Bulls n Ladies - What do you prefer hotwifing or cuckolding?

So true about the dynamics of a cuckold relationship. Not many guys get this part at all, only true bulls understand this.
"only true bulls" huh? Lol
Okay.

So a guy like me, I've had men SEND their wife/GF to my place to get special treatment that they couldn't provide. Truth be told, some men are shy af and can't withstand being in the presence of a stronger Alpha (their words, not mine).

So in your opinion my years of experience wouldn't count as a Bull?

It doesn't affect me either way I'm just curious about your Statement of what defines or constitutes a 'true bull'
:rolleyes:

"only true bulls" huh? Lol
Okay.

So a guy like me, I've had men SEND their wife/GF to my place to get special treatment that they couldn't provide. Truth be told, some men are shy af and can't withstand being in the presence of a stronger Alpha (their words, not mine).

So in your opinion my years of experience wouldn't count as a Bull?

It doesn't affect me either way I'm just curious about your Statement of what defines or constitutes a 'true bull'
:rolleyes:
Agree and it’s her opinion on what a true bull is doesn’t make it a fact or the truth

This is a good spin on the topic; I am an alpha dominant male and typical black bull I guess you could say. I am 100% straight but am openminded in some sense . I would never let a guy alone touch my BBC, however with certain couples (and a cuck has to of course earn this!) I am open to letting him hold my cock and guide it into his wifes wet hungry pussy, its a turn on for all and im happy to play on this. I am dominant and it helps with the mind and game play, submission of a white couple to me and my needs. Also happy with ordering cuck to do clean up on his wife etc, but not into having a cuck suck me off, thats too much for me.

That’s a good spot to be in my opinion

We think both can be a lot of fun if done the right way.. Cuck can sometimes add to the experience, or detract from the experience if he participates in a distracting way... Sometimes they get carried away and try to make it all about them.. The experience should focus on her and her lover experiencing each other in a way that brings the most intense experience.
One of our best experiences was when we met a black guy at a bar in Atlanta... and after talking for a while, playful teasing sex talk and mental foreplay, my husband suggested I take my new black friend out to the car and give him a blow job (intercourse not allowed-this time)... In the 45 minutes in the car with him, he came in my mouth 3 times, I came 2 times with his fingers and later my husband also had a huge orgasm as I gave him the detailed blow by blow of what happened in the car.. I walked back in the bar with my hair messed up on purpose, a wet spot on my blouse... and my throat was sore for 2 days and we still talk about it to this day. Oh what fun!

As a cuck I can tell you we had allot of fun with me watching her in casual sex with guys. But Karen has a boyfriend for over a year and they enjoy intimate alone time so I don't watch allot anymore. That is their prerogative as I see it as her cuck. I am committed to the idea of this being about her and she does appreciate that. Her having a boyfriend is a different dynamic for me but one that still excites me as a cuck.

Wife likes it alone now and so do I......It was a set up be me to have him come over with an excuse to drop something off for me the first time. I told him to go for it. They meet alone now exclusively and a lot of times in our married bed. The sex is more passionate all alone and when they share that moment of him cuming inside her.....There's no one else to share that with but just them. I just love seeing her this happy.

Wife likes it alone now and so do I......It was a set up be me to have him come over with an excuse to drop something off for me the first time. I told him to go for it. They meet alone now exclusively and a lot of times in our married bed. The sex is more passionate all alone and when they share that moment of him cuming inside her.....There's no one else to share that with but just them. I just love seeing her this happy.
Good boy :)

Back