Catching white women staring

I love to look at black men’s crotches in public, I like to make sure they catch me looking, then I flash a sext smile at them. Then I make sure to take my hand with my wedding ring on it and play with my hair, so they see my ring. Many just smile, quite a few have approached me to talk. I have been given about six or seven phone numbers as well:devilish::sex:

I love to look at black men’s crotches in public, I like to make sure they catch me looking, then I flash a sext smile at them. Then I make sure to take my hand with my wedding ring on it and play with my hair, so they see my ring. Many just smile, quite a few have approached me to talk. I have been given about six or seven phone numbers as well:devilish::sex:
Keep going girl!

I don't care if they feel offended or not. If they're showing a fat bulge, I'm looking... and most likely licking my lips.
For a white boi into this that is a mental cumshot.

on friday evening when i wa heading home. i was walking on a sidewalk in downtown toronto. a white girl walking in the opposite direction was talking on the phone an when she sees me she smile at me for a few seconds

Back