Bulls n Ladies - What do you prefer hotwifing or cuckolding?

I don't think I can compare. I enjoy the 'cuckolding' as a couple experience, having my husband alongside and kissing me while getting penetrated by a black man. But recently, husband left me alone with a bull in the hotel. It was a completely different thing. It felt like cheating and being sold away by husband at the same time. Extremely arousing in a way.

Are there any bulls out there who actually enjoy it when the cucks feel the need to suck you of or guide you inside her pussy?
Even though its not a requirement. Its good to have a fluffer and guider on hand. Knowing what i have experienced sometimes husbands want to be so envovled, that they find themselves wanting to touch or taste black cock as a devotion of love to his wife. Then again there are some who just enjoy sucking cock in front of the wife.

Are there any bulls out there who actually enjoy it when the cucks feel the need to suck you of or guide you inside her pussy?

This is a good spin on the topic; I am an alpha dominant male and typical black bull I guess you could say. I am 100% straight but am openminded in some sense . I would never let a guy alone touch my BBC, however with certain couples (and a cuck has to of course earn this!) I am open to letting him hold my cock and guide it into his wifes wet hungry pussy, its a turn on for all and im happy to play on this. I am dominant and it helps with the mind and game play, submission of a white couple to me and my needs. Also happy with ordering cuck to do clean up on his wife etc, but not into having a cuck suck me off, thats too much for me.

This is a good spin on the topic; I am an alpha dominant male and typical black bull I guess you could say. I am 100% straight but am openminded in some sense . I would never let a guy alone touch my BBC, however with certain couples (and a cuck has to of course earn this!) I am open to letting him hold my cock and guide it into his wifes wet hungry pussy, its a turn on for all and im happy to play on this. I am dominant and it helps with the mind and game play, submission of a white couple to me and my needs. Also happy with ordering cuck to do clean up on his wife etc, but not into having a cuck suck me off, thats too much for me.

I guess it surely must be really hot from your POV to have him guide you inside her. A real act of submission.
Even though I'm not submissive at all I really feel attracted to that part of the play!

I guess it surely must be really hot from your POV to have him guide you inside her. A real act of submission.
Even though I'm not submissive at all I really feel attracted to that part of the play!
Of course and this is much more about my dominance and the submission over the couple, the mind games of it as opposed to the physical act itself. This is indeed fundemental to the art of being a real black bull with a cuck couple.

If I’m fucking the wife the husband needs to be there. If he isn’t then she is no longer a wife but a woman like all other women you meet and date. The significance of this particular woman to me as a bull is that she is married which is reinforced by the husbands pressence. I agree he must sit back and watch and not direct but he must be there. I can be intimate with any single woman I meet at a bar but a wife is different and the husband’s presence serves as a reminder that this woman is a different category.

Back