Changes after going bareback

Without hubs I’m not sure I’d have stumbled upon the lifestyle, with that being said I feel like the sky is the limit with us because he is patient and encourages me even when I’m feeling a little shy or sassy, he lets me know he wants to see anything and it helps me feel more comfortable being even more sexy and naughty for him so we are a good balance 🙃

Without hubs I’m not sure I’d have stumbled upon the lifestyle, with that being said I feel like the sky is the limit with us because he is patient and encourages me even when I’m feeling a little shy or sassy, he lets me know he wants to see anything and it helps me feel more comfortable being even more sexy and naughty for him so we are a good balance 🙃
Big hips.....definitely built for use

There has been some changes since she went bareback with our friend. I have told part of this story on another topic on site so I will keep it short.
She was very young when we became a couple and very little experience sexually. Just 2 young white boys in high school and one in college before we met. And both of them wore condoms.
As we got into the lifestyle and being a nurse, she was very aware of the number of people who had HIV and STDS. So the first two guys were condoms only. Then we met our friend here, we chatted here, then exchanged info and private photos off site and phone numbers. We talked by phone five times before we met up for drinks. And we as well as he were very comfortable with each other, while we were getting to know each he pulled up his medical records and showed her he was negative on all STDS and HIV. It was three months old but it gave her the clear impression that he was just as concerned with disease as we were.
When we got to the motel we parked and waited for him to catch up with us after he parked. While we we waiting on him she asked, so do you think that he needs to ware a condom? I smiled and asked her if she wanted it bare or wrapped up her eyes said it all. And that night he pumped four loads of cum in her.
After he left she told me how much he came and how she could feel it when he came. She then told me it used to be that way with me but over the years the amount I came grew to be less,and less.
Well that's where the change came in, in the last few years the more and more cum I produced, and as to not be out done his cum output also increased. I have since read an article which stated that when two men are fucking the same woman and the men know it the men's cum output increases in what has been termed the competitive sperm theory. And it has to have some truth to it, because when we have one of our meetings she has to ware pantie shields for almost a week because so much cum leeks out of her. 😁

Definitely feel more used Wich I like. Made me feel like I was his. First time was supposed to be with condom but he kept asking if I wanted it off and I gave in to the moment. Best decision ever. Now I'm always into bareback. I need. Them cumming in me
OMG! Thats Beautiful! Bareback feels so good! So naturally Addictive especially when you Cum deep in her Pussy. Seals a beautiful bond.👩💦💦💦

A lot can change after going bareback with a sexy stud... but I'm guessing, mostly for the women. Guys get what they want in the moment, and are pretty much over it. Until their dick is hard again. Women experience a range of emotions. We romanticize things. Fall in love. Especially if he makes us cum every time. Knowing in advance that we can't be clingy. Appreciate whatever time he has to give.
The women that opened my eyes to more possibilities shared the same passion you do. I wasn't ready for that idea at that time but in the dirtiest sensual way possible I was intrigued. Some phenomenal women simply need to have loads of cum from multiple men in them at any given time

If you're a white woman and you even think of asking a Dom BBC Bull to wrap it, you're not ready for true BBC and should stick with white or Asian bois.
In a way I hate to say this but I agree with it. I remember, when I was much younger, when I asked the first married I was going to fuck if she wanted me to wear a condom and she said "Do you think I want to fuck a big cock or a big piece of rubber?"

I agree CoolDuo if you don't want to give fully to your Bull, don't do it.

Same as my wife. Does your wife always let them fill her pussy with their cum or do they pull out if they aren't a regular?
She likes them to finish in her to serve as a culmination of their evening or day together. A few will pull out to shoot on her; kind of showing off. The couple of gangbangs she's participated in was the only time she asked the guys to wear condoms since she didn't know any of the five guys on those occasions.

Casually, comdoms for sure..if it's a situation I know before hand or someone I'm seeing constantly then will exchange STD paper work every 3 or 6 months so I can cum deep in the pussy bareback spillover style .It all depends on the comfortably and her and my sexual activity. But who doesn't luv a good cumm dump in some juicey white pussy 🍆💦🐇 :sex: the best...But stay safe we dont want to fuck up our beautiful community

Back