Can you be a Christian and have afairs outside the mariage.

you clearly are not actually catholic or christian of any sort if you believe your sex life is none of gods business.. thats antithetical to the whole religion. ESPECIALLY sex obsessed baby molesting catholicism

Have a good day. You can have your opinion and that's fine. You don't have to comment on things that you yourselves don't like. We never said what goes on in bedrooms isn't god's business, it's just not yours or others.
It's as simple as this for us we will be in church tomorrow at 10am.

how do you operate as a self respecting black man while following a religion that tore apart Africa, is still tearing apart africa, was used to justify african slavery, and is based on a book that repeatedly condones slavery?

thats like being black and working for the government that opresses you?????

people in this thread might say im a bitch or im racist for taking this side of the argument but the reality is i never even thought about this until i heard blavk friends of mine criticize other blavks for supporting christianity.

Sorry for my delay in response but you pose an excellent question and a profound question requires a profound response. Though a variety of missionaries, the R.C. church, a variety of other sects like one I was exposed to like the Seventh Day Adventist sect created by the racist Ellen G White that's ironically overloaded with a Black congregation in my area, LDS, and many other examples I could mention. What you describe was the actions of others. From my reading of the Bible I can not discover any verses of that show Jesus Himself or any of His apostles entering African villages to subjugate or enslave them. That was the actions of others.

There have been a variety of Europeans that have also contributed to the problem historically like Cecil Rhodes, the Apartheid movement in South Africa, and tons more, but they were not the only ones.

If you look in the Bible, Joseph was sold into slavery after his brothers were enraged at him in Genesis 37, but I find it interesting who bought him: they were Ishmaelites (Genesis 37:25-28). I find that interesting. Though they were not formally in existence as they are today because Mohammed did not exist yet. Would you care to think who the Ishmaelites were destined to become? If you are not able to pick up on my clues google what people honor Ishmael today and you will begin to understand certain things that is not presently understood by most people. And so historically, I feel these people had a great hand in the business of slavery in Africa and destroying villages and tribes which sold these people to the European slave ships to be sent to the Caribbean and North America. Even if you were to look at modern news today look who is destroying Africa, it's Boko Haram (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram).

You are also right with the government having a hand in opposing blacks, and for that reason I opposed Hillary becoming president because she is an acolyte of Margaret Sanger who historically was an incredible racist. I did have debates with others on this site. If you wish to read my arguments against Sanger feel free to read them:
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/trump-wins.79333/page-92#post-1353218 )
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/trump-wins.79333/page-93#post-1353359 )

The US government also failed to celebrate in some victories Blacks had historically: It will stun many that when Jesse Owens won the Olympics in Germany, it was FDR ( America's president at that time ) that shunned Owens and it was Hitler that celebrated his victory too. For proof it was in my post here too:
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/trump-wins.79333/page-14#post-1223768 )

And reflecting on the Bible I feel a strong sense of justice and truth that appeals to me as well as the testimony of many others whose lives were dramatically changed even in our modern times. Ever hear of Isaiah Reed ( http://www.isaiahreed.com )? He was a ******* dealer and a pimp that cleaned up his life and became a pastor after cleaning up his life. Or Katie Souza ( https://www.expectedendministries.org )? She was a ******* dealer too and she became a pastor. Also Joyce Meyer? She was ******* by her dad and she now has a massive ministry ( http://joycemeyer.org/broadcasthome.aspx ). Moreover, Lee Strobel, an atheist and a reporter, was a researcher who set out to prove that God was a myth only to prove that God is real. He wrote a book called, "The Case For Christ" which is recently a movie in the theatres today: ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Case_for_Christ, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6113488/ )

I do not follow organized religion that goes back thousands of years as to me there are inconsistencies again like the SDA's, Mormons, the Anglican church, and the R.C. church. However as I recently said there is a testimony based on the recent lives of those I mentioned and several other people alive as I write this post. If Christianity is a dead religion there would be no fruit and there are as I aforementioned. Moreover, I do get a sense of peace and truth from the Bible as well.

