Can you be racist but still have strong sexual desires for that race?

I find this to be an internal conflict that goes far beyond the bedroom and I can understand. The bad thing is you have a few bad apples setting the example for everyone else. It would be like going to a run down trailer park full of white trash rednecks and having them represent all of the white race. They can be racist, uneducated, vulgar, unclean, etc and you think "wow, white people suck." The hard part is to look beyond and realize there are so many other different people for all races. Where I live the issue primarily is with native Americans. We have a ton of *******, lazy, use the system, poor me natives up hear and being around them, working with them you end up really having a bad taste when it comes to them and it sticks. You have to stop and realize that they do not represent all of native Americans and there are many that are great and amazing people and have a deep and amazing culture. In my opinion I wouldn't let the racist whites you seem to find yourself around drive you to hate what you seem to truly enjoy. There are plenty of white people out there that have nothing against a black person and won't even bat an eye walking down the street next to one or shopping or falling in love. Just my 2 cents though.
It's easy to call people names when you haven't walked in their shoes or experienced their life. Your story would have been more effective without calling your local natives 'lazy drunks'

It's easy to call people names when you haven't walked in their shoes or experienced their life. Your story would have been more effective without calling your local natives 'lazy drunks'
I agree that it easy to do such and I didn't mean to directly call anyone anything so maybe I need to rephrase my statement. I meant to say if you see tons and tons of natives that are lazy drunks it is easy to develop that opinion of a majority of them and that is an example for the area I live in. So a lot of people here tend to automatically file any native people into that category.

I find this to be an internal conflict that goes far beyond the bedroom and I can understand. The bad thing is you have a few bad apples setting the example for everyone else. It would be like going to a run down trailer park full of white trash rednecks and having them represent all of the white race. They can be racist, uneducated, vulgar, unclean, etc and you think "wow, white people suck." The hard part is to look beyond and realize there are so many other different people for all races. Where I live the issue primarily is with native Americans. We have a ton of *******, lazy, use the system, poor me natives up hear and being around them, working with them you end up really having a bad taste when it comes to them and it sticks. You have to stop and realize that they do not represent all of native Americans and there are many that are great and amazing people and have a deep and amazing culture. In my opinion I wouldn't let the racist whites you seem to find yourself around drive you to hate what you seem to truly enjoy. There are plenty of white people out there that have nothing against a black person and won't even bat an eye walking down the street next to one or shopping or falling in love. Just my 2 cents though.

Thanks for your input and I'll try not to think that way.

yes a person can be racist and still be sexually attracted to another race.

E.g a popular white supremacist in america,(i have forgotten his name)was seen in the Philippines hanging out with Philippines girls.

black guys fucking white girls for revenge

white girls with racist mentality fucking black men just to say test the myth

white slave owners sleeping with their black slaves

the logic behind this relationship is Power and domination.

some people will give up their sexual taste for another race but that race cant date their brothers,sisters or daughters and ******* and relations

e.g a white man might allow you to fuck his white wife but wont allow his ******* or ******* to date outside the race and vice versa.

That is very true. It's kind of strange that white guys generally speaking actually whack off 2 or get off to a black guy cumming on a white women's face or cumming inside her ass but they get offended when a dating show comes out that centers on an interracial couple. I never even thought about that. Too me it seems backwards. I can go to xvideos.com and read 1000s upon 1000s of comments from white guys celebrating watching black guys doing the most sexually explicit things with white women but at that same token I can pull 1000s of racist comments from white guys who are offended by mainstream interracial dating shows.

It's interesting.

Lol ancestry.com I never trusted that

But you trust what is clearly wonton conspiracy theories and baseless claims. You are everything that is wrong with people who use pseudo science to reinforce ideologies that have no objective outcome but a subjective claim to fixate a belief system provide evidence; at least ancestry has archives and uses credible science, your just some guy (mind you its always a guy) who seeks to make a fantasy real on #alternativefacts

It is difficult when you find yourself in ignorant company. My best suggestion would be to find someone that thinks in a different manner and be able to enjoy what you are passionate about.
Well actually I did. I'm actually a returning member to this site and I was also a large part of the cuckolding interracial community. I actually had alot of meetups I was going to go to with alot of members from this very site, I made interracial sex videos , I was planning cuckolding/ interracial sex parties. I think I even uploaded pictures of my BBC which got a ton of likes on this site. I was actually getting ready to do alot. Coming up with new and better ways to get more pleasure from sex. I think I was going to experiment with this one cuckolding couple and try out erotic massages on the wife while the husband watched and got off to the pleasure his wife was getting. I think before I left I was trying to get cuckolding normalized and interracial intimacy normalized. I was talking to a few white girls and was getting ready to make a series that focused on them orgasming on my BBC and capturing their facial expressions; upload those short clips of those moments. I was also looking into starting a cuckolding version of blackedraw out in Vegas. I let alot of genuinely racist white folks get under my skin which is why I swore off the community and left this site and many many other groups.

