Can a man be both straight and gay/bi? I look forward to hearing feedback and supporting your answer.

Can a man be both straight and gay/bi? I look forward to hearing feedback and supporting your answer.
Nonsense What GIF by GEICO

So, you're asking if a man can be hetrosexual and homosexual and bisexual? Umm no.
Those words have pretty narrow definitions and in fact, are inverses of each other. So, again no.
If you're asking can a man be attracted to women, and men. Yes. It's called bisexual.
Are you asking for a friend?

I believe the question is poorly phrased.

I think the OP is bringing up the issue of those cuckolds who are normally attracted to females, i.e., their own wives, and out in the world, they give nary a thought to other men in any sexual way. However, during cuckold play, these "heterosexual" guys enjoy the humiliation of eating cream-pies, sucking bull dick, and being fucked up the ass by bulls. For them, it's all about the power exchange as taken by their wives, and further intensified by being fully used and abused by the bulls. Their distinguishing claim is that, because they themselves do not experience an erection from any of these bisexual and homosexual acts, and because, outside of the bedroom, they are never attracted to other men, that they are still straight.

It's a complex question. But despite whatever psychological nuances, it is my contention that any willing participation in a homosexual sex act lands you in the homosexual category. Add whatever asterisks you like. That's my call.
A duck that quacks and swims far less than the other ducks, is still a duck.

If a heterosexual man engages in a homosexual act then that's what he's done.
If a homosexual man engages in a heterosexual act then that's what he's done.
If a bisexual man engages in either then that's what he's done.
The acts themselves are only one part of the equation.
What motivates you to act and what's going on in your head while you're doing it.
I think is more significant.
Only the individual knows those facts.
Labels are just a convenience for the masses.
You should define what you are for yourself.
If one of those labels gives you comfort... Then have at it.
However you already know what you are 😉.

Back