Bred

That's it, it's the ultimate cuckold fantasy - infidelity with the most significant consequences, but for most (rightly) just a fantasy. I can see how it would be a hugely positive thing for some, but you'd have to be 100% sure.

It's a scorching hot idea though.
Oh yes scorching is a good way to word it ? it’s a sexy idea but my ass can barley hang with the 2 I have now like two tiny adults and a full time job it’s obvious I can’t but it’s a sexy idea either way hubs lovessss when I was pregnant he still misses it sometimes had some of our best sex while I was pregnant ??‍♀️?

No
There is something very HOT about being "bred"............not sure for me with 2 ******* already..but very sexy and a major turn on......am I the only married white lady that thinks that???????
Nope you are exactly right. I kive the feeling when he fills me up. Plus its mine i earned that. Its how i know i did my job.a hate when they try to pull out and if i wabted to feel rubber id have used a dildo.
Honestly i hate watching black guys play with their own cocks. It is a waste and it means some white girl somewhere failed

No

Nope you are exactly right. I kive the feeling when he fills me up. Plus its mine i earned that. Its how i know i did my job.a hate when they try to pull out and if i wabted to feel rubber id have used a dildo.
Honestly i hate watching black guys play with their own cocks. It is a waste and it means some white girl somewhere failed

girl of my dreams....

If I were to put money on it, I would confidently put a very tidy sum that most women on this site have the exact same thought, although for most of them, it’s is, and will remain a fantasy.

When you think of it, we’re doing everything possible to make it happen; opening our legs, being mounted by a Black Bull, and allowing him to inseminate us, frequently multiple times each session. If this isn’t engaged in the act of breeding, I don’t know what is.

On top of the physical aspects of it that I described above, there is the mental part too. We know what’s happening and from this girl’s perspective, revel in it! The very thought, possibly hours and maybe even days before you meet up with him are increasingly filled with what will happen, to include the inevitable. So to suggest it’s a major part of why I enjoy this lifestyle would be a gross understatement!

But for me, and the majority of other women, both in this forum and on this thread, it remains a fantasy, a fact that I’m very comfortable with. The social aspect, along with family reaction, would be a huge aspect to overcome and something to consider long before you’re mounted without any protection at all!

Coupled with that is the fact that you’re entering into an 18 year commitment, that boils down to a very short period of fun – intense fun, but JUST fun. It’s just not worth it. I can get almost the same amount of fun actively practicing it, without going through with it.

No, for me, it will remain a fantasy. One that I undoubtedly relish in, but will never realize!

Donna

If I were to put money on it, I would confidently put a very tidy sum that most women on this site have the exact same thought, although for most of them, it’s is, and will remain a fantasy.

When you think of it, we’re doing everything possible to make it happen; opening our legs, being mounted by a Black Bull, and allowing him to inseminate us, frequently multiple times each session. If this isn’t engaged in the act of breeding, I don’t know what is.

On top of the physical aspects of it that I described above, there is the mental part too. We know what’s happening and from this girl’s perspective, revel in it! The very thought, possibly hours and maybe even days before you meet up with him are increasingly filled with what will happen, to include the inevitable. So to suggest it’s a major part of why I enjoy this lifestyle would be a gross understatement!

But for me, and the majority of other women, both in this forum and on this thread, it remains a fantasy, a fact that I’m very comfortable with. The social aspect, along with family reaction, would be a huge aspect to overcome and something to consider long before you’re mounted without any protection at all!

Coupled with that is the fact that you’re entering into an 18 year commitment, that boils down to a very short period of fun – intense fun, but JUST fun. It’s just not worth it. I can get almost the same amount of fun actively practicing it, without going through with it.

No, for me, it will remain a fantasy. One that I undoubtedly relish in, but will never realize!

Donna
So well said. Thanks for sharing your deep inner feelings.

Tim,

I think a topic of this nature really requires a lot of serious thought. So, in my opinion, just to offer a flippant response would be doing a disservice to the original poster and others who were genuinely interested in the topic.

But I really do appreciate your comments!

Donna
I'm seriously generalizing here but many women are shy, reserved, even afraid about sharing their inner feelings around sex. It's refreshing that you are open about being turned on days earlier about opening yourself up to bring impregnated by a black man. I'm not sure how many could admit that beyond a very close girlfriend.

Back