Bulls n Ladies - What do you prefer hotwifing or cuckolding?

We always play together in the same room, that's our rule and promise to one another, but the dynamic within that room can vary. Hubby can just watch or join, and we generally defer to our guest's preferences. Regardless, we keep the vibe open and friendly. Also, we play fmf from time to time as well with the attention on hubby, so ours is definitely more of an open and sexually adventurous relationship than one that can be defined by terms like Hot Wife or Cuckold. Once we even brought one of our unicorns with us on a date with a bull and we all had a great time. Too often on this site we let the labels limit us and we spend entirely too much time on what it means to fit under one of them. Truth is, this is supposed to be fun exploration, and for us, the goal is always to meet cool, chill, attractive people. Our gal has a thing for BBC, and why shouldn't she get to indulge that, and why should it have to come at the expense of hubby's hedonistic interests?

I prefer a hotwife situation because it’s a more relaxed environment. Everyone is enjoying themselves and having fun, as opposed to someone being humiliated (even though the cuckolds clearly enjoy it and keep coming back for more). Don’t get me wrong; Fucking a cuckold’s wife in front of him is about as hot as a thousand suns, but as a more laid back kind of guy, I prefer a hotwife.

This to me is like when almost everyone in swingers LS uses Dominate ("we want a dominate male") when the correct term (which those who are REALLY in the D/s LS know) is Dominant... terms misused, taken out of context, the definitions barely known.
Cuckold is one of those. The Original definition:
1. a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.
. A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.
Now just using the first definition, EVERY wife in the LS is Cuckolding her husband just by having sex with other men, with our without permission. So that being said, not one who is into that whole humiliation or subjugation thing, which now seems to be what it means... I prefer the Hotwife, which in my opinion all the wives participating in this LS are.

This is a good spin on the topic; I am an alpha dominant male and typical black bull I guess you could say. I am 100% straight but am openminded in some sense . I would never let a guy alone touch my BBC, however with certain couples (and a cuck has to of course earn this!) I am open to letting him hold my cock and guide it into his wifes wet hungry pussy, its a turn on for all and im happy to play on this. I am dominant and it helps with the mind and game play, submission of a white couple to me and my needs. Also happy with ordering cuck to do clean up on his wife etc, but not into having a cuck suck me off, thats too much for me.
What about cuck underneath in 69 either watching or licking her clit? Would you allow that even though there might be incidental contact?

...So this one for the black bulls out there as well as all you sexy hot wives....

Bulls - Do you prefer to be fucking a hot wife with or without her husband or prefer to be in a cuckold situation with a couple ?
Ladies - Do you prefer having your man watch when with your bull or have the full blacked experience alone?
My wife wants her BBC alone.

I am more into the hot wives scene, with or without the husband present, more than the cuckold ones. Not really into the humiliation thing.
As far as the husband being present I've been in both good and bad situations. So I guess it depends on the couple. I had one regularly couple when I first got into this who was really cool. Overtime it started to feel like I was performing.
A more recently couple, hope to be a regular, reminded me why I like hot wife/couple situation. The husband was present but it was more like a threesome type thing. The night was laid back and chill if anything.

...So this one for the black bulls out there as well as all you sexy hot wives....

Bulls - Do you prefer to be fucking a hot wife with or without her husband or prefer to be in a cuckold situation with a couple ?
Ladies - Do you prefer having your man watch when with your bull or have the full blacked experience alone?

I prefer cucky present and participating.

I have tried both ways.

There are so many reasons to have cucky there!
1) he has become a better lover watching Bulls please me
2) him watching a real man fuck me cemented his submission - he realized he can’t compketely satisfy me alone
3) it turns me on - we are both surprised by how much so

Having said that, I need some time alone for my alpha Bull. It provides more of a bf/gf experience and the sex is more romantic. It is very satisfying emotionally.

I prefer Hotwifing but, Cuckolding is fine with me also, but Iam very cognizant of NEVER humiliating another whose wife I am pounding.

Back