How does a hotwife feel after seeing her cuckold dominated by the bull?

It's a turn on to dominate the husband in front of his wife. I especially enjoy making him clean all holes and caging :blackgrimace::blackheart: while I dominate her :sex:

Attachments

• IMG-20210401-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20210401-WA0004.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 20201208_173827.jpg
    20201208_173827.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 230
  • 20210920_183346.jpg
    20210920_183346.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 228
  • 7f62aca3-4cb0-476b-a3fe-7a6b8773b3cc_1_1.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • 20210806_221001.mp4
    29.9 MB
  • 3229745-e5ff5f9f98baeeceda984e43157b44c0.mp4
    3.8 MB
  • 20201215_141617~2_001~3.mp4
    86.8 KB
I actually enjoy watching my boyfriend humble and humiliate my husband. I can't explain why this turns me on, but it does.
He'll suggest things to me in private, such as denying my husband sex for a certain number of days.

Usually he likes me to do it after my husband returns from a work trip where he has been away for a couple of days to a week.
My husband is always super horny when he gets home and expecting sex until I tell him I'm off limits for three or four days. But my
boyfriend gets me whenever he wants. Of course, my husband gets to watch us if he wants to. Usually he does but sometimes he'll just sit in the living room feeling sorry for himself as he listens to us in the bedroom.

I have to say, it's a huge turn on for me to call the shots in my marriage now. My husband can't stand it, though. He always thought that
he was in charge until my boyfriend came along. To see him humbled like this really does it for me.

I actually enjoy watching my boyfriend humble and humiliate my husband. I can't explain why this turns me on, but it does.
He'll suggest things to me in private, such as denying my husband sex for a certain number of days.

Usually he likes me to do it after my husband returns from a work trip where he has been away for a couple of days to a week.
My husband is always super horny when he gets home and expecting sex until I tell him I'm off limits for three or four days. But my
boyfriend gets me whenever he wants. Of course, my husband gets to watch us if he wants to. Usually he does but sometimes he'll just sit in the living room feeling sorry for himself as he listens to us in the bedroom.

I have to say, it's a huge turn on for me to call the shots in my marriage now. My husband can't stand it, though. He always thought that
he was in charge until my boyfriend came along. To see him humbled like this really does it for me.
Have you ever tried having him in chastity and your bull holding the key?

Does him getting dominated make you feel less sexually attracted to him?

1st) Once we met a guy and he was dominating my husband from the second we talked with him in a cafe. After a few minutes we noticed: This was not a gameplay and broke up.

2nd) I was in intimacy with a guy in a club while my husband hold my shoulder. The other man kicked is hand away in such a bad manner - the mood was down after seconds.

I love being dominated by other men while playing the kinky game of cuckolding but only in this special minutes while getting rough fucked and without humiliating my husband. This by the way is only my job!

I am wondering what really goes on in the woman’s head? I feel it used to be about me and my wife exploring cuckolding together, but with her new black lover I feel it changed and right after an act like this.

It started by him snatching the key to my chastity belt. Sure we had discussed this with my wife hat we could play out a fantasy like this so I was ok with it. But what came as a surprise was that the next time her bull wanted to me to have to earn the the key back. And this is where he had me lick his shoes.

I think this request shocked both me and my wife. I thought I would get away with just a light lick, so I agreed. But he wanted me to really lick them clean. It felt a little late to back off so I had to go through with it. I could just hear my wife saying things like “Oh no”, OMG and seemed a bit shocked.

I got the key back and was allowed to jerk off watching them. We have played out similar things after this and he holds the key every now and then. The experience is erotic to put him in the alpha male role and watch them after this. But what will this lead to?

I don’t know if it is my imagination but I think my wife looks at me differently. And instead of I and her being the drivers of this cuckolding journey, it’s like she and the bull are now the drivers while keeping me as a third wheel. And it seems they plan the activities based on the kind of sex they want (like positions etc) instead of I and my wife discussing what we want and what position I would like to see them in.

Is this common and what really goes on inside her head?

From Christine -
When I saw my bull grab Ray by the hair holding his head
as he jizzed all over hubby's face, I was was like, "Oh, my God!"
But seeing as Ray didn't fight back, he just took it and he just left the nasty
cumload on, dripping from his face just because the bull told him too...

It was so gross but then it also had the effect of making my pussy wet.
I just totally gave myself up and let Trey "nut up inside my married pussy".
So I guess it did drive me more into the arms of my bull.

That’s a wonderful marriage that you enjoy. My marriage was very similar but there was quite a bit of SMBD involved. My wife’s lover was of course a handsome black man and in the end he took my wife from me all together . They are happily married now and from what I’ve heard they are really enjoying their life together. I was devastated at first but I met the Master of my dreams. His name is Master David and he is a dominant black man who now owns me and he is without a doubt the love of my life. I really never knew the joy that submitting to a black Master can bring. It’s like a burden was lifted from me, I’m not pretending to be some kind of man like living a double life. I am openly gay and I love it. My Master loves having full control over me and I am very happy and I worship him , I’ve said this before on this site he is my God. The punishment and the training that he gives me can be very harsh at times and his friends that witnessed these sessions were impressed how heavy handed he is with me. This is a big strong black man and when I fuck up there is a heavy price that I must pay. He will abuse me he has given me quite a beating in the past but I’m such a fuck up I deserved what he gave me. Then after he corrected me and he stands over me I always kiss his feet while he stands over me with that beautiful hard black cock and I thank him for punishing me and I swear my loyalty and devotion to him and thank him for his ownership over me. He fucks my mouth and shoots his load down my throat which is soooo good. This is one sided ,I love my master but he doesn’t love me he owns me and he shares me with his friends and he arranges dates for me with married white men who want to have a gay sexual experience and my master provides that service to them through me I do what Master David tells me to do. It took me a while to get use to sucking and being fucked by little white dicks but now I don’t mind them but I love bbc and I love Master David’s wonderful black cock and his cum is the taste of sexual ambrosia it’s the best and my Master is fantastic.

Back