Can a man be both straight and gay/bi? I look forward to hearing feedback and supporting your answer.

Can a man be both straight and gay/bi? I look forward to hearing feedback and supporting your answer.
Strictly read, I'd say no. You like hetero sex, you like homo sex, or you like both. They're three different states, and you can be only one. At a time, at least; it can change over time.

Slightly more nuanced, it's kind of a continuum, and a person can be anywhere along it... but depending where you mark boundaries determines where you and. Someone who is equally into both sexes is clearly bi, someone who likes only one is either homo or hetero, but where do the boundaries of 'bi' land? 90-10? 80-20? 70-30?

All that said, I contend that it is possible for someone straight to perform homosexual acts without being gay or bi, or for someone gay to perform heterosexual acts without being straight or bi. Leaving out the question of ******* (not really a question; being raped is nothing to do with the victim's orientation), it's not even that uncommon that a gay person might have hetero sex for the sake of having *******. They perhaps tolerate it rather than enjoy it (or who knows, might even find it feels good but not so much they care to repeat it for fun).

Back