Changes after going bareback

A lot can change after going bareback with a sexy stud... but I'm guessing, mostly for the women. Guys get what they want in the moment, and are pretty much over it. Until their dick is hard again. Women experience a range of emotions. We romanticize things. Fall in love. Especially if he makes us cum every time. Knowing in advance that we can't be clingy. Appreciate whatever time he has to give.

While married / taken women (by white men) fucking BBC is extremely taboo, the sex with a submissive, white woman and a Dom BBC Bull is extremely erotic, yet sexually natural. To me, it just seems right, more sensuous, and natural to milk my Bull raw and to accept his seed deep into my womb.

IMG_9321.JPG

Huge change for my wife when she allowed him to go Bareback, she became closer to him and me and she lost over 20 pounds, our Bull started to share her with his other hung black friend and she was getting it every night, she started to dress like a slut all day everyday and she became extremely submissive and bizarrely her voice became more high pitched ?
😉

A lot can change after going bareback with a sexy stud... but I'm guessing, mostly for the women. Guys get what they want in the moment, and are pretty much over it. Until their dick is hard again. Women experience a range of emotions. We romanticize things. Fall in love. Especially if he makes us cum every time. Knowing in advance that we can't be clingy. Appreciate whatever time he has to give.
Nicely said 🙂

Back