Bulls n Ladies - What do you prefer hotwifing or cuckolding?

Definately alone.I dont like feeling like I have to put on a show or stop for pics every 5 min.You can just have privacy with your bull and do what feels natural and that for me is when I get really into it and its amazing.

Exactly how I fell too.......I'm not a sex performer, I'm a sexy wife fucking guys outside my marriage!! Doing it alone has always worked best for me. I tell hubby all about it afterwards.....or that part of it I think he can handle anyway.......J (the wife)

Exactly how I fell too.......I'm not a sex performer, I'm a sexy wife fucking guys outside my marriage!! Doing it alone has always worked best for me. I tell hubby all about it afterwards.....or that part of it I think he can handle anyway.......J (the wife)
Exactly. I don't want to watch or be dominated either. They, gf and black man, can do whatever they want and exclude me from the details. This is all about her anyway. I just want her to be totally satisfied and keep seeing him again and again which is why we are looking for someone in the area.

...So this one for the black bulls out there as well as all you sexy hot wives....

Bulls - Do you prefer to be fucking a hot wife with or without her husband or prefer to be in a cuckold situation with a couple ?
Ladies - Do you prefer having your man watch when with your bull or have the full blacked experience alone?
I prefer the experience by myself.

...So this one for the black bulls out there as well as all you sexy hot wives....

Bulls - Do you prefer to be fucking a hot wife with or without her husband or prefer to be in a cuckold situation with a couple ?
Ladies - Do you prefer having your man watch when with your bull or have the full blacked experience alone?
If he looked like your profile picture and was as good as what you say you are who cares whether he was there or not, he would soon be forgotten

I prefer the husband there, naked and fucking his wife with me. I see a few couples both regularly and semi regularly. One husband likes to be dressed and taking pictures, checking in on his wife from time to time, the second gets naked, but limits himself to self play and cumming over her at the end, but husbands of the other two ladies I see join in with fucking their hot wives. I prefer the later, so she becomes the focus, the centre, of pleasure. It is all about her, it is all about adding to their relationship.

I wish there was a better term to use than "bull", but it is a true privilege to be a bull; invited into a relationship to add value, and flavour to a loving couple. Long may the opportunities continue! lol

I wish there was a better term to use than "bull", but it is a true privilege to be a bull; invited into a relationship to add value, and flavour to a loving couple. Long may the opportunities continue! lol
Thats just a lifestyle term, makes it easier for people... but you can refer to yourself however you want.
None of the couples I ever played with ever actually called me a 'Bull', just by my name - Mike.

I do this for and with my hubby, if he's not there it's not cuckolding and so I don't enjoy it as much. Then again, if I have a long term boyfriend I like driving hubby crazy by not having sex at home so he can be tortured at home alone. But I would never just pick up a random guy, it does absolutely nothing at all for me what so ever.

Without a doubt I want my hubby there. He gives me all the freedom in the world to play without him, but its something that bonds us like glue when sees me with another man. Its our 'partners in crime' thing that we enjoy. We have found, vanilla gents don't want my hubby there, (so we don't play with them) but the true bulls are only interested if my cuck is there to witness their sexual prowess and ability, I guess its good for their egos knowing they fuck so much better than the cuckolds that are offering up their wives.

Without a doubt I want my hubby there. He gives me all the freedom in the world to play without him, but its something that bonds us like glue when sees me with another man. Its our 'partners in crime' thing that we enjoy. We have found, vanilla gents don't want my hubby there, (so we don't play with them) but the true bulls are only interested if my cuck is there to witness their sexual prowess and ability, I guess its good for their egos knowing they fuck so much better than the cuckolds that are offering up their wives.

I agree damn near all of this!!!!!!!!!!

We enjoy both but I always start solo and get fully comfortable with a bull before having my hubby join/watch. He loves going to work knowing i have a bull coming to give me what I crave and something he can never come close to giving me.

If I’m fucking the wife the husband needs to be there. If he isn’t then she is no longer a wife but a woman like all other women you meet and date. The significance of this particular woman to me as a bull is that she is married which is reinforced by the husbands pressence. I agree he must sit back and watch and not direct but he must be there. I can be intimate with any single woman I meet at a bar but a wife is different and the husband’s presence serves as a reminder that this woman is a different category.
So true about the dynamics of a cuckold relationship. Not many guys get this part at all, only true bulls understand this.

Back