Bulls do you like the husband present or nah ?

I don't have a preference. Different people have different expectations, some want to watch. Others want pictures, others want to hear what happened. Whatever meets their fancy. However, it is a big ego boost when another guy watches you pleasuring his wife. Especially if he calls you the next day to thank you for giving both of them a good time! ;)
The call is absolutely necessary. Must make sure our kings understand our appreciation for them above all.

In my case i have to be present or no fucking with my wife . I usually stay watching or asking my wife , is it big or how deep babe and sometimes i just join in to put my hand on his dick or eat my wife pussy while i look at his dick go in and out her
God damn that's dope as hell. Same here. Try and catch as many of the juices as possible pa. Love the answer.

Guys the best sex your wife will ever have is alone sex in a be all the way unprotected no pulling out with a black guy period.
Alone I mean is your not even in the house.

you have to try that at least once anyway ….so just try it and experience this incredible new level of excitement for her. she will NEVER forget that tine alone with him and neither will you … just try it.

they enjoy each other at a whole different level than when someone is present and there is a bond is formed when he cums deep all alone with her. Let her experience that…. again she will never ever forget alone sex with him they for sure.

Guys the best sex your wife will ever have is alone sex in a be all the way unprotected no pulling out with a black guy period.

you have to try that at least once anyway ….so just try it and experience this incredible new level of excitement for her. she will NEVER forget that tine alone with him and neither will you … just try it.

they enjoy each other at a whole different level than when someone is present and there is a bond is formed when he cums deep all alone with her. Let her experience that…. again she will never ever forget alone sex with him they for sure.
It really wouldn't turn me on or do it for me personally

you are 100% correct my wife has been to a guys house 3 times with out me and it was incredible for me waiting at home for her to return

Not my wife. She's had it both ways and while it's kind of become our norm for me to stay home with the ******* while she goes out, she prefers it when I'm there as well. Her boyfriend spent the night at our place last night and she slept between us, on cloud 9. She wasn't feeling particularly dominant, and while he did get priority, she dropped some of her harder cuckoldress edge and let me go a couple rounds with her as well. She's been dancing around saying how happy she is and how spoiled she feels and how much fun she had last night, all damn day today. The afterglow is easily three times as bright and far longer lasting than it was the last time she went to his place without me.

As I wind up saying in nearly every post lately, just because something works for you, don't assume it works the same way for everyone. This may be the best sex YOUR wife "will ever have," but it's not my what's best for my wife. I'm inclined to believe that @whitepvnda and @Inkedones420 probably know best what they are into as well.

Last edited:

THIS. 💯

I used to be nervous about hub watching, but then I grew to like it. I found that with married couples, they tend to like to do it together more and I came to accept that. Now I like it and prefer married couples so hub can watch, and enjoy watching, as long as he doesn't interrupt trying to direct and all that. One hub did not want to be in the room, but that was his preference. If wife has a preference, I wouldn't care either way. But I found that if I am going to be with married couples, it is better to get used to hub watching anyway because most hubs like watching.

I used to be nervous about hub watching, but then I grew to like it. I found that with married couples, they tend to like to do it together more and I came to accept that. Now I like it and prefer married couples so hub can watch, and enjoy watching, as long as he doesn't interrupt trying to direct and all that. One hub did not want to be in the room, but that was his preference. If wife has a preference, I wouldn't care either way. But I found that if I am going to be with married couples, it is better to get used to hub watching anyway because most hubs like watching.
Do you like it if the husband tells you to fuck her like a little slut etc?

Back