Paternity and baby Support

Just curious....there are lots of threads here about Black Bulls impregnating Hotwives' and stuff like that. Since obligation to pay baby support is a coefficient of Paternity, and the ability for a cuck to contest paternity, even if it is his wife that gets pregnant is a reality in the legal process, I am curious what the real world outcome of all this Black breeding actually is. Just because you knock up another man's wife does not mean that you have taken his wife (unless she leaves him), and does not mean that you have passed obligation or financial burden to raise the baby you fathered to another man, just because it may grow up in that cuck's house. I would love to hear feedback from the group on this issue.
I would be involved if they wanted me to be but in a few cases ive heard of when the wife gets pregnant the couple usually relocate to prevent the bull having too much control of the situation.

I would be involved if they wanted me to be but in a few cases ive heard of when the wife gets pregnant the couple usually relocate to prevent the bull having too much control of the situation.

my experience is similar. in my case the couples traveled to me from out of state

Just curious....there are lots of threads here about Black Bulls impregnating Hotwives' and stuff like that. Since obligation to pay baby support is a coefficient of Paternity, and the ability for a cuck to contest paternity, even if it is his wife that gets pregnant is a reality in the legal process, I am curious what the real world outcome of all this Black breeding actually is. Just because you knock up another man's wife does not mean that you have taken his wife (unless she leaves him), and does not mean that you have passed obligation or financial burden to raise the baby you fathered to another man, just because it may grow up in that cuck's house. I would love to hear feedback from the group on this issue.
Sounds like a case fo0r Judge Judy...

my experience is similar. in my case the couples traveled to me from out of state
If they just want to have a baby thats ok but i would be quite happy to stay out of things if that is what they wanted. It would be nice even to see the baby from a distance when they start to get older.and also to lnow they are ok . Some bulls prefer to keep things discreet just like the couples.

If they just want to have a baby thats ok but i would be quite happy to stay out of things if that is what they wanted. It would be nice even to see the baby from a distance when they start to get older.and also to lnow they are ok . Some bulls prefer to keep things discreet just like the couples.

i'm a former football payer and i'm wondering if i'll ever be watching a game and think, "that kid looks like ME", lol

My hot wife has been impregnated by seven different Black men over the course of our 50-year marriage. Her first interracial birthing occurred in 1973, the last occurred in 2001. We have lived in New Jersey for our entire lives, and all seven of the interracial births occurred in NJ hospitals. Knowing that my wife might be knocked up during our honeymoon, we consulted a NJ attorney before we were married about any legal ramifications about a white wife with a white husband giving birth to a baby with non-white features. In other words, the white wife gets a baby from having sex with a Black man. As we understand the attorney's advice, when a baby is born to a married couple in NJ, the birth certificate automatically includes the husband's name as well as the wife's maiden name. Thus, the husband legally is responsible for supporting and raising ANY baby that his wife gives birth to. A husband whose wife committed adultery WITHOUT his knowledge AND consent, MAY sue his wife for divorce.

I am a true cuckold, I have consented to the knowledge that my wife will be having sex with other men and may be impregnated as a result of such sex. The fact that I delight in watching my wife being fucked and bred by other men, and that I may jerk off during such events and take photos and videos, further confirms my status as a true cuckold. As far as my wife's Black bulls are concerned, they may continue to enjoy the taboo nature of fucking a white man's wife and knocking her up.

As we normally do, my wife and I warn other couples that although the NBWO has worked for us, it may not work for you.
I myself have been through a similar situation with a couple, but we drew up a contract stating our intent before and after about any responsibilities if a chil d was created.. Well our so n was created and we all loved him as co-parents. We travelled together but they chose to be the sole benefactor of him, but I was allowed to contribute as I wanted too with no pressure from either side. He today is a gorgeous young man with two wonderful dads. He carries my last name because they chose it and what we all agreed upon, so yes this may not work for everyone but as true adults we sat down and discussed our plans and did what we felt was best for us. 👑

i'm a former football payer and i'm wondering if i'll ever be watching a game and think, "that kid looks like ME", lol
I hope to create some elite athletes to show off my genetics to the world. There are so many that had white moms raise them and support their dreams.
So proud that of one of mine became a lawyer to show off my Nerdy genetics. 😂

I have two biracial children with a White couple( the husband and I have been friends since college and he can't ******* children due to a medical condition).I am very active in the ******* lives emotionally, spiritually, and financially. The *******, the couples family, and my family know that I am the family and we are all fine. The wife wanted children she her husband and I discussed so no burden or obligations. I attend all of their school events church vacations and holidays I love those *******(and they love me) and I will be a part of their lives forever.
Beautiful. We need more black.guys like you.

I have two biracial children with a White couple( the husband and I have been friends since college and he can't ******* children due to a medical condition).I am very active in the ******* lives emotionally, spiritually, and financially. The *******, the couples family, and my family know that I am the family and we are all fine. The wife wanted children she her husband and I discussed so no burden or obligations. I attend all of their school events church vacations and holidays I love those *******(and they love me) and I will be a part of their lives forever.
Most excellent, extremely well done! Single parent here, that's how a man stands up!!!

Back