I love the idea of a black man making my wife pregnant.

0kxhlmaiq24a1.jpg
Do you post here just to get attention, or do you ever plan to talk your wife into this?

Maybe one day I will when me and my boyfriend gets some financial stability and could provide a good enough life for any of our children.
But when I'm ready to get pregnant it will surely be a black baby growing inside my womb (❤ω❤) :sex:
your boyfriend is one lucky guy

By breeding do you mean actually making her pregnant or just a creampie.We can't get pregnant but she almost always fucks bare back and encourages the men she fucks who are usually black men to cum in her pussy. It's alot of fun to watch and she loves the passion involved in them releasing and letting go inside of her! It's her reward so to speak.
This right here. The intimacy and play around the breeding fantasy is honestly amazing, as long as the proper precautions have taken place with testing and whatnot. I’ve gone bareback nearly every meet as a result.

If I ever got the chance to *actually* breed someone, I think I’d go for it, but it would have to be with the right couple who actually want it to happen, and the proper discussions and responsibilities need to be laid out for obvious reasons. In the end, you’re still creating a human being.

No Babe I lost both :(. It's been along time now but somethings you just don't get over.
I'm sorry to hear that. You are gorgeous. Wish I would have met you years ago. I have no ******* and always wished to have one. Great genes here. All of my brothers and I have Master's degrees and I am the grandson of a famous African American inventor.

I just attempted to breed a willing wife last night, she was fertile, husband and her were looking to adopt originally but after a difficult process they were unsuccessful with the children they desired. And now they're looking for a donor. Last night we made our first attempt during her ovulation cycle. It's both a fetish and a true desire for them. The typical way didn't work for them so now they're trying a non-typical way. You have to find those unique cases that give the best options for stability.

I would love a black man to mingle his dark DNA with my wife's white genes.
You are ignorant. There are no such things in the whole wide world as "dark DNA" and "white genes". You are either being over-dramatic or you are being your typical prejudiced self. Either way, you're WRONG.

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm
View attachment 5839012
This is hot

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm
View attachment 5839012
congratulations. You must be really proud of your wife.
Keep us posted about her pregnancy and changes in her behavior now she has been black bred.

Back