Straight? Black Man Getting Pegged - Thoughts?

2play7172

Couple
From
Canada
So we go to hedo each year and we know a hot black couple we swap with alot. So he asks my wife if he can fuck her ass and actually moreso if we can do a DP with her.... she replied ..well if I can fuck your ass with my strapon first then yes. He agreed. Now he was txting her privately but we (my wife and I) talk about everything... so I asked him about his negotiation's and he got all embarrassed. Now he is manly straight black dude.. funny as hell.. really cool guy. Pegging to me is not gay or degrading just one more way to come hard... so to you black guys out there ..what are your thoughts?

So we go to hedo each year and we know a hot black couple we swap with alot. So he asks my wife if he can fuck her ass and actually moreso if we can do a DP with her.... she replied ..well if I can fuck your ass with my strapon first then yes. He agreed. Now he was txting her privately but we (my wife and I) talk about everything... so I asked him about his negotiation's and he got all embarrassed. Now he is manly straight black dude.. funny as hell.. really cool guy. Pegging to me is not gay or degrading just one more way to come hard... so to you black guys out there ..what are your thoughts?
what part of Canada?

Back