Bulls n Ladies - What do you prefer hotwifing or cuckolding?

BLACK MAGNUM

Male
Gold Member
From
US
...So this one for the black bulls out there as well as all you sexy hot wives....

Bulls - Do you prefer to be fucking a hot wife with or without her husband or prefer to be in a cuckold situation with a couple ?
Ladies - Do you prefer having your man watch when with your bull or have the full blacked experience alone?

...So this one for the black bulls out there as well as all you sexy hot wives....

Bulls - Do you prefer to be fucking a hot wife with or without her husband or prefer to be in a cuckold situation with a couple ?
Ladies - Do you prefer having your man watch when with your bull or have the full blacked experience alone?
Definately alone.I dont like feeling like I have to put on a show or stop for pics every 5 min.You can just have privacy with your bull and do what feels natural and that for me is when I get really into it and its amazing.

Definately alone.I dont like feeling like I have to put on a show or stop for pics every 5 min.You can just have privacy with your bull and do what feels natural and that for me is when I get really into it and its amazing.

Thankyou, yes - best reply so far and is what I personally agree with. Don't just want me and my BBC to be a prop to spice up couples sex life, if im with a hot wife I want to give her the whole experience and let it flow naturally without distractions or constant glances at hubby...

The full experience by myself. This arrangement is what my husband and I prefer. It allows me complete freedom to express myself totally with my bull and in turn, enabling my bull to be relaxed and push me to release myself completely. This does not happen though without trust and confidence. When my husband trusts that person, he is comfortable in me being with that person and the fun he gets when I get home. He is totally onboard with it and encourages me to continue with my passion. I do go out on dates with my bull which has led to a relationship which leads to great sex together.

ALONE.
I went through the being watched phase because it gave me access to some sexy women but now I'm done with cuckolding.
It started feeling too much like a 'performance ' and I rely more on natural intimacy.
I still enjoy a sexy hotwife but only solo. We can film and take a few photos for hubs.
One special hotwife in particular we are in a BF/GF relationship

Cuckolding for multiple reasons.

It's become something that's embedded in our sexuality as a couple. Playing solo presents zero interest; we both strongly feed off of the power imbalance, the "unfairness", and we both feel much more comfortable when we're together.

Of course, the term "playing" is subjective; hubby just being present, submissive, or even relatively passive is fine. Scenarios where a husband "tops from the bottom" or tries to direct the action are a total turn off.

Cuckolding for multiple reasons.

It's become something that's embedded in our sexuality as a couple. Playing solo presents zero interest; we both strongly feed off of the power imbalance, the "unfairness", and we both feel much more comfortable when we're together.

Of course, the term "playing" is subjective; hubby just being present, submissive, or even relatively passive is fine. Scenarios where a husband "tops from the bottom" or tries to direct the action are a total turn off.
I love being watched. Where in pa are yall

Back