Breeding Officially done..... anyone else?....advice....support etc

Congratulations! We were in the same boat. We had kept everything discrete minus some close friends and then we became pregnant with our first baby. If it had just been the rest of the world we would have just moved on but the main thing was our families and what the children would experience in the future. In that sense we came clean with our lifestyle and how we were going to continue living.
So y'all are completely open now about your lifestyle or did you just explain this as a sperm donor?

Hi All!! I know there has been a million other posts on this subject so I am sorry for that. But, we wanted to share our excitement and hopefully connect with other couples who have been down this road before or going through a similar situation.
I am currently 4.5 months pregnant with my bulls baby and couldn’t be anymore excited. We just started telling people about the pregnancy but are curious as to what other couples experiences were. Good or bad. About the pregnancy in general or the life style. Basically we are looking for others to talk to because we have been very discreet thus far. Any input would be great! 😘View attachment 3337791View attachment 3337791
Can you keep us update. May can you show the mix result?

Congratulations 🎊🎉🎈🍾

Hi All!! I know there has been a million other posts on this subject so I am sorry for that. But, we wanted to share our excitement and hopefully connect with other couples who have been down this road before or going through a similar situation.
I am currently 4.5 months pregnant with my bulls baby and couldn’t be anymore excited. We just started telling people about the pregnancy but are curious as to what other couples experiences were. Good or bad. About the pregnancy in general or the life style. Basically we are looking for others to talk to because we have been very discreet thus far. Any input would be great! 😘View attachment 3337791View attachment 3337791

Congrats on the new future addition to the family
The wife of the couple that I have been friends with for over 15 yrs and I have produced two biracial ******* and their friends neighbors and family as well as my family all know it and are ok with it
The husband has medical issues and the wife wanted ******* after long discussions we decided to get her pregnant and we have never regretted our decision

Congrats on the new future addition to the family
The wife of the couple that I have been friends with for over 15 yrs and I have produced two biracial ******* and their friends neighbors and family as well as my family all know it and are ok with it
The husband has medical issues and the wife wanted ******* after long discussions we decided to get her pregnant and we have never regretted our decision
Sounds like a wonderful relationship. I am happy to read that you and the white man's wife have openly produced two biracial ******* and their friends neighbors and family as well as my family all know it and are ok with it; just perfect. I am very happy for you, the lucky white wife and her lucky white husband.

How do you deal with telling your friends and family? No one knows about our private life, but soon will! Just looking for a way to let them know about the baby, and want them to be excited, but at the same time let them know we don’t care what they think about anything else?
Why don’t you tell them you thought you couldn’t get pregnant so you got a spermdoner

Do you think your husband is really going to love the baby in the future that you had with a Black man for your sexual fetish? Is he going to be happy paying for it for the next 20 years or more?? collage can be so expensive, as are diapers and everything in between.
Also be prepared for all your friends, family, and everyone else to either disown you or think you are freaks, inc the baby as it grows up.
I don't mean to be insulting to you but if it is real these are some of the problems that you would v. probably face.
Plus if the ******* at school found out about it... Can you imagine?
Nah, best just keeping it as a jerk fantasy like everyone else.

Do you think your husband is really going to love the baby in the future that you had with a Black man for your sexual fetish? Is he going to be happy paying for it for the next 20 years or more?? collage can be so expensive, as are diapers and everything in between.
Also be prepared for all your friends, family, and everyone else to either disown you or think you are freaks, inc the baby as it grows up.
I don't mean to be insulting to you but if it is real these are some of the problems that you would v. probably face.
Plus if the ******* at school found out about it... Can you imagine?
Nah, best just keeping it as a jerk fantasy like everyone else.
high ongoing financial costs, mental health issues, on-gong psychological stress/pressure, confusion about family history (also know as genetic bewilderment), social stigma, reputational damage, lost & broken relationships, legal custody issues. Actions have consequences and these are the consequences. As much as i love and want this fantasy, the reality is very different. Nothing is for free. Nothing is risk free.

Back