Paternity and baby Support

Speaking for most cuckolds, when wifey gets knocked-up, it is the couple's problem
not the Bull's. Not that it matters but often, the bull was in his teens and from the hood.

A well-to-do married white couple from the suburbs is the ideal situation to raise
the young bull's baby. I just can't see the couple calling the police or lawyers and
saying "This bull isn't taking his responsibility seriously". Get real!

The only time we did have a problem was when the bull came to the hospital
and wanted to name the baby as well the baby to have his last name.
It was very embarrassing with family & friends and staff there not knowing what's going on.
Tell it to the judge when you are compelled to take a paternity test and provide documentation of income.

If you provided the DNA, then you are the ******* and have obligations you cannot get out of.

Just curious....there are lots of threads here about Black Bulls impregnating Hotwives' and stuff like that. Since obligation to pay baby support is a coefficient of Paternity, and the ability for a cuck to contest paternity, even if it is his wife that gets pregnant is a reality in the legal process, I am curious what the real world outcome of all this Black breeding actually is. Just because you knock up another man's wife does not mean that you have taken his wife (unless she leaves him), and does not mean that you have passed obligation or financial burden to raise the baby you fathered to another man, just because it may grow up in that cuck's house. I would love to hear feedback from the group on this issue.
I have two biracial children with a White couple( the husband and I have been friends since college and he can't ******* children due to a medical condition).I am very active in the ******* lives emotionally, spiritually, and financially. The *******, the couples family, and my family know that I am the family and we are all fine. The wife wanted children she her husband and I discussed so no burden or obligations. I attend all of their school events church vacations and holidays I love those *******(and they love me) and I will be a part of their lives forever.

Speaking for most cuckolds, when wifey gets knocked-up, it is the couple's problem
not the Bull's. Not that it matters but often, the bull was in his teens and from the hood.

A well-to-do married white couple from the suburbs is the ideal situation to raise
the young bull's baby. I just can't see the couple calling the police or lawyers and
saying "This bull isn't taking his responsibility seriously". Get real!

The only time we did have a problem was when the bull came to the hospital
and wanted to name the baby as well the baby to have his last name.
It was very embarrassing with family & friends and staff there not knowing what's going on.
This is just stunning to me that you be embarassed especially when it sounds like multiple times

Just curious....there are lots of threads here about Black Bulls impregnating Hotwives' and stuff like that. Since obligation to pay baby support is a coefficient of Paternity, and the ability for a cuck to contest paternity, even if it is his wife that gets pregnant is a reality in the legal process, I am curious what the real world outcome of all this Black breeding actually is. Just because you knock up another man's wife does not mean that you have taken his wife (unless she leaves him), and does not mean that you have passed obligation or financial burden to raise the baby you fathered to another man, just because it may grow up in that cuck's house. I would love to hear feedback from the group on this issue.
I think a lot of the breeding stories tend to be people enjoying their fantasies. The chance of getting pregnant though is real in any given sexual lifestyle especially one involving multiple partners and should be discussed between the two main people or at least considered if going in solo.

Does anyone know how much baby support coats? I see the online baby support calculators, was just curious how much people actually pay.

None of our extended family or friends knew I was a cuckold.
So yes, it was very embarrassing when they ask "Who is that guy".
It's much more common now than it was 20 years ago.
Hospitals are seeing more of this stuff all the time.
Shouldn't have been embarrassing

As a Bull It's just fantasy for me. I have a Breeding Kink by nature so I play into it for fun times with people's wives while the Cuck watches in agony.
Exactly! Maybe you could explain to "Blkallover" in MD why it is embarrassing and agonizing.
Just the optics of an older white couple (mid 40's) and an 18yo black male, complete with hoody
and pants down going into the hospital. It's so naughty and obscene.

Then having one of our k1ds ask, "Mommy, where do black babies come from?"
It's almost too much for a cuckold to handle.

My hot wife has been impregnated by seven different Black men over the course of our 50-year marriage. Her first interracial birthing occurred in 1973, the last occurred in 2001. We have lived in New Jersey for our entire lives, and all seven of the interracial births occurred in NJ hospitals. Knowing that my wife might be knocked up during our honeymoon, we consulted a NJ attorney before we were married about any legal ramifications about a white wife with a white husband giving birth to a baby with non-white features. In other words, the white wife gets a baby from having sex with a Black man. As we understand the attorney's advice, when a baby is born to a married couple in NJ, the birth certificate automatically includes the husband's name as well as the wife's maiden name. Thus, the husband legally is responsible for supporting and raising ANY baby that his wife gives birth to. A husband whose wife committed adultery WITHOUT his knowledge AND consent, MAY sue his wife for divorce.

I am a true cuckold, I have consented to the knowledge that my wife will be having sex with other men and may be impregnated as a result of such sex. The fact that I delight in watching my wife being fucked and bred by other men, and that I may jerk off during such events and take photos and videos, further confirms my status as a true cuckold. As far as my wife's Black bulls are concerned, they may continue to enjoy the taboo nature of fucking a white man's wife and knocking her up.

As we normally do, my wife and I warn other couples that although the NBWO has worked for us, it may not work for you.
This is very interesting, from what I understand, if the wife gets pregnant in an act allowed or agreed by the husband (cuckold) and the husband regrets it, by law he has to assume, after all, he was aware and allowed it, is that it?

If so, it is an excellent protection for wives, if the couple's dream is for her to get pregnant by a black man, this will prevent her husband (if he is weak and stupid) from regretting it, be sure to support her, at least financially .

This is very interesting, from what I understand, if the wife gets pregnant in an act allowed or agreed by the husband (cuckold) and the husband regrets it, by law he has to assume, after all, he was aware and allowed it, is that it?

If so, it is an excellent protection for wives, if the couple's dream is for her to get pregnant by a black man, this will prevent her husband (if he is weak and stupid) from regretting it, be sure to support her, at least financially .
Yes, essentially that is it. It is based on the premise that any woman, including any married woman, will have reproductive sex with ANY man that she feels will put a strong, healthy baby into her womb. The elders of many civilizations wanted to prevent being overrun by women with children with no man being around to support them. The expression "Keep her Barefoot and Pregnant" was intended for husbands who did NOT want another man to breed his wife. Keeping her Barefoot meant that she could not wander far from the homestead, farm, etc. And if the husband continually impregnated his wife, that would deny access to her womb by another man's sperm.

there’s nothing like the sober reality of a judge telling you that you will be paying c*hild support for 22 years. And the absolute power of the state will ensure you will pay.

This is a no BS event that will impact you for a long time that you will never win.

Wrap that wiener!

there’s nothing like the sober reality of a judge telling you that you will be paying c*hild support for 22 years. And the absolute power of the state will ensure you will pay.

This is a no BS event that will impact you for a long time that you will never win.

Wrap that wiener!
A couple of people posted regarding the legality involving married couples and pregnancy. You can tell if it's only breeding fantasy if nothing is said about upbringing. But as a Black man who WAS the single parent, I resent the perception that we all just want to knock up and run. I personally insist on defining the expanse/limitations of my involvement before any discussions of 'possibilities'.

Wrap that wiener!
A couple of people posted regarding the legality involving married couples and pregnancy. You can tell if it's only breeding fantasy if nothing is said about upbringing. But as a Black man who WAS the single parent, I resent the perception that we all just want to knock up and run. I personally insist on defining the expanse/limitations of my involvement before any discussions of 'possibilities'.

The bull's relationship with the ******* and wife has to be discussed and agreed, the baby has to always be treated as a gift for the couple, a baby is a serious thing and needs to be loved by the parents, the bull choosing to stay close or not !

Back