I pray this answers your question, but feel free to pose any further questions or address anything I said or referenced should you feel I missed anything. Peace.

Last edited:
As a Christian myself this verse of the Bible puzzles me? As it contradicts the general theme of not having sex outside of marriage: Can any find any fault against Hosea 1:2??? It states:.......:eek:
Hope this answers your Q:
...The prophet Hosea was commanded to marry an unfaithful wife, and this set up a model of Israel’s broken relationship with God. Israel had been chosen and loved by God yet had been unfaithful to Him by way of idolatry. Just as Hosea redeemed his estranged wife and sought to continue his relationship with her, God promised to redeem Israel and renew their relationship with Him. The story of Hosea and Gomer is an unforgettable picture of God’s strong, unending love for His covenant people.
...God wanted to provide an illustration of his relationship & love with his chosen people of Israel, who had been unfaithful.

Suggestive Reading: Book Of Prophecies as translated by Christopher Columbus in the 1500's

Last edited:
how do you operate as a self respecting black man while following a religion that tore apart Africa, is still tearing apart africa, was used to justify african slavery, and is based on a book that repeatedly condones slavery?
.... thats like being black and working for the government that opresses you?????
Did God and the bible condone slavery?
...Please read this link:...http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/slavery_bible.html

Hope this answers your Q:
...The prophet Hosea was commanded to marry an unfaithful wife, and this set up a model of Israel’s broken relationship with God. Israel had been chosen and loved by God yet had been unfaithful to Him by way of idolatry. Just as Hosea redeemed his estranged wife and sought to continue his relationship with her, God promised to redeem Israel and renew their relationship with Him. The story of Hosea and Gomer is an unforgettable picture of God’s strong, unending love for His covenant people.
...God wanted to provide an illustration of his relationship & love with his chosen people of Israel, who had been unfaithful.
So by Hosea marrying an unfaithful wife it is God's way of saving her by redeeming his estranged wife. I get that. However, how would you balance saving a lost woman and preserving God's law of no adultery?

So by Hosea marrying an unfaithful wife it is God's way of saving her by redeeming his estranged wife. I get that. However, how would you balance saving a lost woman and preserving God's law of no adultery?
A couple things to remember here is that this is the Old Testiment which I, myself, question the vindictiveness of God, and that this was a way of God showing his love of his chosen people even as they sinned against his words. Personally, I prefer and follow the words & teachings of "forgiveness" in the King James bible. This is God's words through the mouth of his *******, Jesus, which taught us to "love one another".

Last edited:
A couple things to remember here is that this is the Old Testiment which I, myself, question the vindictiveness of God, and that this was a way of God showing his love of his chosen people even as they sinned against his words. Personally, I prefer and follow the words & teachings of "forgiveness" in the King James bible.
To me the Old and New Testament are linked like the laws of algebra. Should any laws be bent, it'd be like me proving to you how the number two is equal to the number 1 ( as I did here by the way ( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/trump-wins.79333/page-93#post-1353359 )). But God uses mercy to lessen His punishment, otherwise humanity would have been a failed experiment after Adam and Eve failed their test with the serpent.

My husband and I love the lord Jesus and yet I have a black boyfriend and several black lovers and my husband gives me his blessing to be in other mens beds and it works for us!To each their own :) live and let live!

My husband and I love the lord Jesus and yet I have a black boyfriend and several black lovers and my husband gives me his blessing to be in other mens beds and it works for us!To each their own :) live and let live!

As a Christian myself this verse of the Bible puzzles me? As it contradicts the general theme of not having sex outside of marriage: Can any find any fault against Hosea 1:2??? It states:

Hosea’s Wife and Children
2 When the Lord began to speak through Hosea, the Lord said to him, “Go, marry a promiscuous woman and have children with her, for like an adulterous wife this land is guilty of unfaithfulness to the Lord.” 3 So he married Gomer ******* of Diblaim, and she conceived and bore him a *******.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was trying to rationalize your lifestyle Pam, though it doesn't agree with the overall theme of the Bible. Lack of single women in my area does seem to have me gravitate to reading the Bible these days.

