Can you be racist but still have strong sexual desires for that race?

Interesting topic. I think once mom Nature calls, all politics and ideologies go aside :)

She is calling me. I think I may have to cum back to the community. I thought long and hard about it and it was driving me nuts but I finally made the decision to cum back. I will just ignore the racist whites, and fix myself up for cuckolding. I'm going to cum back better then ever. For now I'll just enjoy the conversations on this site until I can get my media back up, videos going again, sex parties in place, back into the interracial groups, find out the swingers clubs, etc etc and pick up where I left off better then before.

No other feeling on this planet can compare to the feeling of a white girl squirting on your dick and wimpering in pleasure submitting to your cock. As a black man in my opinion it's the greatest feeling ever both physically and psychologically.

Silly, silly silly, history has shown that blacks has always turned the other cheek, but now we are slapping those ass cheeks every chance we get. Let's just fuck out our indifference. Oh if they hated us so, then why did they ******* our mothers and daughters

What I'm curious about is the real racist meaning. Is it just thinking that black people like fried chicken and watermelon and white people eat caviar and ******* wine? Is it hate based off skin color? I ask because I don't do that sort of thing. My ethnic friends and I joke about each other's race though and we all know that we talk about the stereotypical bullshit. So even though we're having fun are we still a bunch of racists?

What I'm curious about is the real racist meaning. Is it just thinking that black people like fried chicken and watermelon and white people eat caviar and ******* wine? Is it hate based off skin color? I ask because I don't do that sort of thing. My ethnic friends and I joke about each other's race though and we all know that we talk about the stereotypical bullshit. So even though we're having fun are we still a bunch of racists?
When I'm talking about racist I'm talking about people who genuinely believe their race is superior because of their skin color. Of course making watermelon or fried chicken jokes is just poking fun but the girl I was fucking, genuinely believed blacks were less intelligent because we are black. That's the difference. She say ******* like well your smart for a black guy. She thinks black women look like monkeys and some other stuff but I'm not going to air her out like that.

She grew to like me. That's one thing I have noticed about racist whites who have a black friend. They all say the same *******. You are not like the other blacks. Thee other blacks are n words. Yeah she said that alot.

Yeah shes one cold hearted chick but man that ******* was GOOD.

suddenly this thread became debate on race and race relations :). who wants all this intellectual prowess here when there are other alpha male traits to worship and enjoy?

History doesn't have to repeat itself so separate and equal would certainly work. We need to understand that the black culture is quite different than the White culture. You should read the papers and understand government statistics that blacks commit more crime on a percentage than other races.

Don't worry. You're still sexually desired and I'm still trying to get gf to go black. :sex: One on one only.
******* and poor economic circumstances create an environment for crime. Cultural differences create conflict but tolerance and education can overcome. Lots of crime in asia where there are few blacks

When I'm talking about racist I'm talking about people who genuinely believe their race is superior because of their skin color. Of course making watermelon or fried chicken jokes is just poking fun but the girl I was fucking, genuinely believed blacks were less intelligent because we are black. That's the difference. She say ******* like well your smart for a black guy. She thinks black women look like monkeys and some other stuff but I'm not going to air her out like that.

She grew to like me. That's one thing I have noticed about racist whites who have a black friend. They all say the same *******. You are not like the other blacks. Thee other blacks are n words. Yeah she said that alot.

Well I do get a lot of ignorant answers when I ask questions like that but you nailed it down pretty well. Keep doing your thing though. Nothing hotter than seeing a racist white bitch turned out.

History doesn't have to repeat itself so separate and equal would certainly work. We need to understand that the black culture is quite different than the White culture. You should read the papers and understand government statistics that blacks commit more crime on a percentage than other races.

Don't worry. You're still sexually desired and I'm still trying to get gf to go black. :sex: One on one only.

Well at least the name is accurate. You clearly failed statistics in college. Black people don't commite more crime, poor people do. Are blacks in America disproportionately poor? Yes. An estimated 250,000,000 hours of unpaid labor, a further century plus of state mandated apartheid in jobs, housing and a racially biased criminal justice system (blacks and whites use ******* at roughly the same rate, but blacks are 6 TIMES more likely to go to prison for ******* use, for example) will do that. But here's the funny thing--when you factor socioeconomic status into it, you know what "racial group" has the most crime?

Rural whites.

Are we really trying to look around 2018 America and argue white people can't fetishize black people and still be racist?

