Can you be a Christian and have afairs outside the mariage.

Seeing that you are commenting on what I said here:

And you responded with:
Actually that was in response to some one else.

I'll try to address your points. How is it that you attempt to defend the quran when you yourself say:
If a muslim were to read that he/she would be greatly upset with you.
I am not a Muslim nor do I have training with the quran so I cannot defend it so I will not embarrass myself trying to do so and enrage others that are muslim in doing so. There are hundreds of religions around the world. I don't suppose that you can accurately defend every one of them at a moment's notice? Can you? I know what the Bible says and I can defend it.
First off I did not imply I wanted or could defend Islam. Rather my whole point is that morality is relative. Why would certain things of a religion prevent you from defending it a whole? There are crazy things to be found throughout xtian history. Islam has a right to try and convert as many people as they want. I can defend that right. Even tho I will do everything in my power to prevent islam from becoming the normative faith in my country. Everything.

Moreover, among all religions Jesus as Saviour is the only path as John 14:6 states:
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the *******, but by me."
According to Mohammed he was merely a saint...

You rightfully state:

And see the results of abandoning God with Brexit, terrorism within Europe, and a massive debt in Europe that the UK is trying not to be chained with and the same goes for France after the upcoming election today. And they too would also love to do a Frexit also. In the past when the nation of Israel fell astray God raised the nation of Ai in Joshua 7 to humble Israel. Similarly all these calamities and more will humble Europe unless they change their ways.
Brexit and Frexit are actual signs they are waking up to their cultural heritage. Importing muslims will certainly end Europe and make it in to Eurabia - churches will be turned in to mosques.

You rightfully state that:

But at times certain conflicts must be fought. For instance if the Nephilim still existed we would not be having this conversation as they would destroy us. And David killing Goliath. Killing is wrong, but if one were to ******* the killers you are saving society. If you feel otherwise you can go on CNN and defend the actions of Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Abu Sayyaf, and all the other terrorists out there if you can.
That's exactly why the current pope is worth nothing.

I too was Christian by birth, and I don't claim to know all the answers, but I follow the Bible and find the truths from that and I don't focus on doctrine otherwise I'd be pulled in by lies of doctrines of various sects like Ellen G White, or Mormonism, or the R.C. church.

Actually that was in response to some one else.

First off I did not imply I wanted or could defend Islam. Rather my whole point is that morality is relative. Why would certain things of a religion prevent you from defending it a whole? There are crazy things to be found throughout xtian history. Islam has a right to try and convert as many people as they want. I can defend that right. Even tho I will do everything in my power to prevent islam from becoming the normative faith in my country. Everything.

According to Mohammed he was merely a saint...

Brexit and Frexit are actual signs they are waking up to their cultural heritage. Importing muslims will certainly end Europe and make it in to Eurabia - churches will be turned in to mosques.

That's exactly why the current pope is worth nothing.
Whoa! This went in a way not-naughty direction:) I just wanna fuck a wife/girlfriend...heck, whatever disposition, I just wanna fuck a hot, submissive, and slutty woman. Whatever religion she is, she can keep. Just give me the pussy. The ass. The mouth. The tits. Heck, give me all her body and keep the religion.

The question was, quite literally "....can you be a Christian and have afiars with other people"? So as you acknowledge, the answer is "Yes". If he is asking about what the "eternal results of committing adultery would be", then he should rephrase the question. But let's assume that you are right. In that case it depends. If he prays for forgiveness (assuming sincerely), then the result is "Nothing". If he doesn't sincerely repent, then if I remembered right...it's hell fire. So either way, there is redemption. But if a person is on here, according to the good book, they are already sinning. If you are gonna get punished, or be guilty for something, why not go all in - literally?

