Changes after going bareback

First I had to change how I walked for the next day or two.

Then, there was a mental change where you just feel more rebellious. Given that, I actually felt closer to my husband. We both 'broke free' of that standard marriage.

My clothes did not really change unless the blk guy bought me a dress or something sexy underneath.

I can say that once my sis was convinced to go blk, her dresses became a bit shorter and the tops were a little lower cut. I even caught her with a pushup bra. She a D, she doesn't need a pushup bra. What the biggest change was that she lost 20 lbs and got way more buff.

Last edited:
Was it her idea or yours?
Mine. We are very cautious, I get that. But in the heat of the moment she initially hesitates to take the condom off but right away still goes for it. The last few playdates she would slide a condom on her bull, fuck for a few minutes, pulls it out and takes it off to suck. Then back in it goes bare.

Huge change for my wife when she allowed him to go Bareback, she became closer to him and me and she lost over 20 pounds, our Bull started to share her with his other hung black friend and she was getting it every night, she started to dress like a slut all day everyday and she became extremely submissive and bizarrely her voice became more high pitched ?

Back