Bulls mature dominance

( Sophia here ) - Dose the bull call the shots in your relationship and do you enjoy it?
Calling the shots - it all depends on a few factors. The relationship Dynamics.
With a young single woman (and by 'single' - i consider a married/dating Sub with no ******* as 'single') - the Bull can have more authority in her day-to-day life.

I have learned that most young cuckolds will GLADLY relinquish control of their sexy lady to a Dominant and Capable Bull. This will and has included staying overnight, staying for a few DAYS or a weekend...even going out on solo dates (Bull/Sub). Filling her and sending her back home. ;) In some cases, my 'vanilla' friends have even met some of my Subs/Playmates/Pets.

With married, or with ******* involved...in most cases it is 50/50. Scheduling becomes the #1 Factor and a Bull has to work around that. Once the play date is locked in....then the fun begins. There is a give and take on both sides.

With my GF it is probably more 70/30 my favor. ;)
She is a very willing (and super cute/sexy) cuckold Submissive and loves being Dominated. The fact that she travels 3+ hours to be with her Black Daddy BF says a Lot about her level of devotion.

Last edited:
Back