They still cuckhold want a breed baby i really scare if they against me i have to pay baby support. Everything isnt good
We made an agreement with Michael: He gave us a black baby, the best gift for us as a white couple. We raise Julia as our own *******. We pay everything.

Michael has accepted that Julia is MY *******. For me and Chris this is perfect. notino-y329h-ce1506.gif

We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?
It's an idea we have considered as well but there is a lot to talk about and discuss with it.

1.) The baby - Consider the simple fact of being a parent and how that will change your life. The baby needs to be considered first above all. You will also need to think about questions that will come up and how you will answer them as to mixed heritage, biological parents, teasing and such.

2.) The Biological ******* - Do you want him in the baby's life? Does he want to be in the baby's life? If when the baby becomes old enough will he be willing to meet or does he want nothing at any point and time.

3.) You and Your Husband - I don't know where you live but here having a mixed race baby is not something that will go unnoticed. Rumors will start and people will talk. This will come back to you, your husband, and perhaps at some point to the baby. Are you prepared to handle these or shrug them off?

These are just some of the items needing to be considered, or at least in my opinion, before you seriously start trying to conceive with a bull or lover.

Back