The more I read your posts the more you sound like a parody of a black guy, rather then an actual black guy.
My Spidey sense is going off...

Who wants to bet this dude will never get verified?

The more I read your posts the more you sound like a parody of a black guy, rather then an actual black guy.
My Spidey sense is going off...

Who wants to bet this dude will never get verified?

I had pictures of my cock in my media up on this site. I took it down twice.

The first white girl I had sex with was clearly racist. I could never understand her internal conflict, but now I do.

I was fucking her for 6 months straight, and the sex was so good. The first time I stuck my cock in her she immediately started squirting on my dick. I creampied her 3 times. The first time I creampied her it was so huge and long my cum was pouring out of her pussy while I was fucking her.

I myself am not a racist but there are alot of white guys who are that I interact with daily. It's effective because it drives me away from their women, because their hate fills me with resentment towards all whites.

I understand not all white people are racist, but alot these days are passive aggressive racist, and so when I'm interacting with a white women it makes me feel resentment towards her for some reason and it does not feel right having intimate interactions with her at all. I see those passive aggressive racist in her.

However, the urges for intimacy with a white women is strong. Ive already taken a hit, several hits and it's like a bad case of addiction. The sex is so good (actually the best) and and white women are so beautiful but I am conflicted. I geuss I do have a resentment towards white people because alot of them are racist, and a little part of me hates that I am attracted to white girls so much and the intimacy is so good.

I left this site, and these interracial communities twice swearing I was done but yet here I am again.
Are there any other bulls or couples who have this internal conflict?

Are there any white couples, husbands, wives, single whites who hate blacks but can't stop fucking or being intimate with them?

Are there any black bulls who have this internal conflict?

I could never understand the racist girls internal conflict but now I do. Bad experiences, past trauma, bad interactions with a group of people shape the way you view them negatively. But the sexual attraction, reinforced with overwhelming sexual gratification, and pleasure for, and from those same group of people is a mind fuck.
Advice please.

I think this is a really good comment. I really wanna reply to it with my own two sense but it's 8AM and I'm half asleep lol

******* and poor economic circumstances create an environment for crime. Cultural differences create conflict but tolerance and education can overcome. Lots of crime in asia where there are few blacks

Cultural differences create conflict? From what many politicians said, our cultural differences is what makes us a strong nation. Family life and generational government assistance are the biggest factors in inequality. The Democrats like to keep the Blacks on the Democrat plantation. They need the votes.

They don't commit them because they're black and they're not poor because they're black. they're poor because they're the descendents of several centuries of policies designed to make them poor.

I'm sorry I assumed more than a fifth grade reading level. I didn't realize if I didn't explicitly write a thesis statement, you wouldn't be able to infer it.

Humans can be both; two separate energy streams fed two different ways! Only one is biological; people will have sex regardless of circumstances. “Nature finds a way”. Interesting topic!

They don't commit them because they're black and they're not poor because they're black. they're poor because they're the descendents of several centuries of policies designed to make them poor.

I'm sorry I assumed more than a fifth grade reading level. I didn't realize if I didn't explicitly write a thesis statement, you wouldn't be able to infer it.

If trying to demean me is your idea of trying to make yourself seem enlightened, it isn't working. I try not to demean you. I don't say anything about your reading level or if you failed any subject.

Yes, the Blacks have been subjected to government policies that have kept them impoverished for years but they seem to enjoy living there. The Blacks have a long way to go before they can overcome being a marginalized subclass.

Cultural differences create conflict? From what many politicians said, our cultural differences is what makes us a strong nation. Family life and generational government assistance are the biggest factors in inequality. The Democrats like to keep the Blacks on the Democrat plantation. They need the votes.
There is what politicians say and there is reality. The most current conflict is with muslims and with illegal hispanic immigrants who speak only spanish. People speak much about what was done to blacks but not as much about what was done to American Indians who were exterminated both in the USA and in Mexico. Europeans brought disease to the new world like typhoid and smallpox which killed millions and millions of the different Indian Tribes. Indians today still live in poverty both in USA and in Mexico.

There is what politicians say and there is reality. The most current conflict is with muslims and with illegal hispanic immigrants who speak only spanish. People speak much about what was done to blacks but not as much about what was done to American Indians who were exterminated both in the USA and in Mexico. Europeans brought disease to the new world like typhoid and smallpox which killed millions and millions of the different Indian Tribes. Indians today still live in poverty both in USA and in Mexico.

Yes, we can agree on something. Now, can we get back to discussing what this site is designed to be?

Back