Can you be racist but still have strong sexual desires for that race?

Yes, I probably am racist but nothing turns me on more than a white woman with a black guy, im not stupid blacks are much larger svo how could i compete with them sexually but whites are better at other things so not racist but realist

Yes, I probably am racist but nothing turns me on more than a white woman with a black guy, im not stupid blacks are much larger svo how could i compete with them sexually but whites are better at other things so not racist but realist

you should judge people individually, yes you can make blanket statements about entire races or groups of people that may be partially or mostly true in the aggregate but you end up looking like a fool when individuals do not conform to your preconceived notions

you should judge people individually, yes you can make blanket statements about entire races or groups of people that may be partially or mostly true in the aggregate but you end up looking like a fool when individuals do not conform to your preconceived notions
Thats anadotal evidence though

There is a strong tendency to interpret social reality based upon the existence of some kind of national, ethnic or racial character that would explain almost everything. Most of the times they are just inherited stereotipes or plain generalizations. Someone knows a Slovenian who is cross-eyed and came to the conclusion that in Slovenia all people are cross-eyed. This creates an illusion of knowledge that makes him feel comfortable.

However, racial fetishization is based by definition on cliches. I know that for many guys I had sex with I was just a fetish and not a real woman, but I usually do not care if I also enjoyed with the experience. The rational analysis of sexual impulses has no sense, as by definition they are based on discrimination.

For cultural and social reasons, many white woman find dirty or forbidden sex with black males. The more they have been indoctrinated in the fear of the black male as a sexual predator, the greater the taboo and the desire for the forbidden experience. The racist BBC lover is not a contradiction but the two sides of the same coin. On the other hand, men are usually possessive and territorial when males of other races intimate with "their" women. So even when there is not a supremacist mindset associated with race, the otherness and sense of competition may create hostility if a white man see a Caucasian woman having sex with a black male.

There is a strong tendency to interpret social reality based upon the existence of some kind of national, ethnic or racial character that would explain almost everything. Most of the times they are just inherited stereotipes or plain generalizations. Someone knows a Slovenian who is cross-eyed and came to the conclusion that in Slovenia all people are cross-eyed. This creates an illusion of knowledge that makes him feel comfortable.

However, racial fetishization is based by definition on cliches. I know that for many guys I had sex with I was just a fetish and not a real woman, but I usually do not care if I also enjoyed with the experience. The rational analysis of sexual impulses has no sense, as by definition they are based on discrimination.

For cultural and social reasons, many white woman find dirty or forbidden sex with black males. The more they have been indoctrinated in the fear of the black male as a sexual predator, the greater the taboo and the desire for the forbidden experience. The racist BBC lover is not a contradiction but the two sides of the same coin. On the other hand, men are usually possessive and territorial when males of other races intimate with "their" women. So even when there is not a supremacist mindset associated with race, the otherness and sense of competition may create hostility if a white man see a Caucasian woman having sex with a black male.
That's deep.

When I hear about a cuckold unaware man, I am more excited if I imagine he is white, racist, with a tiny dick.
History of the world is one of conflict with different tribes , kingdoms, and countrys waring with each other. Given these wars, its not reasonable to not think there might not be continued animosity between these people. And thus racism. Now we have economic competition and warfare and more reasons for racism. PC people don't want to accept this.

Back