Can you be a Christian and have afairs outside the mariage.

we are christian catholic and we don't think we are breaking our votes. i think the most of bbc i've met were christian too.
lifestyle is a game and our marriage is stronger than ever. we love like the first day. we have a spicy sexual life but that doesn't change the respect and love for each other. infact i don't cheat hubby, he is the most of the time with me and when he isn't, he knows exactly what i'm going to do. i confess every sunday my sins, but i don't think lifestyle is a sin.
I'm not a Hell fire and brimstone pastor, and I am not a pastor, but I think it's what God thinks, and Mac makes a better point too.
... " Judge not, least ye be judge. For with that judgement ye be judged." Matthew 7:1-2

Last edited:
You pose an interesting counter argument to mine and these academic arguments that you pose against the Bible I have to say I have no answer to them. If I could address all these academic arguments and effectively prove God, either I'd be wiser than King Solomon in the Bible or I would be God. Sorry to disappoint you but my intellect is not that immense and I am not God. Also, even if my intelligence could prove God it would remove the aspect of faith that the faithful should have in Him as John 14:6 states in the King James Version:

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the *******, but by me."

I recall once hearing a sermon on television once where a teacher once presented an argument to his young students at school where he proved that the parting of the Red Sea ( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...es-instead-waiting-miracle-expert-claims.html ) was false and that the Hebrews had no problems crossing it because as written at the base of the article I cited above:

"An account written by an ancient historian called Artapanus between 80 and 40 BC, says: ‘Moses, being acquainted with the country, waited for the ebb and took the people across the sea when dry.’"

Therefore the teacher could proudly declare the Bible is wrong. However a young student refuted his teacher and said he was wrong because the once the pillar of fire disappeared, Pharaoh's armies followed after the Hebrews and then they drowned in that SAME dry sea bed?!

My take away is that there are facts and discoveries that will be continued to be found as well as astonishing counter arguments that solve your aforementioned questions and archaeological proof and other discoveries that proves things. Have you ever heard of Heinrich Schliemann? ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Schliemann ) He was a businessman and an archaeologist in the 19th century that spoke 14 languages and he had a burning desire to find Troy based on Homer's Iliad. He was considered a fool during his quest until he proved his theory correct. Or the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls which further validated the Bible ( http://www.deadseascrolls.org.il/learn-about-the-scrolls/discovery-and-publication?locale=en_US ). I am confident after I am dead there will be others that will validate parts of, if not all of the Bible.

Should I cross paths with anyone wiser than myself that can prove to any atheist that God is real I will definitely present their arguments to you at that time, but for myself I will continue to err on the side of God being real myself in any circumstance.

Moreover, I feel your objection to Lee Strobel's research. If you feel you would be objective enough you are most welcome to continue where he left off attempting to prove God is not real and question various critics as long as you follow after those who believe in God also equally and weigh the evidence as an impartial jury. But be warned, there is a phrase that says the Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers over the centuries. Would you care to be the first hammer in history to destroy THAT anvil? Go for it if you dare.

Last edited:
i have every right to judge. religions are no different from any other organization or anything in this world. they have an effect on society,and on individuals. ... so they are absolutely open to judgement and criticism.
christianity itself has done such irreparable damage in its career that it stands out as an edifice of hate and destruction within recorded history

That judgement you cast can be apportioned to every religion and every person not just Christians or Christianity. Be careful of what you fling, it may find its way back and land on your face.

But rather than focusing on the highs and lows of religions and whether or not they are valid or not, can the discussion get back to the original poster's question? The question was not to prove or disprove anything, just can a Christian enjoy a non-traditional sexual lifestyle.

Well, if the question is simply "Can you be a Christian and have affairs?", then the answer is simple - Yes. Are you supposed to? No, but who's checking? I ditched the whole religious thing a long time ago. I do like fucking attached women without the husbands or boyfriends being in the know. I think when the husband is in the know, the "risqué" is diluted. I especially like fucking attached women who are "regularly" religious. That means they partake in regular religious activities and most folks won't imagine them being like that. I am even more carnal and hardcore with those kinds of women. I love it.

anyone that believes a hateful book of genocide ******* and chilf abuse like the bible needs to be judged
Would you care to share exact verses of the Bible where it promotes ******* and baby abuse? I don't know if you had a negative experience, but if you do know exact names of rapists and baby abusers in a religious position such as a priest, reverend, *******, et cetera that you personally had a bad experience with who are rapists or baby molesters where you can prove it in a court of law feel free to report them to your local authorities. As they make religion look bad plus the legal system are eager to lock them up.

Last edited:
a belief being false doesnt mean it has no effect. typical religious logic
Care to give any examples? You might have difficulties studying chemistry if you don't believe in the atom? Something one cannot touch, see with the physical eye, smell, hear, or taste. Yet it exists. Much like God exists. Moreover, the absence of belief does not create anything. One could observe a rare expensive clock at an antique store. To a collector of such items it is important who MADE it. It was CREATED by someone or by a guild with a lost art in manufacturing it. It did not come to creation by the rare assembly of random parts in a junkyard after a tornado went through it leaving that rare expensive designed clock as an output. Should you live in the American Midwest where tornadoes frequently abound, feel free to look at the aftermath of that destruction and tell me how many rare expensive clocks, newly made vehicles, airplanes and houses or anything else that the storm created? Doubtful as it's always destruction. Similarly, with the Big Bang Theory one should imagine catastrophic destruction eclipsing the power of a supernova to create thousands of complicated forms life on our planet? If my ideas do not resonate with you I pray you find the answers you are looking for as you were asking me for a discussion, so you might be looking for answers.

can i ask you a real ass question?

Last edited:
Well what good for you can work for me... I say your statements are bullshit. You spout crap but provide no basis for your opinion. You are a screaming, crying baby look for attention.
Possibly worse. She is looking to promote her atheism without having the courage to debate it. A sign of cowardice yet she asked me a question as if she was searching for answers. Typical atheist logic.
can i ask you a real ass question?

Last edited:
the book is,fictional, what jesus saif or not in the book is,irrelevant because the book has beenproven to be fictional. also, jesus does confone slavery, as does the old testament several times
Where is your proof? Please mention exact verses from the Bible to prove your case.

Last edited:
the book is,fictional, what jesus saif or not in the book is,irrelevant because the book has beenproven to be fictional. also, jesus does confone slavery, as does the old testament several times
Plus if the Bible is fictional, why are you fighting against a non existent God? It would be as if I am trying to fight against Darth Vader? He is evil, but just about everyone knows he's from fiction right?

Possibly worse. She is looking to promote her atheism without debating it. A sign of cowardice yet she asked me a question as if she was searching for answers. Typical atheist logic.

From my experience, true atheists are usually more knowledgeable about other religions than those involved in the same faiths in question. This chick just sounds like a rabble rouser

It's about context. In the 'real world', having an affair means deceiving your partner by being unfaithful & having a sexual relationship without their knowledge. In cuckoldry / hot wifing the sexual relationship occurs with the partner's knowledge / encouragement & gives them pleasure so the deceit & cheating aspect no longer applies. So yes, I believe you can be a Christian & have sex with other people with your partner's consent.
That's what I have been sticking to. There is no deceit here!

Back