Can you be racist but still have strong sexual desires for that race?

History doesn't have to repeat itself so separate and equal would certainly work. We need to understand that the black culture is quite different than the White culture. You should read the papers and understand government statistics that blacks commit more crime on a percentage than other races.

Don't worry. You're still sexually desired and I'm still trying to get gf to go black. :sex: One on one only.
Statistics can be make to fit the narrative. The only true is we are convicted at a higher rate than other nationalities

The first white girl I had sex with was clearly racist. I could never understand her internal conflict, but now I do.

I was fucking her for 6 months straight, and the sex was so good. The first time I stuck my cock in her she immediately started squirting on my dick. I creampied her 3 times. The first time I creampied her it was so huge and long my cum was pouring out of her pussy while I was fucking her.

I myself am not a racist but there are alot of white guys who are that I interact with daily. It's effective because it drives me away from their women, because their hate fills me with resentment towards all whites.

I understand not all white people are racist, but alot these days are passive aggressive racist, and so when I'm interacting with a white women it makes me feel resentment towards her for some reason and it does not feel right having intimate interactions with her at all. I see those passive aggressive racist in her.

However, the urges for intimacy with a white women is strong. Ive already taken a hit, several hits and it's like a bad case of addiction. The sex is so good (actually the best) and and white women are so beautiful but I am conflicted. I geuss I do have a resentment towards white people because alot of them are racist, and a little part of me hates that I am attracted to white girls so much and the intimacy is so good.

I left this site, and these interracial communities twice swearing I was done but yet here I am again.
Are there any other bulls or couples who have this internal conflict?

Are there any white couples, husbands, wives, single whites who hate blacks but can't stop fucking or being intimate with them?

Are there any black bulls who have this internal conflict?

I could never understand the racist girls internal conflict but now I do. Bad experiences, past trauma, bad interactions with a group of people shape the way you view them negatively. But the sexual attraction, reinforced with overwhelming sexual gratification, and pleasure for, and from those same group of people is a mind fuck.
Advice please.
I'm not a "Bull" by any means but yes (my opinion) you can fuck any woman of any race & have a racist hatred toward her race of people. The forbidden fruit seems to be so necessary at times.

Racism is a learned behavior, people are not born racist they are taught it. So until they think for themselves it is just passed down
I'm starting to believe that's false. Some people are just wired that way to be racist.

The first white girl I had sex with was clearly racist. I could never understand her internal conflict, but now I do.

I was fucking her for 6 months straight, and the sex was so good. The first time I stuck my cock in her she immediately started squirting on my dick. I creampied her 3 times. The first time I creampied her it was so huge and long my cum was pouring out of her pussy while I was fucking her.

I myself am not a racist but there are alot of white guys who are that I interact with daily. It's effective because it drives me away from their women, because their hate fills me with resentment towards all whites.

I understand not all white people are racist, but alot these days are passive aggressive racist, and so when I'm interacting with a white women it makes me feel resentment towards her for some reason and it does not feel right having intimate interactions with her at all. I see those passive aggressive racist in her.

However, the urges for intimacy with a white women is strong. Ive already taken a hit, several hits and it's like a bad case of addiction. The sex is so good (actually the best) and and white women are so beautiful but I am conflicted. I geuss I do have a resentment towards white people because alot of them are racist, and a little part of me hates that I am attracted to white girls so much and the intimacy is so good.

I left this site, and these interracial communities twice swearing I was done but yet here I am again.
Are there any other bulls or couples who have this internal conflict?

Are there any white couples, husbands, wives, single whites who hate blacks but can't stop fucking or being intimate with them?

Are there any black bulls who have this internal conflict?

I could never understand the racist girls internal conflict but now I do. Bad experiences, past trauma, bad interactions with a group of people shape the way you view them negatively. But the sexual attraction, reinforced with overwhelming sexual gratification, and pleasure for, and from those same group of people is a mind fuck.
Advice please.

