Can a man be both straight and gay/bi? I look forward to hearing feedback and supporting your answer.

If a heterosexual man engages in a homosexual act then that's what he's done.
If a homosexual man engages in a heterosexual act then that's what he's done.
If a bisexual man engages in either then that's what he's done.
The acts themselves are only one part of the equation.
What motivates you to act and what's going on in your head while you're doing it.
I think is more significant.
Only the individual knows those facts.
Labels are just a convenience for the masses.
You should define what you are for yourself.
If one of those labels gives you comfort... Then have at it.
However you already know what you are 😉.
Thank you for your well thought out response.

I'm asking a simple question. Thank you for your response.
Under a 'planned' activity with another male, no doubt you would be considered bisexual or homosexual based upon your involvement with females.
In a MMF 3-some, you might willfully participate in 'cleaning the other male after sex, or fluffing the other male to erection ... that might indicate bisexual or homosexual tendencies.
If, in a MMF you encourage the other male to give you oral sex or to clean you after being with a female, that as well might indicate bisexual or homosexual tendencies.
The "reason" you're participating in a sexual act with another male could determine whether you're a bisexual or homosexual. For example ... as a black male you are in a 3-some with a white couple and the purpose of you instructing the white spouse to clean you after you've screwed his wife could indicate a bisexual desire or it could just mean you desire to humble the white spouse in front of his wife.
So, the big question to all this is the "intent" of the contact with the other male.
No doubt some cuckold males purposely line up their own wives with other men just to provide that themselves the opportunity to male-male contact.
So in my opinion it is the 'intent' of your contact with the other male as much as the act itself.

pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

Under a 'planned' activity with another male, no doubt you would be considered bisexual or homosexual based upon your involvement with females.
In a MMF 3-some, you might willfully participate in 'cleaning the other male after sex, or fluffing the other male to erection ... that might indicate bisexual or homosexual tendencies.
If, in a MMF you encourage the other male to give you oral sex or to clean you after being with a female, that as well might indicate bisexual or homosexual tendencies.
The "reason" you're participating in a sexual act with another male could determine whether you're a bisexual or homosexual. For example ... as a black male you are in a 3-some with a white couple and the purpose of you instructing the white spouse to clean you after you've screwed his wife could indicate a bisexual desire or it could just mean you desire to humble the white spouse in front of his wife.
So, the big question to all this is the "intent" of the contact with the other male.
No doubt some cuckold males purposely line up their own wives with other men just to provide that themselves the opportunity to male-male contact.
So in my opinion it is the 'intent' of your contact with the other male as much as the act itself.

View attachment 6870998
Thank you for your well thought out response.

If a vegetarian indulges in an omnivorous meal repeatedly, then that's what he has done, and he is an omnivore.
If a happily-married husband carries on a secret love affair with another woman, then that's what he is doing, and he is unfaithful.
If a loving family man only occasionally gets drünk and beats his wife and sexually abuses his d@ughter, then that's what he does, and he is indeed a wife-abuser and a r@pist.
The acts themselves are part of the overall equation.
What motivates behavior is always significant, and this cannot consistently be separated in some effort at denial or justification.
Only the individual really knows why they do what they do, and even then, they may lie to themselves.
Labels are indeed a means of categorization by the masses.
You can define what you are for yourself. But "this, above all, to thine own self be true."
You may accept or reject whatever labels you wish. But the fact is, a man is as a man does.

You already know what you are.

Last edited:
If a vegetarian indulges in an omnivorous meal repeatedly, then that's what he has done, and he is an omnivore.
If a happily-married husband carries on a secret love affair with another woman, then that's what he is doing, and he is unfaithful.
If a loving family man only occasionally gets ******* and beats his wife and sexually abuses his d@ughter, then that's what he does, and he is indeed a wife-abuser and a r@pist.
The acts themselves are part of the overall equation.
What motivates behavior is always significant, and this cannot consistently be separated in some effort at denial or justification.
Only the individual really knows why they do what they do, and even then, they may lie to themselves.
Labels are indeed a means of categorization by the masses.
You can define what you are for yourself. But "this, above all, to thine own self be true."
You may accept or reject whatever labels you wish. But the fact is, a man is as a man does.

You already know what you are.
If a heterosexual man engages in a homosexual act then that's what he's done.
If a homosexual man engages in a heterosexual act then that's what he's done.
If a bisexual man engages in either then that's what he's done.
The acts themselves are only one part of the equation.
What motivates you to act and what's going on in your head while you're doing it.
I think is more significant.
Only the individual knows those facts.
Labels are just a convenience for the masses.
You should define what you are for yourself.
If one of those labels gives you comfort... Then have at it.
However you already know what you are 😉.
It was I who initiated the mind meld...
Live long and prosper🖖🏽.
😂
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

So, you're asking if a man can be hetrosexual and homosexual and bisexual? Umm no.
Those words have pretty narrow definitions and in fact, are inverses of each other. So, again no.
If you're asking can a man be attracted to women, and men. Yes. It's called bisexual.
Are you asking for a friend?
Ahhh King Edward, such the sexy teacher and disciplinarian. All can weigh in on these thoughts ...

After traveling throughout the US and the world, I would propose that a significant part of the population is actually bisexual, though only act on what is important, hot and/or interesting for them. While these numbers are only a strawman - consider something like 30% straight, 50% bi, and 20% gay. These numbers seem to be somewhat different for men than women and there are probably a bunch of peeps that don't know and/or are evolving. Anyway, I always say "lick what you like!". lol ... ;)

1707329313062.gif

Can a man be both straight and gay/bi? I look forward to hearing feedback and supporting your answer.
A man can only be himself. All of those terms, so called categories end up being just stereotypes. Consider some additional questions.... Can a man 'know' he is straight without asking himself if he's not? Where would you see a man who was raped in jail (Andy Dufrain in Shawshank)? Or a 40yo man who experimented once in high school? Why do we seem to be accepting of the variance with the female gender yet opposed with the male gender?

I don't think labels are needed here. Most of the time, not everything is black and white, there are shades of gray. Sometimes it can be a violent relationship, a form of humiliation for the wife's husband, a person can sometimes feel pleasure in being humiliated and humiliating another person, to show one's power, it builds self-confidence and it is pleasant for someone who has that power, at work people also often show their power in front of subordinates.

Last edited:
I see many gay and bisexual men on this site claiming to be straight. Perhaps one of them can weigh in here.

For those of us who have not had an acrimonious divorce with reality, I think the answer is self-evident.

You Trippin GIF by ALLBLK

Back