Bulls n Ladies - What do you prefer hotwifing or cuckolding?

We just never had any desire for cuckold relationships. And the 3 guys she's been with were all threesomes, I would watch and join in on her. Our steady guy wanted to take her out for drinks alone, followed by a hotel meeting with just the two of them. We talked it over after he left and agreed to do it once the regular flu season is over. And God only knows when things will get better. So when he came to the house last month, I let the two of them go alone while I listened and peeked in a few times, and it was great. She creamed on him and they both had huge orgasm's. After dinner and some talk and TV, he left worn out but happy. I walked him out and he told me that they both had amazing sex that night. When I walked back inside she was buck naked and told me that I needed to feel how full of cum she was an hour latter I had cum twice and she had her second orgasm of the night. So I know that this is the best way too please her, she told me that it was less distracting to take us on one at a time and she enjoyed it more than any other time.

Attachments

• 20210201_112858.jpg
    20210201_112858.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 23
Back