Can you be racist but still have strong sexual desires for that race?

this is a mixed thing for me.... I have never considered myself racist at all but I grew up in a VERY old school farming family and the whole interracial thing was a HUGE taboo and NO NO growing up ,, and I also grew up in a VERY VERY small country setting and no blacks around at all being 100% honest I never even talked to my first black person until college...... no I did not look down on them in any way but just the upbringing and the learned mind set from family over the years that interracial was a huge NO NO . needless to say I was shocked hurt and offened was first reaction when it came out,,,, but this being said after ALOT of time talking and seeing the man I love with all my heart so turned on talking about it started turning me on to the idea and seeing him like that ,,, it took a lot of time before I accepted and took the leap but it was not a easy step to take... yet like I said never had racist or ill feelings or thoughts about anyone black

this is a mixed thing for me.... I have never considered myself racist at all but I grew up in a VERY old school farming family and the whole interracial thing was a HUGE taboo and NO NO growing up ,, and I also grew up in a VERY VERY small country setting and no blacks around at all being 100% honest I never even talked to my first black person until college...... no I did not look down on them in any way but just the upbringing and the learned mind set from family over the years that interracial was a huge NO NO . needless to say I was shocked hurt and offened was first reaction when it came out,,,, but this being said after ALOT of time talking and seeing the man I love with all my heart so turned on talking about it started turning me on to the idea and seeing him like that ,,, it took a lot of time before I accepted and took the leap but it was not a easy step to take... yet like I said never had racist or ill feelings or thoughts about anyone black
well said

Nice she had both the courage and the curiosity to challenge those beliefs.

The first white girl I had sex with was clearly racist. I could never understand her internal conflict, but now I do.

I was fucking her for 6 months straight, and the sex was so good. The first time I stuck my cock in her she immediately started squirting on my dick. I creampied her 3 times. The first time I creampied her it was so huge and long my cum was pouring out of her pussy while I was fucking her.

I myself am not a racist but there are alot of white guys who are that I interact with daily. It's effective because it drives me away from their women, because their hate fills me with resentment towards all whites.

I understand not all white people are racist, but alot these days are passive aggressive racist, and so when I'm interacting with a white women it makes me feel resentment towards her for some reason and it does not feel right having intimate interactions with her at all. I see those passive aggressive racist in her.

However, the urges for intimacy with a white women is strong. Ive already taken a hit, several hits and it's like a bad case of addiction. The sex is so good (actually the best) and and white women are so beautiful but I am conflicted. I geuss I do have a resentment towards white people because alot of them are racist, and a little part of me hates that I am attracted to white girls so much and the intimacy is so good.

I left this site, and these interracial communities twice swearing I was done but yet here I am again.
Are there any other bulls or couples who have this internal conflict?

Are there any white couples, husbands, wives, single whites who hate blacks but can't stop fucking or being intimate with them?

Are there any black bulls who have this internal conflict?

I could never understand the racist girls internal conflict but now I do. Bad experiences, past trauma, bad interactions with a group of people shape the way you view them negatively. But the sexual attraction, reinforced with overwhelming sexual gratification, and pleasure for, and from those same group of people is a mind fuck.
Advice please.
Just talk to her. Her “trained” thought pattern can be corrected. You put the dick in her, now school now. Only advice you need!

The first white girl I had sex with was clearly racist. I could never understand her internal conflict, but now I do.

I was fucking her for 6 months straight, and the sex was so good. The first time I stuck my cock in her she immediately started squirting on my dick. I creampied her 3 times. The first time I creampied her it was so huge and long my cum was pouring out of her pussy while I was fucking her.

I myself am not a racist but there are alot of white guys who are that I interact with daily. It's effective because it drives me away from their women, because their hate fills me with resentment towards all whites.

I understand not all white people are racist, but alot these days are passive aggressive racist, and so when I'm interacting with a white women it makes me feel resentment towards her for some reason and it does not feel right having intimate interactions with her at all. I see those passive aggressive racist in her.

However, the urges for intimacy with a white women is strong. Ive already taken a hit, several hits and it's like a bad case of addiction. The sex is so good (actually the best) and and white women are so beautiful but I am conflicted. I geuss I do have a resentment towards white people because alot of them are racist, and a little part of me hates that I am attracted to white girls so much and the intimacy is so good.

I left this site, and these interracial communities twice swearing I was done but yet here I am again.
Are there any other bulls or couples who have this internal conflict?

Are there any white couples, husbands, wives, single whites who hate blacks but can't stop fucking or being intimate with them?

Are there any black bulls who have this internal conflict?

I could never understand the racist girls internal conflict but now I do. Bad experiences, past trauma, bad interactions with a group of people shape the way you view them negatively. But the sexual attraction, reinforced with overwhelming sexual gratification, and pleasure for, and from those same group of people is a mind fuck.
Advice please.
I couldn’t agree with you more. It’s such ashame that we are still battling racism especially towards African Americans. People need to wake up! I am Latina from Colombia and I definitely Whitness racism first hand. I think the main reason I’d because white men can’t compete with black men’s cocks and they know it which causes so much resentment.

We're probably racist by every clinical definition. A lot of couples on here are all about the "superior blackness" etc... we'll call bullshit on that one quite frankly. YOU HAVE BIG DICKS! For the most part at least. That can be useful, and it's all we want you for.

Show me one white man or woman swinging through the trees in the jungle with a bone through their nose. I DARE YOU, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. You are in no way "superior" to any race... stereotypes exist for a reason, yet no man or woman should be ****** into a box either, and should be offered every opportunity in life based on their ability.

You are basically in service to us, and I am the rich white man who has slayed many a dragons and built an empire of wealth. You are in service to my wife, not the other way around. You keep the royal vagina pleasured while I'm off doing the amazing things that we white people do. Basically inventing the world and 90% of all the good things in it, and that also benefit you by the way.
Hold on second there...first of all white people didn't invent everything. That is a straight flat out lie. Secondly, here in America, Asians are at the top of the food chain when it comes to education, and wealth. Jews are also up there. Japan today has the most advanced technology.

Blacks have invented alot of things in all aspects of life to peanut butter to automatic elevator doors to the carbon filament to ******* blanks to blimps to the clothes dryer etc etc. But you proved my point that you can be an ignorant racist and still have sexual feelings for the same race you are discriminating against.

very interesting topic. I knew a few blacks who seem like they were not racist till they got stoned or ( what ever ) then they got a little racist and horny ..... to each their own

I couldn’t agree with you more. It’s such ashame that we are still battling racism especially towards African Americans. People need to wake up! I am Latina from Colombia and I definitely Whitness racism first hand. I think the main reason I’d because white men can’t compete with black men’s cocks and they know it which causes so much resentment.
. That's so much noise. Racism is everywhere and by everyone. Its part of the genetics. People from different parts of the world are different. Humans survived the ice age and beyond by forming tribes of people with common interests. Those "tribal" feelings exist today. However , history shows us that "different " people can learn to live together and become friends.

Racism grows out of the genetic , ingrained ,taught self defense mechanisms that people have learned over thousands of years. Be suspicious of strangers especially when they don't look like you. We see this in the isolated tribes of people in the Amazon and in Borneo today. This has been further ascerbated by religion as we see in the middle east today. That we are intelligent beings and can observe and learn means we can make judgements about how this racist protection mechanism controls us. There is some valid reasoning for maintaining ******* lines that not mixed but that is becoming very difficult today. Perhaps there will be another Flood and God will start over again.

There really isnt any races anymore genetically so unless we're talking about just our color or lack off. I love dark and light skinned woman.

Back