Hotwives do you prefer . . .

But the Making Love option comes with some very tricky restrictions emotionally. Making love can lead to falling in love, and that opens the door to some very dangerous drama. No, thank you, please. As I've said on other threads, I have zero interest in wrecking any marriages. I prefer to play with secure, happily-married couples so that all parties understand that this is all about pleasure and fantasy fulfillment. Period. Furthermore, I have no desire to put my own heart at risk. All that being said, there are couples that encourage the wife to fall in love with her "bull." How that dynamic works out successfully, I don't know. I have enjoyed ( and do enjoy the prospect of ) jungle-fucking a sexy white wife, as well as passionately "making love" to a few. It's all subject to chemistry, and mood. The jungle-fuck is more about using and being used. And that's fun. But it's also fun to play at romantically copulating with the other man's wife, taking my time and sharing lots of passionate kisses. I think the latter is far more erotic, and arousing for all concerned, even the voyeur husband.

07806b357b71d03e217e96af9afcc7aa--interracial-love-black-power.jpg217_1000.gif

But the Making Love option comes with some very tricky restrictions emotionally. Making love can lead to falling in love, and that opens the door to some very dangerous drama. No, thank you, please. As I've said on other threads, I have zero interest in wrecking any marriages. I prefer to play with secure, happily-married couples so that all parties understand that this is all about pleasure and fantasy fulfillment. Period. Furthermore, I have no desire to put my own heart at risk. All that being said, there are couples that encourage the wife to fall in love with her "bull." How that dynamic works out successfully, I don't know. I have enjoyed ( and do enjoy the prospect of ) jungle-fucking a sexy white wife, as well as passionately "making love" to a few. It's all subject to chemistry, and mood. The jungle-fuck is more about using and being used. And that's fun. But it's also fun to play at romantically copulating with the other man's wife, taking my time and sharing lots of passionate kisses. I think the latter is far more erotic, and arousing for all concerned, even the voyeur husband.

View attachment 6893445

Haha! Excellent topic. And I expect plenty of Hotwives to agree with Tony Stark...

View attachment 6893412
YEP....A bull can make all the love he wants, sooner or later my wife will ask to be used like a slut, that's the reason she's there

View attachment 6893445View attachment 6893446
beautiful

Back