Changes after going bareback

There has been some changes since she went bareback with our friend. I have told part of this story on another topic on site so I will keep it short.
She was very young when we became a couple and very little experience sexually. Just 2 young white boys in high school and one in college before we met. And both of them wore condoms.
As we got into the lifestyle and being a nurse, she was very aware of the number of people who had HIV and STDS. So the first two guys were condoms only. Then we met our friend here, we chatted here, then exchanged info and private photos off site and phone numbers. We talked by phone five times before we met up for drinks. And we as well as he were very comfortable with each other, while we were getting to know each he pulled up his medical records and showed her he was negative on all STDS and HIV. It was three months old but it gave her the clear impression that he was just as concerned with disease as we were.
When we got to the motel we parked and waited for him to catch up with us after he parked. While we we waiting on him she asked, so do you think that he needs to ware a condom? I smiled and asked her if she wanted it bare or wrapped up her eyes said it all. And that night he pumped four loads of cum in her.
After he left she told me how much he came and how she could feel it when he came. She then told me it used to be that way with me but over the years the amount I came grew to be less,and less.
Well that's where the change came in, in the last few years the more and more cum I produced, and as to not be out done his cum output also increased. I have since read an article which stated that when two men are fucking the same woman and the men know it the men's cum output increases in what has been termed the competitive sperm theory. And it has to have some truth to it, because when we have one of our meetings she has to ware pantie shields for almost a week because so much cum leeks out of her. 😁
I too feel that urge to compete with the men after they have ejaculated inside my wife's pussy. When she has sex with black men I have temporarily given up my alpha male status as her husband to them. Once they are done with her I have an overwhelming need to make love to her, to reclaim her as mine and it does seem like the volume of my semen is greater. The idea of my sperm swimming around inside her, mixing with theirs is a real turn on for me. Especially when the sperm is from a black man or several black men.

The first time my wife took BBC was spontaneous and neither her or I or the guy had any condoms , the situation took over when she saw his much larger black cock her fist ever black cock in the flesh, she knew she wanted him to fuck her . When he entered her cunt stretching it she orgasmed straight away , as he continued to fuck she had multiple orgasms as soon as she took his superior black cock with her then telling and begging him to fuck her harder and cum in her white married cunt he pounded her harder and much longer than I had ever managed.
They have met since and her mind set is she loves the feeling of his throbbing cock filling her pussy with his cum, I really enjoy seeing his cock covered in both their cum when he pulls out after he has cum in her , seeing his cum leaking from her gaping stretched pussy, our sex lives have changed as she is more confident in her outlook towards sex and is addicted to his black cock and is quite open when we meet Del her bbc lover she is totally addicted to him and let’s her inhibitions fall when we meet him.
He has her sexually wrapped around his finger and she’ll do almost anything he wants sexually.

Last edited:
My tubes were tied so it wasn't such a big deal. The first time my Bull seduced me I was mortified. I hadn't ever cheated on my ex. I felt so guilty and dirty. Soon it became a fantastic sensation. My Bull's thick penis inside me deeper than my husband could reach. My black lover planting his seed deep inside my womb. I went bareback with my Bull but other lovers must wear a jacket unless I know their history.

Her first time he came to our house while i was working we were texting back and forth my wife texted me that he was there then I didn't hear from her for 4 hours she told him bareback, she sent me this picture then she told me neither had condoms, when I got home he was gone she was full of his cum

Attachments

• Photo-0165.jpg
    Photo-0165.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 282
Mentally: she felt more attractive and free to dress more sedecutive to attract attention of black men.
She also felt a release of guilt that she realized she had a pattern of cheating in previous relationships and she didn't have to worry about making a bad decision and giving into tempation and it destroying another relationship because she realized it was ok to admit and accept she was very attractive and deserved and now was released from her demons of fighting her needs for sex with other men behind her partners back. And she could admit she always needed it and would always need sex and attention from certain kinds of men she wanted to have sex with and those men regularly also came onto her even right in front of me,

Physically: she lost weight, wore more seductive inviting clothes and had fun going out in more risky clothes and riskier places with no panties or bra on to attract mens attention and get both of us used to this new style.

Also, once she found and picked lovers her she enjoyed that they were larger than me and stretched her pussy out of shape and how it was adjusting to their larger size and it appeared more fucked and hammered because of their larger size.
She also liked it felt different when she would have sex with me by it not being as good and now more noticeable how much smaller I was compared to them and not as physically satisfying with a decreasing desire for sex with me and an increasing desire for her lovers to please her
and mentally concentrating on them and how to integrate them into our lives frequently but not damage our relationship with each other though that would need to change in some drastic ways and quicker than she knew I would be ready for but she also felt ok and good with being selfish and a bitch to a certain degree she had never been inside and toward me before because she knew what she wanted and felt I had allowed a pandoras box to open i would have to deal with the immediate reprecussions of allowing her this new experience.

I think a few of them realized things get messier and they would be expected to lick their pussy juice and my cum clean off of my dick

It didn't change my perspective on our relationship. But if definitely made my (or better: our) experience with other guys way better. For me it obviously feels a lot better, and having my Bulls cum inside of me is a turn on for the both of us.

Having said that, I am obviously on birth control and this for me has nothing to do with having babies etc - We don't have this fantasy at all.
So you wouldn't consider it or haven't considered it?

IMG_6373 (2).JPG

It is has been an amazing thing for us both. Honestly, I feel most properly fucked if get pumped full of bbc seed. He loves it too and loves for me to show it off to him.

Unfortunately, for the last 8 months it has been pull out because of some changes my doctor wanted to observe for health reasons. I can't wait to get back to when I can take it all.

Back