Well if you go back through history during Slavery in the Western Hemisphere Many White Slave masters/owners took sexual liberties with slave women and Black women and rewarded obedient slave behavior with favors, while rebellious slaves were brutally punished. A strict hierarchy among slaves (from privileged house slaves and skilled artisans down to lowly field hands) helped keep them divided and less likely to organize against their masters.

There is ample evidence of sexual relations, from rapes to what appear to be relatively symbiotic romantic partnerships, between white slave masters and black women in the Antebellum South. Much rarer were sexual relations between white women and black slave men, yet they too occurred. Using an intersectional socio-historical analysis, this paper explores the factors that contributed or may have contributed to the incidence of sexual encounters between elite white women and slave men, the power dynamics embedded in them, and their implications in terms of sexual consent. The paper demonstrates how upper-class white women who engaged in these relationships used sex as an instrument of power, simultaneously perpetuating both white supremacy and patriarchy.

The fact that affairs between planter-class women and slaves were relatively uncommon is unsurprising; white women in the South were sexually restricted as compared to their male counterparts, and nineteenth-century contraceptive techniques were not nearly effective or accessible enough to ward off the possibility of pregnancy. Still, sexual contact between white women and black men did occur in slaveholding societies, more often than perhaps many are aware. The following is a list of factors that did or may have contributed to the incidence of such relations.First, even though the sexuality of Southern white women was, as stated, heavily regulated, women were not as entirely sexually repressed as one might assume. The dangers of having sexual relations with a black man rather than a white man were enormous in terms of the possibility of producing a mixed-race baby. However, although birth control and abortion methods in the nineteenth-century were not as widely used, safe, or accessible as they are today, they existed. Condoms made out of ******* skin, membrane, oiled silk, and rubber were used along with other contraceptive techniques to prevent pregnancy.

Last edited:
Well if you go back through history during Slavery in the Western Hemisphere Many White Slave masters/owners took sexual liberties with slave women and Black women and rewarded obedient slave behavior with favors, while rebellious slaves were brutally punished. A strict hierarchy among slaves (from privileged house slaves and skilled artisans down to lowly field hands) helped keep them divided and less likely to organize against their masters.

There is ample evidence of sexual relations, from rapes to what appear to be relatively symbiotic romantic partnerships, between white slave masters and black women in the Antebellum South. Much rarer were sexual relations between white women and black slave men, yet they too occurred. Using an intersectional socio-historical analysis, this paper explores the factors that contributed or may have contributed to the incidence of sexual encounters between elite white women and slave men, the power dynamics embedded in them, and their implications in terms of sexual consent. The paper demonstrates how upper-class white women who engaged in these relationships used sex as an instrument of power, simultaneously perpetuating both white supremacy and patriarchy.
T
he fact that affairs between planter-class women and slaves were relatively uncommon is unsurprising; white women in the South were sexually restricted as compared to their male counterparts, and nineteenth-century contraceptive techniques were not nearly effective or accessible enough to ward off the possibility of pregnancy. Still, sexual contact between white women and black men did occur in slaveholding societies, more often than perhaps many are aware. The following is a list of factors that did or may have contributed to the incidence of such relations.First, even though the sexuality of Southern white women was, as stated, heavily regulated, women were not as entirely sexually repressed as one might assume. The dangers of having sexual relations with a black man rather than a white man were enormous in terms of the possibility of producing a mixed-race baby. However, although birth control and abortion methods in the nineteenth-century were not as widely used, safe, or accessible as they are today, they existed. Condoms made out of ******* skin, membrane, oiled silk, and rubber were used along with other contraceptive techniques to prevent pregnancy.

Ok for some strange reason this post made things alot clearer for me. I geuss sexual desires and hate don't tie hand and hand. White slave masters experienced this. I never thought I would have something similarly in common with them. I don't hate white people, but at least now I understand why racist white girls struggle internally with their sexual attraction towards black men.

I actually know a bunch of white girls who hate black culture and can't stand us, but they love having sex with us. I geuss mom nature Trump's human nature.

