Can you be racist but still have strong sexual desires for that race?

BlkGodX

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
The first white girl I had sex with was clearly racist. I could never understand her internal conflict, but now I do.

I was fucking her for 6 months straight, and the sex was so good. The first time I stuck my cock in her she immediately started squirting on my dick. I creampied her 3 times. The first time I creampied her it was so huge and long my cum was pouring out of her pussy while I was fucking her.

I myself am not a racist but there are alot of white guys who are that I interact with daily. It's effective because it drives me away from their women, because their hate fills me with resentment towards all whites.

I understand not all white people are racist, but alot these days are passive aggressive racist, and so when I'm interacting with a white women it makes me feel resentment towards her for some reason and it does not feel right having intimate interactions with her at all. I see those passive aggressive racist in her.

However, the urges for intimacy with a white women is strong. Ive already taken a hit, several hits and it's like a bad case of addiction. The sex is so good (actually the best) and and white women are so beautiful but I am conflicted. I geuss I do have a resentment towards white people because alot of them are racist, and a little part of me hates that I am attracted to white girls so much and the intimacy is so good.

I left this site, and these interracial communities twice swearing I was done but yet here I am again.
Are there any other bulls or couples who have this internal conflict?

Are there any white couples, husbands, wives, single whites who hate blacks but can't stop fucking or being intimate with them?

Are there any black bulls who have this internal conflict?

I could never understand the racist girls internal conflict but now I do. Bad experiences, past trauma, bad interactions with a group of people shape the way you view them negatively. But the sexual attraction, reinforced with overwhelming sexual gratification, and pleasure for, and from those same group of people is a mind fuck.
Advice please.

I grew up with a very passive aggressively racist mom and dad. My ******* would casually talk ******* about Black or Hispanic, Asian, European people, basically anyone not white American. My mom wasn't as bad but she would always make weird remarks about me. I always had a big butt so she would tell me "I'd have to end up with a black guy", "she's only gonna date black boys". Which idk definitely felt weird to hear when I was like 5 yes old? I ended up actively avoiding dating black guys during my life because I didn't want to end up confirming my mom's racist theories lol. I met my husband (Hispanic) 9 years ago and ever since I've realized I just really don't like white dudes. So while I can't relate to your own conflict I can sympathize with your conflicted emotions. Just do what you like and fuck what anyone else is thinking about it.

Racism: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." By that definition isn't it racism when we seek black men for their superior sexual ability? And isn't it racism if a black man demeans a white cuckold for their inferior sexual ability? And for those seeking a "thug" type, isn't that racism?

Racism is a learned behavior, people are not born racist they are taught it. So until they think for themselves it is just passed down
I think some people develop a racist attitude based on life experiences, not necessarily from their parents. My Dad was a real bigot, racist who hated blacks, Italians, and Portuguese. But when he talked about why, it was all based on life experiences wherein he lumped everyone together based on the actions of a few. He passed away when I was 18, otherwise he would have been floored when I married an Italian, Portuguese woman, and even more so that we both have sex with black men. And my mom has had sex with black men too. Poor Dad! So, at least in my case, my upbringing had no influence.

I think some people develop a racist attitude based on life experiences, not necessarily from their parents. My Dad was a real bigot, racist who hated blacks, Italians, and Portuguese. But when he talked about why, it was all based on life experiences wherein he lumped everyone together based on the actions of a few. He passed away when I was 18, otherwise he would have been floored when I married an Italian, Portuguese woman, and even more so that we both have sex with black men. And my mom has had sex with black men too. Poor Dad! So, at least in my case, my upbringing had no influence.
I respect that, I think we all are shaped by our experiences in life. Your dad choose not to punch his beliefs on you but he explained why he has those. I’m sure he wouldn’t imagine what was to come. Sorry for your lost when you were 18. Do you think if he had been alive it would have affected who you married? I’m sure it would have affected you mom sex with black men

I respect that, I think we all are shaped by our experiences in life. Your dad choose not to punch his beliefs on you but he explained why he has those. I’m sure he wouldn’t imagine what was to come. Sorry for your lost when you were 18. Do you think if he had been alive it would have affected who you married? I’m sure it would have affected you mom sex with black men
No, he would have no impact, and I am sure he would have loved my wife; she truly is a loving, caring person. My mom and dad were swingers with Mom 'in-charge' so I would have loved to see his reaction when she became curious about sex with black men. BTW she loved it a lot. She is the reason we tried.

All that said, I wish Dad was here to see his children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, invluding my 18 y/o granddaughter who is dating a black guy.

Racism is a learned behavior, people are not born racist they are taught it. So until they think for themselves it is just passed down
Not so with all. Some people are racist because of what they see in the news. Most all violence is perpetrated by Blacks. I'm always on guard whenever I see a group of young black men. It isn't racism but just learning to live in reality. I'm more of a segregationist. Separate and equal. I think many others, including the blacks, feel the same way.

GF's ******* was taught in High School, Catholic of course, to treat everyone as equals. She always sighed whenever I made a derogatory comment and then she went to college and saw reality and experienced the truth. Now, she's come over to my side of thinking. We laugh about it.

No, he would have no impact, and I am sure he would have loved my wife; she truly is a loving, caring person. My mom and dad were swingers with Mom 'in-charge' so I would have loved to see his reaction when she became curious about sex with black men. BTW she loved it a lot. She is the reason we tried.

All that said, I wish Dad was here to see his children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, invluding my 18 y/o granddaughter who is dating a black guy.
Love usually conquers hate.

Well the th
Not so with all. Some people are racist because of what they see in the news. Most all violence is perpetrated by Blacks. I'm always on guard whenever I see a group of young black men. It isn't racism but just learning to live in reality. I'm more of a segregationist. Separate and equal. I think many others, including the blacks, feel the same way.
ought that most violence is perpetrated by blacks is a false narrative. It is true that is what you see on the news and in tv. Groups of other young men commit the same acts but society has pushed the be fear narrative. Separate but equal is good, but at no point in history has separate been equal.

Well the th

ought that most violence is perpetrated by blacks is a false narrative. It is true that is what you see on the news and in tv. Groups of other young men commit the same acts but society has pushed the be fear narrative. Separate but equal is good, but at no point in history has separate been equal.
TV, movies, and some music perpetuates this narrative. See, they need to have our lifestyle become the new narrative! Sex and love with thy black neighbor!

I think so. I think it is similar to those people who hate gays are the ones who are gay and are unable to come to terms with it.
There is a certain latent homosexuality in some who are homophobic. Even in the swinging world, we were in for all those years, some guys put me down because of my sexual desires. Typically we showed them the door, especially my wife would tell them off.

Why would anyone be racist?
I just deal with alot especially here in Houston. Alot of whites use the term ******* skin to refer to blacks and then use it subliminally in a sentence. Like they will say look at that piece of ******* or piece of crap but use it subliminally. Or they will say stuff about ropes and hanging. " i thought you were all tied up I didn't mean to leave you hanging."
They will say stuff about 1964, make water melon passive attacks, etc.

Stuff like that. It's very sneaky so they can convey their racism just enough without people attacking them. Once you call them out on it they will try to make it seem like your paranoid.

The only way to counter their racist passive aggression is with your own but like I said I'm really not racist. I attack them back but it's just in social defense.

Well the th

History doesn't have to repeat itself so separate and equal would certainly work. We need to understand that the black culture is quite different than the White culture. You should read the papers and understand government statistics that blacks commit more crime on a percentage than other races.

Don't worry. You're still sexually desired and I'm still trying to get gf to go black. :sex: One on one only.

Back