Changes after going bareback

Off topic a bit but after a few weeks off seeing my first lover I had some lady issues and eventually had to see a gynaecologist.
After he’d examined me he asked me if my husband was particularly well endowed, he face was a picture when I replied “no but my latest regular partner is” 😂
Honey not nearly enough ladies who love and take BBC Bulls admit to that beautiful change ! I personally love how loose and permanently gaped a true mature white bbc lover will become

Huge change for my wife when she allowed him to go Bareback, she became closer to him and me and she lost over 20 pounds, our Bull started to share her with his other hung black friend and she was getting it every night, she started to dress like a slut all day everyday and she became extremely submissive and bizarrely her voice became more high pitched ?
Interesting thread
Your reply, however... hilarious!
High pitched voice?
Lol!

Who knew black cocks were voice tuning kits 😅

First I had to change how I walked for the next day or two.

Then, there was a mental change where you just feel more rebellious. Given that, I actually felt closer to my husband. We both 'broke free' of that standard marriage.

My clothes did not really change unless the blk guy bought me a dress or something sexy underneath.

I can say that once my sis was convinced to go blk, her dresses became a bit shorter and the tops were a little lower cut. I even caught her with a pushup bra. She a D, she doesn't need a pushup bra. What the biggest change was that she lost 20 lbs and got way more buff.
And then the pope came over for some sake right?

My wife had become a Black man's white bitch long before we meet and were married. She always has taken Black cocks bareback and was always filled with Black baby-makers. She also gave off "vibes" that always attracted Black men to her white charms.

After we were married, her taboo adultery with Black men greatly increased the intensity of her orgasms. Having a cuckold husband at her side, intensified the attraction that Black men had for her. And she became very keen about having Black men knock her up with their babies. The privacy afforded by our apartment/house gave her more opportunities to be a really dirty housewife slut. As a single woman, she had no more than 2 Black bulls at a time. As a married woman, she usually had gangbangs of between 5 and 8 Black men at a time.

Physically, every time an interracial baby suckled at her breasts; her teats got bigger. On our wedding day, her measurements were 32C-24-35. Today, her measurements are 38D-26-36. Her pussy hole has a much bigger gape than when she was single.

Attachments

• Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 49
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Wife's slut hole & whore's hole in 1995.jpg
    Wife's slut hole & whore's hole in 1995.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 48
well in my case it was a very strong experience my last ******* is 12 years old and since he was born I no longer let my husband do it to me without a condom all the time he had to use a condom so after 10 years my husband was using with me we met my bull the truth was I liked him he inspired me a lot of confidence so I gave in and told my husband that yes he was fine we got to the hotel the caresses began the kisses the expected moment arrived so I started sucking his dick like The truth is crazy, I must confess, the taste of the black cock is very different and I like it a lot. It was time for penetration, he put on a condom and began to fuck me, but he already knew how he was going to do things because when he looked at me, he was devoted and very hot. He asked me if he would take off the condom Without thinking I told him to take it off It was something very extreme to feel that cock bareback and after that feel the explosions feel the throbbing of each jet of milk that he discharged inside me to pa From that moment on I felt completely like him and the truth was that he made me feel like a woman to the degree that I had a ******* from him that night I was rewarded by him I don't know if I should say it but I feel that I love him very much I don't want to part with him but I don't want to either that my husband leave meAdobe_20230222_174430.jpg

Well, my wife is black and I met her when she was 19 and I was 23. We started playing when she was around 21 or 22. But she didn’t do bareback until she was 25 or so.

I remember being at a hotel and she went to the guys room she had arranged with. When she came back her eyes were wide opened like a deer in the highlights. She touched her pussy with her two front fingers and a long string of cum/juice followed. I ate her out and then fucked her a couple times. She told me everything that happened and ridiculed me.

20 years later, she just gave birth to our Bull’s offspring. Not the same guy, obviously. But needless to say bareback is a watershed moment for any woman who is messing around with big dicks and alpha males.

well in my case it was a very strong experience my last ******* is 12 years old and since he was born I no longer let my husband do it to me without a condom all the time he had to use a condom so after 10 years my husband was using with me we met my bull the truth was I liked him he inspired me a lot of confidence so I gave in and told my husband that yes he was fine we got to the hotel the caresses began the kisses the expected moment arrived so I started sucking his dick like The truth is crazy, I must confess, the taste of the black cock is very different and I like it a lot. It was time for penetration, he put on a condom and began to fuck me, but he already knew how he was going to do things because when he looked at me, he was devoted and very hot. He asked me if he would take off the condom Without thinking I told him to take it off It was something very extreme to feel that cock bareback and after that feel the explosions feel the throbbing of each jet of milk that he discharged inside me to pa From that moment on I felt completely like him and the truth was that he made me feel like a woman to the degree that I had a ******* from him that night I was rewarded by him I don't know if I should say it but I feel that I love him very much I don't want to part with him but I don't want to either that my husband leave meView attachment 5892362
I would of asked to take it off too!!🔥🔥

I was with a shy Latina wife and the husband made me try bareback on her. Huge difference like night and day.Only reason why i used condoms was for her not to get pregnant. I hate sex with condoms.Its like taking a shower with clothes on.

When we first started this lifestyle we agreed that all my bulls should wear condoms. Mostly because you dont know what they could be carrying like a disease. Now I have my regular bulls that I trust completely and they dont use any protection. It is called a protection to make you feel sale. But i don't want to feel safe, I want to feel wanted as woman. A man shooting inside you is the biggest compliment and showing that he wants you. Having sex with that feeling has changed the sex in positive way for us.

Last edited:
Back