I just attempted to breed a willing wife last night, she was fertile, husband and her were looking to adopt originally but after a difficult process they were unsuccessful with the children they desired. And now they're looking for a donor. Last night we made our first attempt during her ovulation cycle. It's both a fetish and a true desire for them. The typical way didn't work for them so now they're trying a non-typical way. You have to find those unique cases that give the best options for stability.
Wonderful that you were able to meet and attempt to fuck your black baby into the white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. Were you successful in fucking your black baby into the white wife. Great that they were smart enough to have another man fuck his baby into the wife. The wife will probably have some man's baby soon and her and her lucky husband will have their dream of having a baby become reality.
My wife's brother spent years and over $100,000 to adopt 2 babies. Sadly, one of the babies had a mom that was a ******* addict. So even after waiting years and spending about $50,000 the first baby was less desirable than if his wife just let another man fuck his baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb. Plus the baby would have been hers, instead now the baby is not related to my wife's brother or his wife.

Wonderful that you were able to meet and attempt to fuck your black baby into the white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. Were you successful in fucking your black baby into the white wife. Great that they were smart enough to have another man fuck his baby into the wife. The wife will probably have some man's baby soon and her and her lucky husband will have their dream of having a baby become reality.
My wife's brother spent years and over $100,000 to adopt 2 babies. Sadly, one of the babies had a mom that was a ******* addict. So even after waiting years and spending about $50,000 the first baby was less desirable than if his wife just let another man fuck his baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb. Plus the baby would have been hers, instead now the baby is not related to my wife's brother or his wife.
“less desirable”? You’re talking about a human being

Back