Before I could get the ball rolling and pussies squirting I left the community. But yeah I was getting ready to be heavily involved in cuckolding, interracial sex and make it grow.

Well actually I did. I'm actually a returning member to this site and I was also a large part of the cuckolding interracial community. I actually had alot of meetups I was going to go to with alot of members from this very site, I made interracial sex videos , I was planning cuckolding/ interracial sex parties. I think I even uploaded pictures of my BBC which got a ton of likes on this site. I was actually getting ready to do alot. Coming up with new and better ways to get more pleasure from sex. I think I was going to experiment with this one cuckolding couple and try out erotic massages on the wife while the husband watched and got off to the pleasure his wife was getting. I think before I left I was trying to get cuckolding normalized and interracial intimacy normalized. I was talking to a few white girls and was getting ready to make a series that focused on them orgasming on my BBC and capturing their facial expressions; upload those short clips of those moments. I was also looking into starting a cuckolding version of blackedraw out in Vegas. I let alot of genuinely racist white folks get under my skin which is why I swore off the community and left this site and many many other groups.

Before I could get the ball rolling and pussies squirting I left the community. But yeah I was getting ready to be heavily involved in cuckolding, interracial sex and make it grow.
It definitely sounds like you have a passion and a drive for the lifestyle. Push the negative people away and surround yourself with positive happy people and enjoy what you love.

I see you don’t like the truth lol everything is coming to the light

As a tinfoil hat conspirist I can honestly say, no, I don't like the truth. I don't like Their truths and I don't like yours either.

I'm also a lying piece of ******* which makes me a reliable source for someone's research someday about some bullshit.

It's little "slip ups" like the Native American comment that make me side eye even the people who that say *insert group* isn't racist.

Personally, I think racism is a word that is both overused and widely misused. What many people call racism is actually cultural-ism. In the various circles of people with which I associate, I don't know a single person who is racist, meaning that they dislike a person because of racial characteristics. This doesn't mean they are unaware of the differing racial characteristics and thus are blind to race, but in everyday life, it simply isn't that big a deal. There are however, people who look at and make judgements on other cultures. While there is both good and bad in most all cultures (white culture included), there are elements in some cultures that simply are counterproductive to success. Race isn't holding people back any more, and in this, racism is no longer systemic as some groups would want you to believe (I did have great uncles 40-50 years ago that were racist. My parents were not and I am not).

Fact is: When I examine my fascination for interracial sex between the very hottest young white women and black men, sure the color and feature contrast is appealing (but it is not racism), but equally and intensely erotic for me, is the culture contrast, seeing the overtly masculine and confident black male (coming from their culture) with the purest, most feminine white girls (attractive and confident, but looking to be submissive)....there is nothing more sexually perfect for each other. The fact that these cultural opposites meet, and find each other desirable is the very best kind of eroticism. This is why for me, there is nothing better than seeing the hot college cheerleader type from the suburbs paired up with the black athlete from the inner city. And I want them to find love, attraction and true happiness in each other and live a great and productive life as they blend their cultures in sex and love.

Last edited:
Personally, I think racism is a word that is both overused and widely misused. What many people call racism is actually cultural-ism. In the various circles of people with which I associate, I don't know a single person who is racist, meaning that they dislike a person because of racial characteristics. This doesn't mean they are unaware of the differing racial characteristics and thus are blind to race, but in everyday life, it simply isn't that big a deal. There are however, people who look at and make judgements on other cultures. While there is both good and bad in most all cultures (white culture included), there are elements in some cultures that simply are counterproductive to success. Race isn't holding people back any more, and in this, racism is no longer systemic as some groups would want you to believe (I did have great uncles 40-50 years ago that were racist. My parents were not and I am not).

Fact is: When I examine my fascination for interracial sex between the very hottest young white women and black men, sure the color and feature contrast is appealing (but it is not racism), but equally and intensely erotic for me, is the culture contrast, seeing the overtly masculine and confident black male (coming from their culture) with the purest, most feminine white girls (attractive and confident, but looking to be submissive)....there is nothing more sexually perfect for each other. The fact that these cultural opposites meet, and find each other desirable is the very best kind of eroticism. This is why for me, there is nothing better than seeing the hot college cheerleader type from the suburbs paired up with the black athlete from the inner city. And I want them to find love, attraction and true happiness in each other and live a great and productive life as they blend their cultures in sex and love.

The girl I was fucking straight up believes blacks are dumber then whites. That's one thing I could not change about her. No matter how good the sex was she still to this day believes blacks are inferior. She toned it down with the watermelon, monkey jokes but she still has her racist beliefs. The only thing that has changed about her is that she views us as superior in the bed. That's it. There are people no matter what you say or do will always believe their race is superior which is the very definition of racism.
Hell most racist people will tell us to our face they don't like blacks simply because their black. If that's not racism I don't know what is.

The girl I was screwing went from I don't like blacks because their stupid, inferior and their ugly...to their stupid, inferior but black men have good dick.

Reactions: wit
Back