Cheat him or make him a cuckold???

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
Don't cheat. If you love your man and he loves you. Explore fantasy videos then. I'm sorry i dont have right to say that but i got involved with this lifestyle cuz of my second husband. He's a good man handsome and hung. Well not like Alot of the bbc but has a big cock and he asked my fantasy and fulfilled it within a month. Best sex i have ever had at 50

I've been dating my girlfriend for half a year now. I have been spinning it into a threesome for a long time, but so far without results. It was all easier with the previous girl, as soon as she showed the video with site for adults http://www.uhtube.cc/ and she immediately allowed us with her to discover a new page in our violent sexual relations, so I will definitely spin my new friend to this

D
This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?d
didn't you fuck another man before? black or white ?

It's was a shock on hubby fulling my fantasies. I didn't need this lifestyle since this hubby my second gave me all a woman needs when it comes to sex. This hubby my second. Handsome, hung, successful and very very naughty. Lol I know most won't agree. We are not swingers. I will not share my husband with anyone but this bbc only lifestyle is all his idea. I had grown up with black and had several desires. Had one encounter with huge bbc before my first marriage to white italian 30 yrs ago. Divorced dated but was not satisfied until I met this hubby. Wow. He enjoys the cuck and gives me ideas on how to be dirty. Love my s3x life at 54 yet had to stop due to breast cancer. Ladies get screened cheers be safe

It's was a shock on hubby fulling my fantasies. I didn't need this lifestyle since this hubby my second gave me all a woman needs when it comes to sex. This hubby my second. Handsome, hung, successful and very very naughty. Lol I know most won't agree. We are not swingers. I will not share my husband with anyone but this bbc only lifestyle is all his idea. I had grown up with black and had several desires. Had one encounter with huge bbc before my first marriage to white italian 30 yrs ago. Divorced dated but was not satisfied until I met this hubby. Wow. He enjoys the cuck and gives me ideas on how to be dirty. Love my s3x life at 54 yet had to stop due to breast cancer. Ladies get screened cheers be safe
Thanks

My wife cheated on me several times.. When I caught her, she denied it until I actually caught her in the act. She confessed everything about it. She described how he seduced her, how she couldn't believe a man could have that big of a cock, how she couldn't feel me now when we had sex, how much more intense were the orgasms and how many more she had with him each time. This routine was repeated each time, I caught her. I would have left her but she had convinced me no women would want my little dick. She told me her current lover wanted to bring this out in the open. He wanted me to watch him fuck her. When it finally happened, I saw how much bigger his cock was. I saw how he satisfied her. I was shattered and turned on at the same time. After that he would show up and take her to our bedroom and fuck her anytime he wanted. Over time I was led into serving them orally and cleaning.

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
It’s definitely worth it. I love watching my wife buck bbc. It’s really hot.

Cuckold is the goal. Cheating as is
Youre Doing Great Lets Go GIF by Peloton

My wife cheated on me several times.. When I caught her, she denied it until I actually caught her in the act. She confessed everything about it. She described how he seduced her, how she couldn't believe a man could have that big of a cock, how she couldn't feel me now when we had sex, how much more intense were the orgasms and how many more she had with him each time. This routine was repeated each time, I caught her. I would have left her but she had convinced me no women would want my little dick. She told me her current lover wanted to bring this out in the open. He wanted me to watch him fuck her. When it finally happened, I saw how much bigger his cock was. I saw how he satisfied her. I was shattered and turned on at the same time. After that he would show up and take her to our bedroom and fuck her anytime he wanted. Over time I was led into serving them orally and cleaning.
You dealt with it in a great manner. No matter the circumstances, you can be proud of a triple win. One of the most arousing things is to serve a couple orally when they are at it. Seeing at just inches away how your wife's pussy and rosebud embrace that black man's cock, smelling their scents, getting the drops from their interaction all over your face, seeing those big black balls bouncing back and forth, and getting to lick where the shaft vanishes in between her pussy lips or butthole, is priceless. Orally serving them prior to intercourse, making them extra excited, makes you feel an important part of their routine, as much as cleaning them after they cum.

Back