Bulls do you like the husband present or nah ?

Let's just be honest there is no man that absolutely wouldn't be at his most comfortable and confident state sexually being alone while making love to a woman.

When it comes to the lifestyle a real bull knows and understands what the purpose of the lifestyle is in the life and relationship of the couple that he is dealing with. He should also be fully mindful of the boundaries that couple that he has decided to deal with.

Some couples have predetermined at the beginning of their lifestyle journey that everything that they do they will do it together. Some couples have agreed that they will always be together during their lifestyle activities until they feel completely comfortable with the bull who has earned their trust and that bull will be given the opportunity to pleasure the wife without the husband being in the room or at the playdate at all.

In my personal lifestyle experience over the past 13 years I have never asked to be alone with any hotwife ever! I have always performed exceptionally well to the point that being alone with the hotwife was offered to me and that's what makes it special and more meaningful after you have earned it.♠️

I think the first few meetings yes present, but I have had an experience in the past where the husband would be in the house doin chores while I was banging his wife in their bedroom. He wouldn’t come in unless she or I needed water. There’s also been time when the husband would be there and just watching tv while I was fucking his wife. So I honestly feel after meeting awhile ,the husband not being in the but still in the house is fine.

Let's just be honest there is no man that absolutely wouldn't be at his most comfortable and confident state sexually being alone while making love to a woman.
It may be a majority who agree with you, but I'm not sure it's universal. We've met several men who a very exhibitionistic, and get off on really giving it to a woman in front of others. The feeling they get when putting on a show seems to add to their confidence. We also know a bull who's very much into compersion, and the feelings of anxiousness and arousal that a husband exudes while watching his wife get fucked is a big plus for him. Of course, he'll play with her by himself, but I believe him when he says he looks forward to the times we can all be present.

I agree about the rest of what you said, though. Some couples are more comfortable than others with the idea of the woman playing without her husband present. There are couples who ONLY do it that way, but there are probably more who NEVER do it that way, and I don't think it should be assumed.

I also think you're right to take it as an honor if presented with the opportunity. As the husband of a hotwife who has a lot of freedom to decide how she wants to play and to what degree I'll be included, I can tell you I very much appreciate men who take the time to earn our trust, and show obvious understanding of what everyone is looking for in a situation like ours.

It may be a majority who agree with you, but I'm not sure it's universal. We've met several men who a very exhibitionistic, and get off on really giving it to a woman in front of others. The feeling they get when putting on a show seems to add to their confidence. We also know a bull who's very much into compersion, and the feelings of anxiousness and arousal that a husband exudes while watching his wife get fucked is a big plus for him. Of course, he'll play with her by himself, but I believe him when he says he looks forward to the times we can all be present.

I agree about the rest of what you said, though. Some couples are more comfortable than others with the idea of the woman playing without her husband present. There are couples who ONLY do it that way, but there are probably more who NEVER do it that way, and I don't think it should be assumed.

I also think you're right to take it as an honor if presented with the opportunity. As the husband of a hotwife who has a lot of freedom to decide how she wants to play and to what degree I'll be included, I can tell you I very much appreciate men who take the time to earn our trust, and show obvious understanding of what everyone is looking for in a situation like ours.
Let me say it another way. The natural order of things is that a man and a women are at their most safe and comfortable state to express their love for one another while making love in private with just each other. All kinks aside all men want to be alone with a woman.

The lifestyle and taking into consideration all the different kinks and fantasies out there is what actually creates an exemption to that one on one privacy especially if the woman is not your own wife or girlfriend. Basically if that's not your woman then you don't have any say whether or not her man be present!

Let me say it another way. The natural order of things is that a man and a women are at their most safe and comfortable state to express their love for one another while making love in private with just each other. All kinks aside all men want to be alone with a woman.

The lifestyle and taking into consideration all the different kinks and fantasies out there is what actually creates an exemption to that one on one privacy especially if the woman is not your own wife or girlfriend. Basically if that's not your woman then you don't have any say whether or not her man be present!
Ah, I take your point now. I suppose that is true. Since we have experienced plenty of situations with me there and plenty where I wasn't, we like to think we're leaving some things open for discussion. We're pretty open-minded in my opinion, and try to always take our partners and their desires into account, not just our own. But at the end of the day, this is always going to be something we do together as a couple, and despite what you might read here, I don't think it's common for a woman to be like, "hey hubbs, I know you said you always want to be present when I play, and that's what I prefer as well, but he says no. So.... sorry, babe! See you tomorrow!" And if the couple says "it's both of us or neither of us," those really are your only options.

If a bull wants my wife alone that's gonna completely put me off this lifestyle . If we ever planned on doing it . I'm gonna be there and something we do as a couple.. It's just like a exta addition we want to bring into the bedroom for a session here and there for extra spice were not doing it because we don't have a great sex life were doing it to be kinkier & explore and push our boundaries outside the bedroom . it ain't about him taking my wife and having her to himself she's mine lol . I'd be involved too MFM so I'd make that clear from the top . My wife definitely wouldn't want to play alone she said she only wants to do this because she wants to do it infront of me and be a slut for me that's what turns her on about it the most. Me being present. I think alot of you are crazy for wanting your wife alone with a bull but that's my opinion. Whatever floats your boat lol

Last edited:
I always want the husband present but, various wives keep hubby locked up and locked out of the room....let's not forget Power and Control is an incredible aphrodisiac for many women during playtime with their Bulls. Additionallly, some husbands love being sexually dominated by wifey and the denial of being present in the playroom is part of the dynamic for many.

I thought the whole idea of this lifestyle was to watch your partner with a BBC ? Or even a MFM situation. May be different for me as we are more a stag and vixen couple rather then cuckold and humiliation. The main reason my wife likes this lifestyle is because I would be present watching her be a slut for another man ! She said that's the whole reason this fantasy turns her on so much because it turns me on and it's something we want to do together ? Anyone else the same ? Bulls do you take more pleasure in a husband being present?
I love the hubby being present. This entire lifestyle is about both parties, regardless of the role the husband plays. I love having hubby present to prep us, lick and suck in between and then for Clean up purposes. I enjoy having both their mouths on me

Back