Cheat him or make him a cuckold???

As a cuckold I urge you to make him a cuckold! It will be a thrill for you both. Deep down, he almost certainly wants to see you with Black Men, most white boys do, the honest ones admitting it. Imagine the joy of sharing the lifestyle, working together for your sexual satisfaction and his cuckold emancipation. Your sexual rights. His release from the unfair demands made for him to be a real man when he is a beta boy and wants so badly to be a cuckold with no pressure to perform.

making a man a willing cuckold is different from cuckolding him, to have him submit willingly you will need to make him desire to please you and yto submit
Originally I was cuckolded without knowing for 3 months. However, it turned out I was already a cuckold, I just hadn't been activated yet. All it took was for my girlfriend of 2 years to get pregnant by another man, and I've been a willing one ever since, and I like it.

... Imagine the joy of sharing the lifestyle, working together for your sexual satisfaction...and want(ing) so badly to be a cuckold with no pressure to perform.
Simply put, that is the most clarifying insight I've read/heard about the male cuckold mindset. Makes me appreciate your role better. Put that way, it really isn't that much different than when I'm in a 3som and the other guy is "active". (I know, there's more to a cuck role than that, but I hope you get what I'm saying...)

Plus it is never healthy to deceive or lie to one's partner
(To both you and WillandSusn) From the woman's point of view, I agree. However, I'd just like to make the point that from the cheating bbc's point of view, it is sometimes the case - like my own - where I've discussed this with the wife, and for very personal, private reasons, she prefers I don't tell and she doesn't ask - let alone want to participate in any "other person" sexual situations (yes, she's white). I know that doesn't sit well with a lot of people, but for some of us, THAT takes real pressure off and allows for everyone to be as comfortable as possible. So, I better understand the cuck's pov that for some, being a cuck represents an even more accepted, honest state of mind and relationship.

Cheating is selfish self satisfaction. Cuckholding gives pleasure to both partners. Plus it is a more honest solution to what is often the husbands inability to sexually satisfy or stimulate the wife. Sometimes its really tough on men to just get old. And then E.D. Is a real kick in the balls too.
Same as my comment to Cuckcouple24: From the woman's point of view, I agree. However, I'd just like to make the point that from the cheating bbc's point of view, it is sometimes the case - like my own - where I've discussed this with the wife, and for very personal, private reasons, she prefers I don't tell and she doesn't ask - let alone want to participate in any "other person" sexual situations (yes, she's white). I know that doesn't sit well with a lot of people, but for some of us, THAT takes real pressure off and allows for everyone to be as comfortable as possible. So, I better understand the cuck's pov that for some, being a cuck represents an even more accepted, honest state of mind and relationship.

Same as my comment to Cuckcouple24: From the woman's point of view, I agree. However, I'd just like to make the point that from the cheating bbc's point of view, it is sometimes the case - like my own - where I've discussed this with the wife, and for very personal, private reasons, she prefers I don't tell and she doesn't ask - let alone want to participate in any "other person" sexual situations (yes, she's white). I know that doesn't sit well with a lot of people, but for some of us, THAT takes real pressure off and allows for everyone to be as comfortable as possible. So, I better understand the cuck's pov that for some, being a cuck represents an even more accepted, honest state of mind and relationship.
i agree many people find it easier to pretend than to accept reality. I know a woman who has had two lovers and her husband since she was married and they all pretend not to know, all the men are cucks and she is a dominant woman but no one knows

for a woman to have her husband be a willing cuckold is something beyond sex and the bulls are props . it is easier to cuck a poor boy and let him pretend he is in charge to carry it further says something about the woman

Cheat just once… with a really sexy black man who knows how to fuck. If you love, Love, LOVE it... you'll be highly motivated to start working on your husband. If he's not into it, you'll have to decide if you want to cheat again... which, most likely would be the end of your marriage. But then, if you had a sexy black man in the wings (and maybe some of his friends), losing hubby wouldn't be a thing.

There in no difference between a cuckold and a wife who cheats with other men ... none whatsoever.
The word cuckold originated from a married man who's wife was having sex with other men.
A man who knows his wife is sleeping with other men is no more a cuckold than a man who is unaware that his wife is sleeping with other men.

There in no difference between a cuckold and a wife who cheats with other men ... none whatsoever.
The word cuckold originated from a married man who's wife was having sex with other men.
A man who knows his wife is sleeping with other men is no more a cuckold than a man who is unaware that his wife is sleeping with other men.
does being semantically correct make you feel better. There is a difference between a couple where one cheats and the other does not know and a couple where the husband accepts hiis wife fucking other menand may even encourage it. I suspect many women have husband who accept them fucking other men but the wife does not include the husband because she likes the control. To be a willing cuck is to flaunt all rules and social norms and expectations for both ma and wife

i have said this for years. if your wife fucks other guys then you as her husband you are a cuckold. i have been on both sides of the knowing and not knowing. for the first 6 years of marriage i didn't know she was fucking other guys and it was guys and not guy. it was difficult at first when i found out but having 4 ******* i didn't want to break up the marriage. i thought she would stop but in a very short time she was fucking again and it wasn't me she was fucking. the big difference for me was before i knew she was doing others, when she was out i would just think she was working late but after i accepted i was a cuckold now when she is out i am at home masturbating thinking about all she is doing with the other guy

i have said this for years. if your wife fucks other guys then you as her husband you are a cuckold. i have been on both sides of the knowing and not knowing. for the first 6 years of marriage i didn't know she was fucking other guys and it was guys and not guy. it was difficult at first when i found out but having 4 ******* i didn't want to break up the marriage. i thought she would stop but in a very short time she was fucking again and it wasn't me she was fucking. the big difference for me was before i knew she was doing others, when she was out i would just think she was working late but after i accepted i was a cuckold now when she is out i am at home masturbating thinking about all she is doing with the other guy
lol you went from cuck to willing cuck but all the time you are still the submissive male she loves

Cheat just once… with a really sexy black man who knows how to fuck. If you love, Love, LOVE it... you'll be highly motivated to start working on your husband. If he's not into it, you'll have to decide if you want to cheat again... which, most likely would be the end of your marriage. GBut then, if you had a sexy black man in the wings (and maybe some of his friends), losing hubby wouldn't be a thing.
Knew I was following the right kind of woman. Any you know of your mind closer to Baltimore??

if you are a "Lucky Cuck" then when she is with other men you are part of it. Either waiting at home for your reward or present when he fills her. If she is just cheating than nobody wins

Back