware how many or how frequent. Then it becomes clear that this is happening more often than expected. Perhaps intense for a period of time then it levels out to some more consistent level with one or several "close" friends. Good luck

. Women enjoy the sex but are still usually sensitive to being recognized as sluts and whores. At least in the beginning. After the public sex with black studs at parties begins , her sensitivity changes. It becomes obvious and apparent she enjoys whoring for black cock ie sex with a variety of black men some who are recent acquaintances. Husbands may be aware of her sex with black men but , like you, unaware how many or how frequent. Then it becomes clear that this is happening more often than expected. Perhaps intense for a period of time then it levels out to some more consistent level with one or several "close" friends. Good luck

You're right about the sensitivity to being seen as a slut. I had taken great pains working with her to select just the right Black Bull. She had certain requirements like they had to be at least 6' tall, muscular, etc. My requirements were he had to be someone in the lifestyle and not someone we knew. I did not want this new lifestyle crossing over into our vanilla world. Once she had a taste, though, she was out of control. She was fucking guys that I knew personally. I think she has always been a true slut but worked hard to suppress it. Once I opened that door, there was no stopping her.

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
I can only suggest that cheating with BBC before cuckolding worked for me. This way when you do tell him about your love for BBC, you have already done it, and if you have to stop till he gets over being upset, you have already had BBC and the best sex of your life, and nothing can change that. Then as time goes on break him and cuckold him for life.

I can only suggest that cheating with BBC before cuckolding worked for me. This way when you do tell him about your love for BBC, you have already done it, and if you have to stop till he gets over being upset, you have already had BBC and the best sex of your life, and nothing can change that. Then as time goes on break him and cuckold him for life.

It takes a VERY strong woman to break and cuckold her husband. If you decide to cheat first and cuckold later, you'd better have the confidence and resolve to see it through.

It takes a VERY strong woman to break and cuckold her husband. If you decide to cheat first and cuckold later, you'd better have the confidence and resolve to see it through.
Well if we are going to be having a black lover on the side I think that’s a very big step, and a very independent minded step. Now as far as cuckolding the husband, you should have a good idea what kind of man you married, before you plan to cuckold him.

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
the benefits of having a cuckold is that you have a supporting husband/boyfriend who will never turn back on you, who will be emotional and moral support for you always and will understand your need of wanting more men in your life, he will understand that it isnt his place to sexually satisfy you the same way and will open you door to freedom of explorig your sexuality. this means no more hiding, no cheating if he support you in doing it. becoming a cuckold is hard for some men, we accept it because we love our wife and endure. but it takes time. some men just love the idea at the start and require very little trainging. it all depends.

Cheating, as exciting as some women find it, is the surest way to ruin trust with your husband when he finds out. Things will never be the same between you two. So if you don't care about him or his feelings, or what happens to the marriage, then go ahead and cheat.
Otherwise, bring him along for the ride and enjoy the experience of him being into you more than you could have imagined.

Cheating, as exciting as some women find it, is the surest way to ruin trust with your husband when he finds out. Things will never be the same between you two. So if you don't care about him or his feelings, or what happens to the marriage, then go ahead and cheat.
Otherwise, bring him along for the ride and enjoy the experience of him being into you more than you could have imagined.
neatly put, and wise. Your last sentence resonates. If it's about both of you then make it that way.

Last edited:
Simply put, that is the most clarifying insight I've read/heard about the male cuckold mindset. Makes me appreciate your role better. Put that way, it really isn't that much different than when I'm in a 3som and the other guy is "active". (I know, there's more to a cuck role than that, but I hope you get what I'm saying...)
Perhaps it's just me, but is there an implication in this that it's somehow any less a 3some if the dicking is all down to one guy? There are all kinds of ways to be "active", right?

Perhaps it's just me, but is there an implication in this that it's somehow any less a 3some if the dicking is all down to one guy? There are all kinds of ways to be "active", right?
Now that you say it, of course there is more than one way to be "active". My expression was more limited. Could have made that clearer. thnx for he correction

the best man? so she was fucking your friends, too? wow!

I started cheating my husband after 1 year of marriage with my boss( he is white, not many bbc in my country), and he found out from a gelouse colleague of mine that send him the photos from a business trip that my boss, her and I took. Me and my husband played a few time fantesized of me fucking other guys but I did not had the courage to tell him that I want a particular guy. When he found out he was not very happy but he couped with it in the end. Now i get my lover/boss whenever i want and cut off husband totally.

Back