Last edited:
A lot of racist, bigoted white boys deep down crave black cock. Not just for their wife, for themselves.
I don't know if im reading too much into this situation but when I was taking a shower at the gym, and a white guy went to the shower directly across from me even though there where like 8 other showers available. I didn't think much of it until I got out the shower as soon as I got out the shower. This guy swings open his shower curtain and he's just standing there completely naked staring at me. I'm not gay so I turned away and he's just standing there ass naked staring a whole through me. I grab my stuff and go to the locker room and he follows me there half naked. I got dressed quickly, and left to go workout. ******* was soooo awkward.

Ok for some strange reason this post made things alot clearer for me. I geuss sexual desires and hate don't tie hand and hand. White slave masters experienced this. I never thought I would haven't something similarly in common with them. I don't hate white people, but at least now I understand why racist white girls struggle internally with their sexual attraction towards black men.

I actually know a bunch of white girls who hate black culture and can't stand us, but they love having sex with us. I geuss mom nature Trump's human nature.
Well this sexual desires some and hate goes hand and hand. Some group that feels superior and hates another group would still have sexual desires with the intent to commit acts of ******* before killing them. It has happen in the past.

1. Well this sexual desires some and hate goes hand and hand. Some group that feels superior and hates another group would still have sexual desires with the intent to commit acts of ******* before killing them. It has happen in the past.
    I had no idea white women sexually abused and ****** black male slaves too have sex. I always thought it was consensual and only the white guys sexually abused and ****** black female slaves.

According to that article it says that if wasn't as common as white men/black women sexual encounters but it wasn't too uncommon. Some white woman did it just purely to feel powerful about themselves, because their husbands were constantly cheating on them as well as sexually restricting them.

I find this subject kind of fascinating.

I can only speak for my wife and I, we are not racist. I don't feel that we would be sexually attracted to black men and women if we were racist.
The girl I screwed around with really thinks blacks are inferior. She still thinks that way but is cheating on her boyfriend with black guys all the time. She would never marry or be in a relationship with a black man but she just uses us for sex and still thinks blacks are dumb.

I use to think that you can't be racist if your fucking that group you are racist against interracially, but I'm starting to think that may not be the case.

As a.i made the point white slave masters use to ******* black female slaves into sex. They were definitely racist but hatred of a group doesn't stop sexual desires for them which I find fascinating.

I believe you aren't racist because you just aren't but I'm starting to believe the two sexual desires and hate/love for group have nothing to do with each other.
You can love or hate a group of people but still have sexual desires for them.

Yes.

Her pussy don't give a fuck what she thinks.

Wait a minute, so if a white women is a hardcore racist first in her thinking but she is sexually attracted to a black man her sexual attraction will override her racism and she will treat that black different then how she treats other blacks. But...if she finds a black unattractive then it's business as usual and she will treat the black like ******* and her racist mindset takes precedence. It all make sense now. I always wondered why some whites would treat certain blacks differently and be racist with other blacks even though they are still offending the entire group but in their mind they only think they are offending that particular black for some reason...idk... It makes sense though

So masculine dominant alpha male like black men subconsciously hit the over ride button and she turns into a submissive women instead of being a racist white women.

Im learning alot here.

Well the th

ought that most violence is perpetrated by blacks is a false narrative. It is true that is what you see on the news and in tv. Groups of other young men commit the same acts but society has pushed the be fear narrative. Separate but equal is good, but at no point in history has separate been equal.
don't fall for troll bait. That member's name is 'Florida cracker', but hangs out here. smdh...

Why would anyone be racist?
100% agree.
First of all, we are all HUMAN RACE.
We're only separated by cultural differences and skin tone.
So 'why would anyone be racist'?- That was my first thought as well. Racism has to be TAUGHT through indoctrination and then implemented by actions.
There is ZERO practical reason to be racist on any level.

People can have prejudices and even be bigoted(tribalism) but sex is a biologically natural act devoid of political institutions. So sure, someone can be TAUGHT to be racist, and still have natural sex inclinations. :cool:

Back