View attachment 3141112

The Lebensborn project was as a breeding program for the Aryan race, launched by Himmler towards the end of 1935. The goal of the project was to raise the birth rate of so-called Aryan children that were born to those classified as “racially pure and healthy.” Typically, the ******* would be a member of the SS and the mothers would be approved based on their ability to prove Aryan origins going back to 1750. The Cross of Honour of the German mom was given to whichever woman bore the most Aryan children.

View attachment 3141116

Fortunately this crazy project belongs to the past.

What we need is exactly the OPPOSITE. What we need is INTERRACIAL breeding.

View attachment 3141124

Especially German girls getting fucked by black men - like this German girl who is very proud of being a black cock lover.

View attachment 3141121

View attachment 3141127

View attachment 3141130

View attachment 3141134

View attachment 3141135
That ass slap is awesome 😍

I have only had one man in my life for sex and married him. I am Asian and he is white. He is 20 years older than me and has lost interest and his 4" hard on for sex with me. I havent had sex in years, never had a baby I have wanted my whole life. Had many fantasies, most are about black men and their sexual virility. So now I am about to meet a black man I have chatted with and feel like I am in heat for him. I stopped taking birth control years ago and if I fuck this guy it will be bare. If I get pregnant, i know it wont be good for my relationship, but I am hoping my life long dream of motherhood can finally come true, with a beautiful half black, half Asian baby. Im gonna go for it and actually hope it will happen.

I have only had one man in my life for sex and married him. I am Asian and he is white. He is 20 years older than me and has lost interest and his 4" hard on for sex with me. I havent had sex in years, never had a baby I have wanted my whole life. Had many fantasies, most are about black men and their sexual virility. So now I am about to meet a black man I have chatted with and feel like I am in heat for him. I stopped taking birth control years ago and if I fuck this guy it will be bare. If I get pregnant, i know it wont be good for my relationship, but I am hoping my life long dream of motherhood can finally come true, with a beautiful half black, half Asian baby. Im gonna go for it and actually hope it will happen.

Good girl! 8293998033c017 INT.jpg

Good for you! My wife can vouch that freeing herself to choose the best men to impregnate her, while I’m there to provide stability and care for the family, was the best decision she ever made. It’s both hot and sensual. And I can vouch that seeing her body swell with new life from superior genes have been the most arousing times of my life. We had the best sex while she was bred by her lovers. Good luck on your journey and welcome to the club!

Only recently found out that I am pregnant but I do know that the baby will be mixed race because he is the only one I have had sex with

Congratulations! This is wonderful news. Best wishes for your pregnancy❤

Good for you! My wife can vouch that freeing herself to choose the best men to impregnate her, while I’m there to provide stability and care for the family, was the best decision she ever made. It’s both hot and sensual. And I can vouch that seeing her body swell with new life from superior genes have been the most arousing times of my life. We had the best sex while she was bred by her lovers. Good luck on your journey and welcome to the club!

Congratulations! This is wonderful news. Best wishes for your pregnancy❤

It's great to hear that you breed responsibly. Congratulations.

Back