Domination and humiliation of couples

I loved being humiliated by our ex regular black bull . He would compare his black cock which is almost twice the size of my own white cock . He would tell me to strip naked and wank my little white cock until I had a full erection while his cock would still be flaccid. Then he would say so you call that a cock it’s only a woman’s large clit how did you think you could satisfy your wife with that .My ten year old nephew’s cock is bigger than yours , he could fuck your wife better than you with your little pinky.
He’d then say well you are blessed as your wife’s cunt was just like a virgins cunt until I fucked her now look at her cunt how big her cunt opening is now I have stretched it with a real cock unlike yours .
Then while he’s pounding my wife giving her orgasms after orgasm he asks her who’s cock is best she’ll tell him ooh yours makes me feel like a whore but he cum’s before he gets his little cock into my cunt . He then tells me little white boy sit and wank watch me fucking your whore wife’s cunt . He will tell me to listen to my wife’s screams when I fuck my black seed deeper in her cunt unlike you could ever do you little wanker ,telling me to tell him what I am . So I have to tell them that I’m a little white cock wanker and that’s why my wife is your black cock whore . Thank you for fucking her with your superior black cock sir

Last edited:
Back