I see you are in Croatia.
The best pussy I ever had was with a woman from Bosnia. Her mom was Croatian and treated me so well . I can never forget the way her mom would serve me my coffee ☕. Unfiltered coffee, of course

I see you are in Croatia.
The best pussy I ever had was with a woman from Bosnia. Her mom was Croatian and treated me so well . I can never forget the way her mom would serve me my coffee ☕. Unfiltered coffee, of course
Oh yes, as we call it here - turkish coffe, the only way Bosnians ******* it 😍
Women from our area are all top notch, from Serbia to Slovenia, you cant go wrong 😊

I obviously can not conceive but our friends that we spent a weekend with two weeks ago can. She was married to her white husband, they had three *******. She was 40 and was seeing a man behind her husband back. She said they had a 5 year affair. He owned the company that took care of her lawn and landscaping. She got pregnant. He is black so there was no hiding it. She told her husband, hoping he would be accepting. She told me they had been doing some sexual experimentation as of late and explained it was an extension of that. He divorced her. She and her baby daddy got married. My husband knows him from their college days. We spent a wonderful weekend with them. She has two ******* with him now. She looked at me at one point and said “ I just have to say all those years with white dick were such a disappointment. OMG why did I wait so long!” I whole heartily agree!🫦❤️♠️

We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?
3 man 5 hour breeding gangbang. She didn’t wanna know who the dad was. She’s got a ******* now. A bunch of paperwork ?every medical test under the sun, and coordination on everyone’s part for a time when she was most fertile. It was fun.

We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?
Dm me if u wish, I can answer a lot of ur questions

Almost every woman i've been with in the past few years have asked/hinted at me they'd want me to . More than one friend/lover have told me we'd have some of the most attractive, athletic, and highly intelligent k*ds. I'm starting to seriously consider it. I'd have to scaleback my involvement in the lifestyle though if I started.

Almost every woman i've been with in the past few years have asked/hinted at me they'd want me to . More than one friend/lover have told me we'd have some of the most attractive, athletic, and highly intelligent k*ds. I'm starting to seriously consider it. I'd have to scaleback my involvement in the lifestyle though if I started.
Just wait another three or four years my brother, there are going to be so many American women begging for our seed it's not even going to be funny. With the feminization of men across the country as well as this newer generation embracing more of the polyamorous and open sexual lifestyles. They are going to be millions of women who are biologically wanting a baby but their options will be soft feminine limp dick cucks all around. The Bulls will have our fill. Just eat t right and focus on fitness the next 5 years. This site will globally boom and they will be begging and paying top dollar for our seed. Just look at the Facebook groups now. Random women are paying thousands for prime high quality black American Bull seed.

You would be evolving as a man. While helping the human evolution.
Do it!!!

Back