...Ahhhh, so if hubby says its ok to screw other men, it must be ok with God, huh? Okkkkkkk! There are over 100 places in the bible which talk about adultery and infidelity ... not one condones adultery; its considered a S-I-N.

...So, here's the deal ... if married, "so called" christian believers are serious about continuing a swing lifestyle, they simply need to know when they are going to die so they can repent prior to their death, because no one with sin will enter heaven as it is written in the bible.
...Otherwise, there's this old saying that goes ... "may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you are dead."
gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

...Ahhhh, so if hubby says its ok to screw other men, it must be ok with God, huh? Okkkkkkk! There are over 100 places in the bible which talk about adultery and infidelity ... not one condones adultery; its considered a S-I-N.

...So, here's the deal ... if married, "so called" christian believers are serious about continuing a swing lifestyle, they simply need to know when they are going to die so they can repent prior to their death, because no one with sin will enter heaven as it is written in the bible.
...Otherwise, there's this old saying that goes ... "may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you are dead."
View attachment 1240251
I concur with you. The only thing in the Bible that I ever found that differs with that view is Hosea 1:2. But as you cited the only thing that makes sense as to why it's there is to illustrate God's mercy in our era of grace.

Curious phrase. Would you care to enlighten us about it's deeper meaning?
...Its an old Irish toast or blessing; the Irish are good for those things, you know, and their sayings are often used at weddings, or where someone is leaving a job due to promotion or retirement. I imagine it means that IF the devil is looking for you at your death, you're safe if you can make it into heaven before he finds you.

...The Irish are always saying that the reason they like to fight among each other is because there are no opponents more worthy of fighting.

Anyways, a couple more you might like:
*...May the good Lord take a liken to you, but not too soon!
*...May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.​

...Its an old Irish toast or blessing; the Irish are good for those things, you know, and their sayings are often used at weddings, or where someone is leaving a job due to promotion or retirement. I imagine it means that IF the devil is looking for you at your death, you're safe if you can make it into heaven before he finds you.

...The Irish are always saying that the reason they like to fight among each other is because there are no opponents more worthy of fighting.

Anyways, a couple more you might like:
*...May the good Lord take a liken to you, but not too soon!
*...May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.​
You are filling in missing aspects of my Irish heritage as I am multi-ethnic but I am visibly Black. I would think that the Irish would have their Celtic cousins the Scots as an enemy that might be worthy to duel with as I believe there were historical conflicts between the two? And neither side were extinguished. Moreover, I'd disagree with the first phrase as I would love the Lord to take a liking to me, and if He should desire to remove me from this plane of existence, I would want to be translated into the heavenly realms just like Enoch and Elijah so I would not have to die.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't believe anyone ever quite summed up the reality of religion quite as accurately as George Carlin:

If you have lingering questions you should watch or read

Lee Strobel, an atheist and a reporter, was a researcher who set out to prove that God was a myth only to prove that God is real. He wrote a book called, "The Case For Christ" which is recently a movie in the theatres today: ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Case_for_Christ, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6113488/ ) Peace.

Christianity has a career? I dont hate any religion, to each his own. I dont care if you judge Christianity as a whole but dont judge individuals because they dont believe what you do.

Christianity has a career? I dont hate any religion, to each his own. I dont care if you judge Christianity as a whole but dont judge individuals because they dont believe what you do.
I don't think I have judged anyone if you meant me. And if I do have issues with anyone from my posts, especially historically, I'll provide evidence that I would have you refute.

we are christian catholic and we don't think we are breaking our votes. i think the most of bbc i've met were christian too.
lifestyle is a game and our marriage is stronger than ever. we love like the first day. we have a spicy sexual life but that doesn't change the respect and love for each other. infact i don't cheat hubby, he is the most of the time with me and when he isn't, he knows exactly what i'm going to do. i confess every sunday my sins, but i don't think lifestyle is a sin.

Back