How does a hotwife feel after seeing her cuckold dominated by the bull?

Some black bulls can be quite alpha and dominant and humiliate a ridicule beta cuckolds. What kind of thoughts go inside the wife's head while looking at her husband licking the shoes of the bull or getting spanked with a belt?
Strange! But each one do what he want

The first humiliation I received from the bull was unplanned and spontaneous
My wife was on her back and he was fucking her from the front and she asked me to hold her hand, I was really close to her and every now and then small kisses, suddenly and without warning he took out his cock and started cuming really hard and the sperm reached me and washed my face
After a few seconds he said to my wife look at your husband's face
She looked to the side and told me "what it is!! Look what he did to you
And suddenly you had the strongest possible orgasm
To this day it reminds me of the sight of my face covered in dripping cum
View attachment 7033204
Very nice that’s really great I bet your wife never thought of you the same way after that

From Christine -
When I saw my bull grab Ray by the hair holding his head
as he jizzed all over hubby's face, I was was like, "Oh, my God!"
But seeing as Ray didn't fight back, he just took it and he just left the nasty
cumload on, dripping from his face just because the bull told him too...

It was so gross but then it also had the effect of making my pussy wet.
I just totally gave myself up and let Trey "nut up inside my married pussy".
So I guess it did drive me more into the arms of my bull.
A dominant black bull who takes charge in the first few dates will effectively own both the willing Hotwife and her cuckold husband.

Once the husband sexually submits to his wife’s new bull, there is a new Alpha male in her life. She will no longer desire her husband sexually. She will not want her husband to breed her anymore. She will likely become 100% black owned, black shared and black bred. It is a very natural evolution.

That’s a wonderful marriage that you enjoy. My marriage was very similar but there was quite a bit of SMBD involved. My wife’s lover was of course a handsome black man and in the end he took my wife from me all together . They are happily married now and from what I’ve heard they are really enjoying their life together. I was devastated at first but I met the Master of my dreams. His name is Master David and he is a dominant black man who now owns me and he is without a doubt the love of my life. I really never knew the joy that submitting to a black Master can bring. It’s like a burden was lifted from me, I’m not pretending to be some kind of man like living a double life. I am openly gay and I love it. My Master loves having full control over me and I am very happy and I worship him , I’ve said this before on this site he is my God. The punishment and the training that he gives me can be very harsh at times and his friends that witnessed these sessions were impressed how heavy handed he is with me. This is a big strong black man and when I fuck up there is a heavy price that I must pay. He will abuse me he has given me quite a beating in the past but I’m such a fuck up I deserved what he gave me. Then after he corrected me and he stands over me I always kiss his feet while he stands over me with that beautiful hard black cock and I thank him for punishing me and I swear my loyalty and devotion to him and thank him for his ownership over me. He fucks my mouth and shoots his load down my throat which is soooo good. This is one sided ,I love my master but he doesn’t love me he owns me and he shares me with his friends and he arranges dates for me with married white men who want to have a gay sexual experience and my master provides that service to them through me I do what Master David tells me to do. It took me a while to get use to sucking and being fucked by little white dicks but now I don’t mind them but I love bbc and I love Master David’s wonderful black cock and his cum is the taste of sexual ambrosia it’s the best and my Master is fantastic.
In many ways you are leading the ideal life, which seems destined to be evolving for me as well. I am nervous about such a total public transition but also excited for my gay future. My Hotwife and her black boyfriend have been very supportive of my transition.

In many ways you are leading the ideal life, which seems destined to be evolving for me as well. I am nervous about such a total public transition but also excited for my gay future. My Hotwife and her black boyfriend have been very supportive of my transition.
Well since that post my wife came back and I belong to her again. She never got married like I was told and although I signed a paper from her lawyer for her uncontested divorce she never filed it she just lived with her lover for that time and she came back. Well I went back to her but my gay Master can use me when he wants my wife and him made an arrangement, that’s the way it is for sub slaves we obey .

Well since that post my wife came back and I belong to her again. She never got married like I was told and although I signed a paper from her lawyer for her uncontested divorce she never filed it she just lived with her lover for that time and she came back. Well I went back to her but my gay Master can use me when he wants my wife and him made an arrangement, that’s the way it is for sub slaves we obey .
You have the best of both worlds now. Great that your wife is also open minded about you exploring your submissive gay side. My wife strongly encourages me to pursue my gay desires. She just wants me to find one steady masculine boyfriend to love and serve. It will help her feel less guilty about going black exclusive soon after our honeymoon 10 years ago.

A dominant black bull who takes charge in the first few dates will effectively own both the willing Hotwife and her cuckold husband.

Once the husband sexually submits to his wife’s new bull, there is a new Alpha male in her life. She will no longer desire her husband sexually. She will not want her husband to breed her anymore. She will likely become 100% black owned, black shared and black bred. It is a very natural evolution.
100% Spot-on. It quickly went from her making me wear a condom to being cut-off completely.
Later, I saw a photo that someone had put on the web of my wife being stretched-out by her bull's
large cock. The "someone" decided to add a caption to the photo. All it said was. "New Ownership".
I blushed reading the words but inside, I new they were quite apropos.

You have the best of both worlds now. Great that your wife is also open minded about you exploring your submissive gay side. My wife strongly encourages me to pursue my gay desires. She just wants me to find one steady masculine boyfriend to love and serve. It will help her feel less guilty about going black exclusive soon after our honeymoon 10 years ago.
No sense in feeling guilty that’s a married white womans right to have a black lover , it’s perfectly alright, white woman and black men have natural attraction that just can’t be denied it’s a beautiful thing it’s really how sex should be, clean up is for white husbands

No sense in feeling guilty that’s a married white womans right to have a black lover , it’s perfectly alright, white woman and black men have natural attraction that just can’t be denied it’s a beautiful thing it’s really how sex should be, clean up is for white husbands
I completely agree with you. My wife has been enjoying the QofS lifestyle since our engagement 11years ago. I surrendered my role as her primary lover once it became clear that black men were the only lovers who could sexually satisfy her.

It was an enormous relief for me to no longer be her primary lover so I gladly accepted my new role as her creampie eating cuckold. With her bull’s encouragement, she was soon training me to become her strap-on sissy and pink panty wearing BBC fluffer. We are both very happy in our respective sexual roles. We still love each other deeply on an emotional level even though I have been “pussy free” since our honeymoon 10 years ago.

I completely agree with you. I knew that I was not sexually satisfying my new bride with my small penis, premature ejaculation and ED issues. I actually felt far more guilty about being her only lover. Out of unselfish love, I strongly encouraged her to seek sexual satisfaction outside of our marriage. She gladly accepted my offer and has been enjoying other well hung bareback lovers for the 10 years of our marriage.

If everyone is on board a little Dom/sub play is fun. My cuck hubby is sexually submissive so a skilled Dom bull can make him do most things.
My Hotwife’s black bull is very skilled at convincing her to progressively train me to become their pink panty wearing feminized sissy bitch. I have grown to love being their total sexual submissive.

Back