Black babies in white wombs is perfect!

I already loved BBC before I got pregnant. But now I can’t stop thinking about it. Can’t wait to get bred again...

Already thinking about the next BBC that will put his baby in me. I’m excited to have found such a big community of like minded people. To my next baby daddy: can’t wait to meet you! :mstickle: :qos:

How’s the pregnancy going??

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOScreenshot_2023-03-07-18-02-58-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
Us women need to do our part and actively encourage other women to breed black. It's like a status symbol of the highest order. The black race are known for having the best genes on the planet. Why would you not want those genes passed on to your baby?

More women should be having black babies, no question about it! And those that can't have babies themselves for whatever reason....need to do their part by encouraging as many women as they can to breed black.
This young lady speaks the honest truth! All others should heed her logical advice!!

People talk about this and it sounds fun however consider the baby and also consider the legal ramification of such. baby support is 18 to life just FYI
People do it every day, legal ramifications or not, Sir. I raised 5 biracial children from my now 2 ex wives being black only...I am not a rich man by any means, blue collar...but those 5 were raised with all the love and care they needed, and never went without. Legal ramifications, I never took a penny from anyone to raise them...I did what men are suppose to do, take care of my own. And yes Sir, it was fun hearing how they were created and being there to watch them grow. People have ******* everyday, so whose business is it really if they are white, black, biracial, blue, green. It should only matter to the parent or parents raising them as its their responsibility and not anyone elses

It wasn't a planned breeding, but I got pregnant one time. I had a Black boyfriend, but he had been pimping me out to other Black guys who wanted to cum in a white pussy. When I found I was pregnant I worked the dates and realized it could have been any one of 10 guys. Anyway, I had a miscarriage 5 months in and haven't caught again so I don't think I can anymore.
Oh I'm so sorry you lost the b aby I just feel awful

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923781
Nice show pics of her pregnant n naked with a big belly full of a little bbc

Back