Can't help but agree to this one. We as couple do this for no other reason then to have fun and enjoy our sex life. While we like to play fast and loose we have no intention of hurting anyone with our promiscuity. We feel that as long as our actions don't cause harm to others were not bad people and have faith we will not be judged harshly. By the way this is coming from a softcore christian who has faith and belief but doesnt memorize every letter of scripture. An semi practicing christian if there is such a thing

When you define "Christian", you will have your answer. If you define it as flawed sinful people receiving Christ's mercy, you can receive forgiveness for this sin as well as any other. If you define it as people living according to Biblical example, you will find Biblical examples of polyamorous households. If you define it as a group of people living according to the norms of social conservatives, this is definitely outside their social conservative norms. I could go on, but you get the point; what you desire from the question will dictate what is the appropriate answer. You can rationalize away your concerns, but you need to realize that some people will judge you for your behavior if you choose to participate.

You shall not commit adultery. But it is not adultery if the husband consents to his wife fucking other men.

You shall not covet Your neighbor's wife. But it says nothing that the wife can desire other males.

If you think you are doing something wrong then stop doing it. Personally I have a problem with someone "owning" me. Seems logical given my ancestry. You can quote all the Biblical verse you want but I think what truly defines a relationship is what the participants agree on.

Can you self-identify as a Christian and practice adultery, polyamory, gangbangs, gangbreedings, and the cuckolding and castration of your own husband? Sure you can. And can anyone really say that they follow any religion perfectly? Almost certainly not. Sinners can be Christians and all Christians are sinners. But I honestly can't see how anyone could engage in these things, feel no guilt or remorse, and still claim with a straight face to be making an earnest attempt to live by the tenets of the Christian faith (or those of any major world religion for that matter). That's just not possible. If you want to be a Christian and get your fix of BBC everyday for the rest of your life, you might want to marry a black guy.

I suggest people read about the beginning of the tribes of Israel in Genesis 29;15-30:24. The patriarchs Laban and Jacob use women as chattel barter their bodies with each other, simultaneously resulting in Jacob bearing children by four different wives.

I suggest people read about the beginning of the tribes of Israel in Genesis 29;15-30:24.
... and I suggest you understand the difference between the old and new testaments of the bible. The new testament makes it very clear (though the words of his *******, Jesus) what is required for a individual to make it into the Kingdom of God, and adultery is certainly forbidden. The old testament was written by man's own interpretations to God's words ... to "go forth and multiply" didn't mean for married people to go out screwing other men or women. I believe the 7th of the Ten Commandments in the OLD TESTAMENT speaks very clear regarding adultery. Of course, you can interpret it the way that it works for YOU, but if you believe and seek 'eternal life in the kingdom of god' then I wouldn't take it lightly.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

...except that since God never changes, the OLD and NEW Trstaments are continuous. He didn't change the rules. society did. In BC, there were patriarchal societies that gave little rights to women, and since God never frowned on slaves, and concubines, not to mention multiple wives, #EXCEPT where in the NEW Testament, Paul said a BISHOP was to be the husband of ONE wife. Lat I saw Bishop was a particular office. I might add that Abe swapped his wife for favorable rights a couple times, and God intervened when He was planning to start Israel. He also ordered one of His prophets to marry a ****** to show His grace towards sinners. .In addition, the term adultery, having sex outside marriage, was an umbrella which focused on lying and deception.. and the associated pain caused by that. Not so much men giving their women implicit permission to bed others. In fact, I'm not sold that "adultery" even relates to hotwives, or wife sharing. One may quote, love they neighbor as thyself as implicit permission to do that which gives pleasure if all is agreed . SOOO, HOW MANY wives did David have?

The Commandments issue seems to have been a problem for quite some time. Leviticus contains quite a number admonitions concerning ritual, moral and ethical behavior. Well over 200 as I recall. Apparently the 10 Commandments Moses delivered was the abridged version. Further compounding the issue not all 10 Commandments are the same. The Protestant 10 Commandments differ from the Catholic 10 Commandments, however the Catholic 10 Commandments are the same as the Islamic 10 Commandments.

Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all tell us we are flawed, and we must seek forgiveness and be obedient to God's will. So from a pragmatic point of view go fuck yourself senseless and after you are all fucked out ask for forgiveness, you just need to be sincere. Of course if you are an atheist like me it won't be an issue

Back