Hot wives: have we changed the way you dress?

Hotwife ? We are a very normal couple that enjoys time with a guy we know. It's not cuck at all, wife sharing I guess.
We are early 50s, other than our friend, many many times over about 4 years off and on, 2 other guys, one once, three times with the other.
We're not swingers at all, we just enjoy some "extra" sometimes. None of our friends know we do this.
I will say our fun with him has REALLY boosted my wife's self confidence. She always been in shape, classy and good looking but since we started all this with our friend she opened up about sex like I still can't belive.
To the topic...everywhere we go or she goes, she's dressed nice. Jeans - t-shirt, lookd great, casual warm weather dress, looks great, cocktail dress and heels, looks great. She's not into "fancy" underwear, says it's uncomfortable. She wears classy bras and underpants.

She is more confident now and often doesen't wear any panties in public which the Bull likes.

She has always dressed sexy but she has taken it a few steps further since she met the Bull. Especially at parties where he enjoys to show her off.

Back