Bulls do you like the husband present or nah ?

you are 100% correct my wife has been to a guys house 3 times with out me and it was incredible for me waiting at home for her to return
Very interested in knowing how does it feel the moment she returns. Does he talk about it, does she tell all the details?

If hubby isn’t there neither am I. Lol
He’s my comfort and this is “our” thing. It wouldn’t even be as fun without him. His pleasure is my pleasure and vice verses.♠️😈🖤
The turn on is how turned on he is watching me be his slut.
Shot me a message

It's organic for us and changes over time.

Mrs has been playing solo since we decided to add single males to the mix. She preferred to be one on one, and not having to worry about putting on a show etc.

She now wants to go back to having me present as she is getting bored of having to set it up and play by herself.

I'm fine with it, but we're not a cuck couple so guess I'll bring a book to read while she does her thing LoL.

I always want the husband present but, various wives keep hubby locked up and locked out of the room....let's not forget Power and Control is an incredible aphrodisiac for many women during playtime with their Bulls. Additionallly, some husbands love being sexually dominated by wifey and the denial of being present in the playroom is part of the dynamic for many.
Omg 😲

Back