Domination and humiliation of couples

Would love to be collared, cuffed, plugged, gagged,and locked in chastity while you use my wife Sir. Made to kneel and watch you give her relentless orgasms, her screams of pleasure humbling me, and your taunts makimg me more submissive.

Made to clean her once you’d covered her big tits in cum or flooded her pussy. Made to kneel next to her and watch her suck you hard for another round while I can only leak in my cage.

Would love to be collared, cuffed, plugged, gagged,and locked in chastity while you use my wife Sir. Made to kneel and watch you give her relentless orgasms, her screams of pleasure humbling me, and your taunts makimg me more submissive.

Made to clean her once you’d covered her big tits in cum or flooded her pussy. Made to kneel next to her and watch her suck you hard for another round while I can only leak in my cage.
That is amazing, wish to meet together soon

The best humiliation/submission for a bachelor beta male is actually for the alpha male to give him a girlfriend, then wife, who is submissive to him and who he continues to use. From my point of view, as a bachelor and beta male, I would like everyone, even the most distracted, to realize that my girlfriend attributed to me by an alpha male is actually his slave and that I am too, as we deals in public, whether it's groping her around people or having her feet kissed by the cuckold. the notoriety of cuckoldism is in my opinion the most pervasive aspect.

Back