Bulls n Ladies - What do you prefer hotwifing or cuckolding?

...So this one for the black bulls out there as well as all you sexy hot wives....

Bulls - Do you prefer to be fucking a hot wife with or without her husband or prefer to be in a cuckold situation with a couple ?
Ladies - Do you prefer having your man watch when with your bull or have the full blacked experience alone?

Hi,

To answer your question - as a wife of a very loving guy, I really do prefer to have him present. We always play at a hotel and with hubby there, I feel safer and I know that there aren't any secrets or suspicions that could form - Hubby has seen everything so knows exactly what went on, not left wondering.

Every Bull that we've been involved with (not many) has had no objections, once we made it clear that hubby was not there for humiliation nor had any interest in participating - just as an observer.

I guess the bottom line is that this arrangement works for us, so we are quite happy with it.

Donna

I prefer when my husband is there simply because he is my OG bull, but I’ve had a lot of fun solo too. It’s interesting to see the response here because when I’ve played with guys in both situations, they always seem to fuck me harder when my husband is there.
That because we have something to prove to your hubby. That we fuck better, that we satisfy better. That we are freakier.

...So this one for the black bulls out there as well as all you sexy hot wives....

Bulls - Do you prefer to be fucking a hot wife with or without her husband or prefer to be in a cuckold situation with a couple ?
Ladies - Do you prefer having your man watch when with your bull or have the full blacked experience alone?

I think the answer is how you get into the lifestyle. If a woman goes black for the first time to explore a secret craving (as myself), with the permission of her husband, a hotwife situation is the most natural outcome. However, if all began as a shared fantasy inside the marriage, or the idea was of the husband, his presence is a must. I have never been been into a cuckold situation, but my Black Dom 'offered' me to few black friends and I feel more comfortable and safer being with him whem I have casual sex with an stranger.

Last edited:
I think the answer is how you get into the lifestyle. If a woman goes black for the first time to explore a secret craving (as myself), with the permission of her husband, a hotwife situtaion is the most natural outcome. However, if all began as a shared fantasy inside the marriage, or the idea was of the husband, his presence is a must. I have never been been into a cuckold situation, but my Black Dom 'offered' me to few black friends and I feel more comfortable and safer being with him whem I have casual sex with an stranger.
I don't know if you're 100 percent right Monica, but I know your are far from wrong! When I went Black, it wasn't planned, it happened, but with the full support of my husband. I guess we're now in a HOTWIFE situation (I have my Bull, but hubby is always present). But this isn't a CUCKOLD situation as there is no humiliation.
I don't know, perhaps trying to put our lifestyle into a box with definitions just won't work - but I DO see where you're going Monica.

I'm pretty flexible but for me in depends on the couple. Some husbands give off a cool and relaxed vibe so not a problem for him to watch.

I've had great hotwife experiences where the husband had an Audi R7 that I got to drive because his wife enjoyed me so much. Liked to get pictures and vids of her sucking me in it.

I think the answer is how you get into the lifestyle. If a woman goes black for the first time to explore a secret craving (as myself), with the permission of her husband, a hotwife situtaion is the most natural outcome. However, if all began as a shared fantasy inside the marriage, or the idea was of the husband, his presence is a must. I have never been been into a cuckold situation, but my Black Dom 'offered' me to few black friends and I feel more comfortable and safer being with him whem I have casual sex with an stranger.

Well put - interesting distinction between the two scenarios (hotwife vs cuckolding)

Is it wrong to not want to give up either? I like both. Depends on my mood. Sometimes I want my husband there to ******* the hell out of him. Its fun and brings us closer together.

Other times I want him out of the house or at work so I can have my fun in peace without putting on a show for him. Plus some guys are just better in bed without a husband around.

Both are great for different reasons.

alone without husband there, i dont like feeling i am show pony, or entertaining a man.i guess that is why i am not active as much as i use to be, i just got tired of the husband stopping the action every minute for pictures or directing the action.

those husbands are doing it wrong
... just chill, hang out like a normal person, but when things get hot sit back quietly and just enjoy the show :)
alone without husband there, i dont like feeling i am show pony, or entertaining a man.i guess that is why i am not active as much as i use to be, i just got tired of the husband stopping the action every minute for pictures or directing the action.

Hotwifing. Although we prefer to build a rapport even a casual friendship. Once you have that and trust you can experiment with everyone’s wants and desires

So true about the dynamics of a cuckold relationship. Not many guys get this part at all, only true bulls understand this.
If it wasn't for her husband/bf being open about her being a hotwife then chances are the bull would not be fucking that married woman, instead be either jacking off or fucking some easy single slut.

Surely there's more of a turn on for the bull to be fucking such a married woman than a single/slut woman? If her man is present then either the bull might not be able to perform or her husband may become overly jealous.

As for the couple, just like swingers, they set their own rules when initiating any type of open relationship even however one-sided it might be.

From my experience, my ex girlfriend didn't want me present as she was fucking other guys in the next room. Almost all of them wasn't even aware I was in the next room, so if it wasn't for me almost all of them would've not got laid when they fucked her. Secret /high 5 and all that lol

Hi,

To answer your question - as a wife of a very loving guy, I really do prefer to have him present. We always play at a hotel and with hubby there, I feel safer and I know that there aren't any secrets or suspicions that could form - Hubby has seen everything so knows exactly what went on, not left wondering.

Every Bull that we've been involved with (not many) has had no objections, once we made it clear that hubby was not there for humiliation nor had any interest in participating - just as an observer.

I guess the bottom line is that this arrangement works for us, so we are quite happy with it.

Donna
I agree with you 100%. I don't see my husband as a cuck, I see him as a man who love me so much, to offer me the possibility to enjoy better sex , and I think this has to be an experience for both of us, I want him to be involved in my joy, to see his love and support. And not the last, but I think I will feel safer with him present.

I agree with you 100%. I don't see my husband as a cuck, I see him as a man who love me so much, to offer me the possibility to enjoy better sex , and I think this has to be an experience for both of us, I want him to be involved in my joy, to see his love and support. And not the last, but I think I will feel safer with him present.
Exactly our outlook! Thank you!

Back