Cheat him or make him a cuckold???

A few years back my girlfriend confided that she once had a black lover 20 years ago. She prefaced the conversation with a tone of guilt over not sharing this with me. Bear in mind that I am not against interracial couples. Quite the contrary. She assumed that I would be offended or slighted. The next few months went by and I started inquiring about their relationship. She said that she stayed with him for so long because the sex was the absolute best she'd ever had. She went on to share intimate details. She stated that she was never a "size queen" but after their relationship, she couldn't find another partner to match his sexual prowess. She said it wasn't just about his cock size but his dominant nature was the icing on the cake for her. She told me that she wished that I was more dominant in bed. I told her that I would try but I preferred the gentle approach. She reminded me that for her a man can be dominant and gentle. One evening we were in bed after having sex and she started crying. When I asked her what was going on she told me EVERYTHING that she felt. What she failed to tell me in earlier conversations was that she had been seeing her ex-boyfriend 2-3 times a year whenever she had business in NYC. She tried to reassure me that it was "just sex." She also confided that she was planning on seeing him the following week. Again, she went into great detail about how he made her feel in the bedroom. She felt like an ******* was unleashed within her soul. She described how intense her orgasms were with this guy. My mind was spinning with a mixure of humiliation and a strange rush of excitement - I become erect while hearing every aspect of her relationship with this guy. She definitely cheated but I wasn't about to break up with her over the issue because I realized that she was going to fuck this guy no matter what I did. I was terribly aroused laying next to her while I began to stroke myself. Despite the humiliation, I was hard as a rock. She told me that she knew that I was a beta white guy and her lover was her alpha. She wanted both of us in her life. I'm now her devoted cuckold and my girlfriend let's me watch. Unfortunately i am not allowed in the same room so I'm ****** to watch from the next room via webcam. He is aware and goes to great lengths to make sure that my humiliation is complete. He loves to fuck her doggy with her facing the camera. The fun part for me is watching the recorded events when she's out of town. I watch for hours. Humiliation & erotic excitement are wonderful mind fucks.

Alot may disagree with me but we are cuckold couple..and couple to us m ears together. We both enjoy this together. I feel going off with a man alone is just an affair. I know alot it but in our case
Hi there, i totally agree if it does not involve both then it is wrong o think. Thank you Lee

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
Absolutely worth it

U might not kno it from this site, but u cant expect 2 turn just any or every man 2 a cuckold even with time.

I kno my situation and sneaking around is what works for me. Yes i might get caught and divorced, or i might decide i need 2 divorce him, who knows? but making him a willing cuckold was never a realistic choice 4 me.

U just gotta kno ur situation and relationship.
I'm sure he would be more understandable than you'd think. Men can dominate, if given all the required information to make a decision or he could just be simply freaky. Ain't always about love. Could make the relationship stronger. Trust and truth are more important than love at times. All men aren't cucks by any stretch... Since just like to see their wife fully enjoyed happy open and honest. Sometimes a guys mind can be his deepest zone.

Last edited:
I'm sure he would be more understandable than you'd think. Men can dominate, if given all the required information to make a decision or he could just be simply freaky. Ain't always about love. Could make the relationship stronger. Trust and truth are more important than love at times. All men aren't cucks by any stretch... Since just like to see their wife fully enjoyed happy open and honest. Sometimes a guys mind can be his deepest zone.
What a sensational answer!

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
I'd discuss it with him I'm sure he'll understand that way you too can have a mutual understanding and a strong bond when it comes to you having fun. Be safe 😉

My wife cheated on me for about 6 months then told me it really worked because it was all about her and her BBC Bull and made the transition easy for us.

Back